5 TEAMS THAT MADE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR WON'T SNIFF IT THIS YEAR, WHICH ONES IN +OUT??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

5 TEAMS THAT MADE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR WON'T SNIFF IT THIS YEAR, WHICH ONES IN +OUT??

the stat came from the elias sports bureau. every season, there's a dropoff of at least 5 teams for m the previous playoff teams. i know everyone will pick seattle immediately. so other then them who else esp the most big names? i say chicago, NEW YORK JETS and the COLTS (remember they barely squeezed in the last 2 years). i think this is the year the colts noticeably regress and i think peyton finally succumbs to an injury and misses about 5 very important games. good luck winning with the painter as the starter. if i had to pick a 5th team, i would go with KC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: 5 TEAMS THAT MADE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR WON'T SNIFF IT THIS YEAR, WHICH ONES?

commie - you mean that 14-0 run in 09 before peyton was pulled, and then the run to the SB was barely squeezing in?

You may be right about this year, but remember the colts had a ton of injuries last year as well as an awful o-line.  The oline may still be awful, but the team is currently healthy. 

Ultimately, however, it will depend on Manning.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The jets and KC are prime candidates for that as they both will have schedule shock this season compared to last. But the Colts have little competition in that division so I doubt they miss the party.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Definetly the Colts, probably the Bears, the jests, seahawks, and ravens

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: 5 TEAMS THAT MADE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR WON'T SNIFF IT THIS YEAR, WHICH ONES?:
    The jets and KC are prime candidates for that as they both will have schedule shock this season compared to last. But the Colts have little competition in that division so I doubt they miss the party.
    Posted by BabeParilli

I thought the colts would have big comp this year from Hou and Jax, but Jax may be falling off, although I do think Hou will be better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: 5 TEAMS THAT MADE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR WON'T SNIFF IT THIS YEAR, WHICH ONES?:
    Posted by BabeParilli

think your underestimating KC, they'll be there, but won't make much noise

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

the colts will pull up lame and the jets will crash and burn

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

1) Jets 2) Chiefs 3) F*** 4) Your 5) Mom

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: 5 TEAMS THAT MADE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR WON'T SNIFF IT THIS YEAR, WHICH ONES? :  think your underestimating KC, they'll be there, but won't make much noise
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Actually most are vastly overrating KC. Their schedule was a joke last year, but this year it is the real deal. But they do play in an inept division, so you never know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

colts, J.E.T.S, seahawks, chiefs,

new playoff teams: tampa bay, san diego,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I going to say out with the Seahawks, Bears, Saints, Chiefs, and Jets this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, and KC are on the outs.
    SF, Tampa, SD, and NYG are on the ins.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

colts, J.E.T.S, seahawks, chiefs, new playoff teams: tampa bay, san diego,
    Posted by natesubs
    definitely expect to see detroit in that bad boy this year along with houston. dont be shocked in TN is in the mix as well. that fifth team will come down to the ravens, colts and saints. if peyton stays healthy, maybe saints. i just dont see the raves not making it. that defense and harbaugh are too good. prob is if flacco goes down. same with saints, jets amd others. if something happens to brady, i can see us easilly holding water esp with the defense and weapons we have, plus the coach of course. look at cassell. hoyer can be at least as good as that. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

Re: 5 TEAMS THAT MADE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR WON'T SNIFF IT THIS YEAR, WHICH ONES IN +OUT??

No way I am bumping the Colts out, that division they are in stinks. Plus, half their team was out injured last year, they will get there 12 W's as always.
     But the Chiefs, Saints, Seahawks...those are three that are going the wrong way. Also the Ravens are looking old too, not sure Ricky Williams is the answer there. Bears also could be in peril.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: 5 TEAMS THAT MADE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR WON'T SNIFF IT THIS YEAR, WHICH ONES IN +OUT??

mannings neck is more f'cked than stephen neals shoulder.
    the colts are d-o-n-e

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

The colts remain our biggest rival, obviously, as we all hope they are done. We will see them in January.

Sections
Shortcuts