53 Tebows & 200+ Tebows On Draft Day!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

53 Tebows & 200+ Tebows On Draft Day!!!

I really don't understand why some posters here blame the pats for what AH did...The only person here who deserves the blame is AH himself....You can't blame them for extending his contract either...because if they knew this was going to happen I put my life on the line that they wouldn't have extended him...you cannot predict what's going to happen 30 seconds from now...what makes you think you can predict what's going to happen in 3 years?...what were the red flags during draft day in '10? he smoked some weed...hangging with the wrong crowd? how many ilegal cases did he have before all of this? how many times was he arrested for gun possession? how many times did he get into a fight? the draft is full with good players that have some baggage but some of them take that second chance given to them by which ever team draft them and change for the better...and those who don't change for the better..their teams will not be the ones to blame because they took a chance on a risky player...the only person there to blame is the player itself because he's the one who didn't take that chance and ran with it...You win some, you lose some...life its all about taking risks and making mistakes...but it's your choice to learn from them...I can't blame myself for not winning the lotto and spending $50 on tickets every week...its a gamble...if I win is the best decision in my life...but if I lose is the worst..give me a break...

maybe we should have 53 players like Tebow on every team....the draft should be full of players like Tebow too...WE DON'T WANT SAINTS...WE WANT PLAYERS THAT WOULD MAKE OUR TEAM BETTER..WE WANT PLAYERS THAT LOVE FOOTBALL...but we can't control their every move...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: 53 Tebows & 200+ Tebows On Draft Day!!!

I love when fans describe the action as "second chance".  It's not.  They aren't doing the player a favor.  They're picking him in hopes that he won't be a train wreck of a person so they can win more games and make more money.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Re: 53 Tebows & 200+ Tebows On Draft Day!!!

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I love when fans describe the action as "second chance".  It's not.  They aren't doing the player a favor.  They're picking him in hopes that he won't be a train wreck of a person so they can win more games and make more money.

It's a second chance....it may not be a favor to them...but not all second chances are donde just as favors...If I'm a talented football player a first round talent but troubled...and I'm drafted in the 4th round I've been given a chance to prove myself to the team...and the team in return is hoping I bring/put that talent to good use on their team... 1: they gave themself a chance to improve their team with a talented player 2: they gave a chance for that player to prove he deserves it...During these three years what did Hernandez do that didn't merit his extension? before all of this ofcourse...