53 man projection (updated) with comments. Your opinion?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

53 man projection (updated) with comments. Your opinion?

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=txZPQhsQ9-qqScTYDYawlHw&single=true&gid=0&output=html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

Re: 53 man projection (updated) with comments. Your opinion?

Good list, but I think Ninkovitch is making a strong case for OLB.

I hope they give the extra roster spot to Nunn.

Crable is not PS eligible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

QB:  Brady, Walter, Hoyer (3)
    RB:  Maroney, Taylor, Faulk, BJGE (4)
    TE:  Baker, Thomas, Watson (3)
    WR:  Moss, Welker, Galloway, Lewis, Aiken, Edelman (6)
    OT:  Light, Kaczur, O'Callaghan, Seabass (4)
    OG:  Mankins, Neal, Ohrnberger (3)
    C:  Koppen, Connolly (2) (Wendell is a rookie, we don't want 3 rookie backups on OL)

Total Offense:  25

NT/DT:  Fork, Wright, Brace (3)
    DT/DE:  Seymour, Warren, Green, Pryor (4)
    OLB/DE:  Thomas, Woods, Crable, Burgess, TBC (5)
    ILB:  Mayo, Guyton, Alexander, Lenon (4)
    S:  Merriweather, Sanders, Chung, Ventrone (4)
    CB:  Springs, Bodden, Wilhite, Wheatley, Butler (5)

Total Defense:  25

K:  Ghost
    P:  whathisname
    LS:  Ingram

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: 53 man projection (updated) with comments. Your opinion?:
    [QUOTE]QB:  Brady, Walter, Hoyer (3) RB:  Maroney, Taylor, Faulk, BJGE (4) TE:  Baker, Thomas, Watson (3) WR:  Moss, Welker, Galloway, Lewis, Aiken, Edelman (6) OT:  Light, Kaczur, O'Callaghan, Seabass (4) OG:  Mankins, Neal, Ohrnberger (3) C:  Koppen, Connolly (2) (Wendell is a rookie, we don't want 3 rookie backups on OL) Total Offense:  25 NT/DT:  Fork, Wright, Brace (3) DT/DE:  Seymour, Warren, Green, Pryor (4) OLB/DE:  Thomas, Woods, Crable, Burgess, TBC (5) ILB:  Mayo, Guyton, Alexander, Lenon (4) S:  Merriweather, Sanders, Chung, Ventrone (4) CB:  Springs, Bodden, Wilhite, Wheatley, Butler (5) Total Defense:  25 K:  Ghost P:  whathisname LS:  Ingram
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

You really think Ventrone makes it over McGowen? Almost seems like Ventrone gets more reps at WR then he does at safety these days.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

No, I think McGowan will make it.  I also think Morris will make it and they will cut Lenon.  This is my ideal roster. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabebello3. Show gabebello3's posts

McGowan is a Lock to make the team over Ventrone, sadly because I love Ventrone, I would put Crable on PUP and replace his spot with Sammy Morris, and Walter is already Cut so I would put Alex Smith or Terrence Nunn in his roster spot, and I prefer Wendell for Connolly but it could go either way.....Nice Job though this was my post.......

This is my take on what the Roster should be like, obviously I don't know what is going to happen in the Practice squad but I put the players that I would like to keep the most but had to cut on the list symboled with an asterisk(*) Ray Ventrone was the hardest player to cut, I just couldn't find room.........if he doesn't make the 53 man roster might as well say he's a Bronco, Chief, Brown, Jet, or Dolphin......Terrence Nunn, Ninkovich, Adams and Connolly are bubble players I really hope to keep them in the practice squad, I also hope to keep Bussey and Richard so its not a waste of picks, and Jamar Love is better than Daze-Jones so thats why I put him on there.....Let me know what you think!!!!! QB 2 Tom Brady Brian Hoyer RB 5 Kevin Faulk Fred Taylor Laurence Maroney BenJarvus Green-Ellis Sammy Morris WR 6 Randy Moss Wes Welker Julian Edelman Sam Aiken Greg Lewis Joey Galloway TE 4 Chris Baker David Thomas Benjamin Watson Alex Smith OL 9 Dan Koppen Nick Kaczur Matt Light Logan Mankins Stephen Neal Rich Ohrenberger Sebastian Vollmer Ryan O’ Callaghan Ryan Wendell DL 9 Ty Warren Richard Seymour Vince Wilfork Ron Brace Myron Pryor Mike Wright Tully Banta-Cain Derrick Burgess Jarvis Green LB 6 Jerod Mayo Adalius Thomas Gary Guyton Pierre Woods Eric Alexander Paris Lenon CB 5 Shawn Springs Leigh Bodden Johnathan Wilhite Darius Butler Terrence Wheatley S 4 James Sanders Brandon Meriweather Patrick Chung Brandon McGowan SPT 3 Jake Ingram Stephen Gostkowski Chris Hanson PUP/IR 6 Shawn Crable Matthew Slater Mark LeVoir Chris Taylor Brandon Tate Tyrone McKenzie Cut 13 Practice Squad 7 George Bussey* Dan Connolly* Darryl Richard* Rob Ninkovich* Titus Adams* Jamar Love* Terrence Nunn* Ray Ventrone Herana Daze-Jones Vinny Ciurciu Nathan Hodel Billy Yates Kevin O’Connell Roderick Rogers Stephen Williams Robert Ortiz Andrew Walter Retired 1 Tedy Bruschi

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RobertBro. Show RobertBro's posts

I'd add Nunn to the WR's.

Replace Wendell with Connelly (Wendell goes to the practice squad).

Crable and Wheatley to the practice squad.

If Slater can come back in a few weeks, he gets the last spot and I'll go with Paris Lenon at ILB (for run-stopping up the middle). 

If Slater is out for the season, I'll take Ventrone at the last spot and go with Eric Alexander at ILB (for his special teams work).

Practice Squad: Crable, Wheatley, Wendell, Ninkovich, Bussey.  Possibly Richard, Adams, Love, but may be able to get better value in the last three spots off waivers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

The Patriots need to bring either 2 or 3 from other teams so realistcally only 50 or 51 out of this group make it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

they wont keep chris taylor

Sections
Shortcuts