53man predictions after initial cut down

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

53man predictions after initial cut down

So the vets are gone and now it might be done to the rooks who will get cut in the 53man cut down, so who do you thn makes the team and who doesn't?

Here's mine:

QB(3) - Brady, Mallett, Hoyer
    RB/FB(5) - Ridley, Vereen, Woodhead, Demps, Bolden
    WR (5) - Welker, Lloyd, Branch, Edelman, Slater
    TE (4) - Gronk, Hern, Fells, Shia
    OT (4) - Solder, Cannon, Vollmer, Thomas
    OG (3) - Mankins, Waters, Wendell
    C (2) - Connolly, Koppen

O total - 26 players

DT (4) - Love, Wilfork, Deadrick, Brace
    DE (5) - Jones, Nink, Scott, Francis, Bequette
    LB (6) - Hightower, Spikes, Mayo, Tarp, Carpenter, Kouts
    CB (5) - McCourty, Ras, Arrington, Moore, Dennard
    S (4) - Wilson, Chung, Gregory, Ebner

D total - 24 players

ST

K (1) - Ghost
    P (1) - Mesko
    LS (1) Aiken

Of course you have a bunch of flex type of players to cover extra backup roles, ie Connolly G/C, Wendell G/C, Thomas T/G/C, Cannon G/T, Dennard CB/S, Moore CB/S, Francis DE/DT, Hern TE/WR/RB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

Re: 53man predictions after initial cut down

Minor issues with your offense as I'm not sure Shiancoe makes it.  Add Cunningham and Coles on defense, drop Francis and Niko.  Coles has made this team and Cunningham has far outplayed Francis, who has done nothing in the first three games. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: 53man predictions after initial cut down:
    [QUOTE]Minor issues with your offense as I'm not sure Shiancoe makes it.  Add Cunningham and Coles on defense, drop Francis and Niko.  Coles has made this team and Cunningham has far outplayed Francis, who has done nothing in the first three games. 
    Posted by sfpat[/QUOTE]

i too think coles has been showing lately adn could make it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Qb-  Brady,Mallett,Hoyer
    TE-  Gronk,Hernandez,Fells,Silvestro(Ballard comes off PUP week 8, practices under exemption till week 11 and replaces Silvestro on roster).
    Rb-Ridley,Vereen,Woodhead,Demps,Bolden
    Wr-Lloyd,Welker,Branch,Slater,Edelman
    Ol-Soldier,Mankins,Connolly,Waters,Vollmer,Connon,Wendell,McDonald,Thomas (If Waters does not return, Koppen stays)
    Cb-Mccourty,Dowling,Arrington,Moore,Cole,Dennard
    S -Chung,Gregory,Wilson,Ebner,
    Lb-Spikes,Mayo,Hightower,Carpenter,White
    De-Jones,Ninkovich,Cunningham,Scott,Bequette
    Dt-Wilfork,Love,Deaderick,Brace
    ST-Gostkowski,Mesko.Aiken

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Minor issues with your offense as I'm not sure Shiancoe makes it.  Add Cunningham and Coles on defense, drop Francis and Niko.  Coles has made this team and Cunningham has far outplayed Francis, who has done nothing in the first three games. 
    Posted by sfpat[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say Cunningham has far outplayed Francis in the games at all. You take away the one hit on Vick caused by Love and Cunningham has been non-existent in 2 of the 3 preseason games. Then you add in 1v1 camp drills and Cunningham is well below Francis in 1v1 drills. I wouldn't rule out Francis over Cunningham.

Cole you might have a point but with Ebner coming on strong Coles ST advantages are short and with Dennard showing more in coverage Cole will have to do something special to be justified over Dennard in coverage or Ebner on ST's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 53man predictions after initial cut down : I wouldn't say Cunningham has far outplayed Francis in the games at all. You take away the one hit on Vick caused by Love and Cunningham has been non-existent in 2 of the 3 preseason games. Then you add in 1v1 camp drills and Cunningham is well below Francis in 1v1 drills. I wouldn't rule out Francis over Cunningham. Cole you might have a point but with Ebner coming on strong Coles ST advantages are short and with Dennard showing more in coverage Cole will have to do something special to be justified over Dennard in coverage or Ebner on ST's
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

they aer high on dennard, and dont ewven mention ebner. if he has to beat one of those to make it he better hope dennard isnt 100% healthy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 53man predictions after initial cut down : I wouldn't say Cunningham has far outplayed Francis in the games at all. You take away the one hit on Vick caused by Love and Cunningham has been non-existent in 2 of the 3 preseason games. Then you add in 1v1 camp drills and Cunningham is well below Francis in 1v1 drills. I wouldn't rule out Francis over Cunningham. Cole you might have a point but with Ebner coming on strong Coles ST advantages are short and with Dennard showing more in coverage Cole will have to do something special to be justified over Dennard in coverage or Ebner on ST's

i totally think it woudl not be hard to improve on cunningham.
    if he makes a drastic improvement this year great.
    im leaning against. i think we can do better

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think that I would add Cole to the team, if a corner has to go then I'd let Moore go. No way would I cut Dennard. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I think that I would add Cole to the team, if a corner has to go then I'd let Moore go. No way would I cut Dennard. 
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

id like to keep tehm all unless moore is on a permanent down trend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 53man predictions after initial cut down : id like to keep tehm all unless moore is on a permanent down trend.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would too bredbru, if we can then great. Moores made some plays and given up some too. I think that we have better talent at corner this year, especially if Ras-I can stay healthy, he's very good.  I think that if one of them has to go it would be Moore though. Maybe they keep them all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Except JC had 3 Qb hit in the 1st half of the eagls game alone...does Francis have any?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 53man predictions after initial cut down : Yeah, I would too bredbru, if we can then great. Moores made some plays and given up some too. I think that we have better talent at corner this year, especially if Ras-I can stay healthy, he's very good.  I think that if one of them has to go it would be Moore though. Maybe they keep them all.
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

i feel ya sporter

Sections
Shortcuts