53 Man Roster-AH-After Hochstein

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

53 Man Roster-AH-After Hochstein

I know there is probably a post here somewhere, but I can't find it.  Anyways here is mine. Only semi-notable cuts are noted.

QB: Tom Brady, Kevin O'Connell, Andrew Walter (Hoyer to PS)

RB: Fred Taylor, Lawrence Maroney, Sammy Morris, Kevin Faulk, 
          BenJarvus Green Ellis (Chris Taylor Cut)

WR: Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Joey Galloway, Julian Edelman, Terrence Nunn,          Sam Aiken (Greg Lewis Cut, Brandon Tate to PUP)

TE:  Chris Baker, Banjamin Watson, David Thomas

OL: Matt Light, Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen, Stephen Neal, Nick Kazcur,   
          Sebastian Vollmer, Rich Ohrnberger, Ryan O'Callaghan, Dan Connoly 
          (Billy Yates, Wesley Britt, Ryan Wendell cut, George Bussey to PS, 
          Mark Levoir to PUP)

DL: Ty Warren, Vince Wilfork, Richard Seymour, Ron Brace, Jarvis Green, 
          Mike Wright, Myron Pryor (Darryl Richard to PS)

LB: Adalius Thomas, Jerod Mayo, Tedi Bruschi, Pierre Woods, Gary Guyton,      
         Derrick Burgess, Tully Banta Cain, Shawn Crable (Eric Aleander cut)

CB: Leigh Bodden, Shawn Springs, Jonathan Wilhite, Darius Butler, 
         Terrence Wheatley (Mike Richardson Cut)

S: James Sanders, Brandon Meriweather, Patrick Chung, Ray Ventrone

ST: Stephen Gotskowski, Chris Hanson, Jake Ingram (Nathan Hodel cut)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: 53 Man Roster-AH-After Hochstein

Does this mean we have to post an updated roster projection every time they make a move??

And I'll wager whatever you like that Aiken ain't getting cut.  He has been stellar on special teams since the Pats got him.  That's his role.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In Response to 53 Man Roster-AH-After Hochstein:
    [QUOTE]I know there is probably a post here somewhere, but I can't find it.  Anyways here is mine. Only semi-notable cuts are noted. QB: Tom Brady, Kevin O'Connell, Andrew Walter (Hoyer to PS) RB: Fred Taylor, Lawrence Maroney, Sammy Morris, Kevin Faulk,        BenJarvus Green Ellis (Chris Taylor Cut) WR: Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Joey Galloway, Julian Edelman, Greg Lewis,              Terrence Nunn (Aiken Cut) TE: Chris Baker, Banjamin Watson, David Thomas OL: Matt Light, Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen, Stephen Neal, Nick Kazcur,          Sebastian Vollmer, Rich Ohrnberger, Mark Levoir, Dan Connoly        (Billy Yates, Wesley Britt, Ryan O'Callaghan, Ryan Wendell cut,        George Bussey to PS) DL: Ty Warren, Vince Wilfork, Richard Seymour, Ron Brace, Jarvis Green,        Mike Wright, Myron Pryor (Darryl Richard to PS) LB: Adalius Thomas, Jerod Mayo, Tedi Bruschi, Pierre Woods, Gary Guyton,            Derrick Burgess, Tully Banta Cain (Eric Aleander cut) CB: Leigh Bodden, Shawn Springs, Jonathan Wilhite, Darius Butler,       Terrence Wheatley (Mike Richardson Cut) S: James Sanders, Brandon Meriweather, Patrick Chung, Ray Ventrone ST: Stephen Gotskowski, Chris Hanson, Jake Ingram (Nathan Hodel cut)
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]
    Richardson has been cut already,I thik Wheatley may get the axe

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: 53 Man Roster-AH-After Hochstein:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 53 Man Roster-AH-After Hochstein : Richardson has been cut already,I thik Wheatley may get the axe
    Posted by dwhite1220[/QUOTE]

Wheatly's a second year player. He isn't going anywhere. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

The problem with predicting this roster is the O-Line.  They're not gonna cut recent picks Vollmer or Ohrnberger, and they just gave an extension to Levoir, so he's safe.  O'Callaghan has performed great at RT when healthy, so I would doubt they cut him.  But that means they keep 4 OL backups, 3 of which are tackles.  So I would think they have to keep another interior backup:  Bussy, Wendel, Connolly or Yates.  But then if they have 10 OL, they can't keep 5 RBs and 4 TEs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Title, you only list 52 players... but you I noticed you didn't mention Crable at all. In your projection is he cut?

Also its minor but Levoir will start the season on PUP which means they will probably keep O'Cal for at least the first 6-8 weeks.

Personally I would keep Aiken over Nunn because he is the replacement for Izzo and I could also see McGowan over Ventrone but other than that your list is solid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Oh my bad, I did forget Crable.  Thanks for the notice ucsense.  You are also probably right about Aiken, I think I would rather see Nunn over Lewis, doesn't look like he has been performing.  I say we keep Ventrone due to his value on ST, and his ability to play some reciever.  I will make adjustments accordingly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Thanks for the reminder that Levoir is on PUP.  That is pretty sweet.  So we've got Seabass and Call backing up the tackles, and Ohrnberger and one of the others backing up the interior, giving us 9 OL on opening day.  That might make room for BJGE or an extra safety or linebacker (like Alexander, Lenon, McGowan, or Ventrone).  I agree, they should definitely keep Ventrone.