#58 Tracy White

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

#58 Tracy White

Anybody else notice his total uselessness? Stays in the midlle of the field...doesn't rush, doesn't (can't) cover...comes over to the action area once the play is dead. I thought by the second half BB would have yanked him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Re: #58 Tracy White

Maybe he was spying the QB..... VY is quite mobile.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: #58 Tracy White:
    Maybe he was spying the QB..... VY is quite mobile.
    Posted by ponyoto

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

The Pats win for all intents and purposes 38-13(the Eagles last TD took around five minutes as the Pats played off the receivers to stop the deep ball and essentially let Philly kill the clock for them and you are jumping on White,a special teams player(and a good one)who is filling in at ILB and OLB only because of injuries.Should he be played defensive snaps?No!But with Spikes,Fletcher and Tarpanian out injured and Mayo playing hurt he got thrown in there after precious few reps in practice and practically no experience taking defensive snaps in his three or four years in the league.how about the subs in the secondary who have been tossed in there thanks to a blizzard of injuries that is so bad the guys who weren't even on the team at the start of the year and have been better,far better,than anyone had a right to expect.How bad is the injury situation in the secondary?Not only are guys like Molden and Phillips playing more than acceptably at corner and a Jets cast-off handling himself well at safety but Edelman has become the poor man'sTroy Brown playing on all three units and frankly,I think he's been pretty darn good on defense.There was a whole lot more good to say after this win than bad about the backups pressed into service than those who did not perform well,and in most cases it would be beyond unreasonable to expect everyone of them to do the job well.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

In Response to #58 Tracy White:
    Anybody else notice his total uselessness? Stays in the midlle of the field...doesn't rush, doesn't (can't) cover...comes over to the action area once the play is dead. I thought by the second half BB would have yanked him.
    Posted by 3SB-rings

What are you trying to say? That we have a patchwork secondary filled with guys not especially well suited to their roles?

OMG!!! You are a genius!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

I thought White did OK considering...

Sections
Shortcuts