5th Raven arrested this off season....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

5th Raven arrested this off season....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11209415/jimmy-smith-baltimore-ravens-arrested-disorderly-conduct" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11209415/jimmy-smith-baltimore-ravens-arrested-disorderly-conduct" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11209415/jimmy-smith-baltimore-ravens-arrested-disorderly-conduct

Ozzie damn well should have damn well known better.... damn it. 

And don't get me started on the owner...gross negligence on his part. I heard he didn't even reach out to the Baltimore P.D....PFTTTTTTT>

"Defense Wins Championships"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: 5th Raven arrested this off season....

You just had to do it, didn't you? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

"How much did ozzie know?"

Lmao

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Anyone bother to read the details of the arrest?

Smith, 25, is the fifth Ravens player arrested this offseason.

Police said Smith was helping an intoxicated woman in the bathroom of a Towson, Maryland bar when she because nauseated. After medics arrived, officers repeatedly asked Smith to step aside and he allegedly refused to comply, saying several times that he was helping the woman.

Smith became argumentative when they asked him to step into the hallway, according to police. Police said Smith was cooperative with officers after being arrested.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Police said Smith was helping an intoxicated woman in the bathroom of a Towson, Maryland bar when she because nauseated. After medics arrived, officers repeatedly asked Smith to step aside and he allegedly refused to comply, saying several times that he was helping the woman.

Smith became argumentative when they asked him to step into the hallway, according to police. Police said Smith was cooperative with officers after being arrested.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, the story seems sort of odd and blown out of proportion but seeing there was an incident I'll bite and play devils advocate... why didn't he step aside after being asked several times?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree, the story seems sort of odd and blown out of proportion but seeing there was an incident I'll bite and play devils advocate... why didn't he step aside after being asked several times?

[/QUOTE]

Who cares? We only care about AHern or players actually playing here, or who have played here

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Baltimore PD has asked the Ravens to take their team photo with front and side views to save them the trouble.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lmao

[/QUOTE]

Denial

"Denial is the refusal to believe or accept the reality that certain events have happened (are happening) or will happen."

To accept the reality would bring emotional pain, so the events are denied.
    This is the single most common psychological symptom of chemical dependency.

Co-Relation: Related to denial is the defense called minimizing.

Deflection:

"Deflection is a method of changing a subject that is or might be painful."

Commonest methods of deflection are:

Humor
    Anger

These are the two of the most common methods of deflecting people away from difficult subjects.

Alcoholics frequently combine deflection and projection through the use of anger and hostility.

[object HTMLDivElement]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

*Sniff, sniff*  Is that the odor of dead horse I'm detecting?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seems as though there is not a thread in this forum lately where odor isn't prevalent. Football starts in less than 2 weeks!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lmao

[/QUOTE]

Denial

"Denial is the refusal to believe or accept the reality that certain events have happened (are happening) or will happen."

Deflection:

Humor
    Anger

These are the two of the most common methods of deflecting people away from difficult subjects.

Alcoholics frequently combine deflection and projection through the use of anger and hostility.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

How am i denying or deflecting anything?  The ravens defended ray lewis, a double murderer, have backed ray rice who knocked his wife out cold on video, and your buddy rkrap has never once been consistent applying his premise to other gms like his flavor of the day favorite, ozzie newsome.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Weren't the other arrests weird stories like this too. Like didn't 3 players get kicked out of a club for drunk and disorderly...?

All I know is, Ray Rice has yet to be suspended. Pathetic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lmao

Denial

Deflection:

Humor
    Anger

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

How am i denying or deflecting anything?  The ravens defended ray lewis, a double murderer, have backed ray rice who knocked his wife out cold on video, and your buddy rkrap has never once been consistent applying his premise to other gms like his flavor of the day favorite, ozzie newsome.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're doing it right now.  Put down the bottle.

Pointing out other teams problems does NOT take away from the FACT that the Pats, as well as the rest of the NFL, had plenty of evidence of anti-social behavior, drug and alcohol abuse, gang affiliations and violent behavior, of our alleged MASS Murderer.

The pats and Hern will ALWAYS be married, regardless of the divorce.  Like it or not.

Get over it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Weren't the other arrests weird stories like this too. Like didn't 3 players get kicked out of a club for drunk and disorderly...?

All I know is, Ray Rice has yet to be suspended. Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Has he been convicted of anything yet?

Not diminishing what he did, it's despicable, but sometimes you have to let  the legalities play out.

Has hern been suspended by the league?  Isn't he technically a FA without a get out of jail free, card?

Has Dennard, for breaking his probation and spending time in jail?

Dez Bryant for assaulting his momma?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Has he been convicted of anything yet?

Not diminishing what he did, it's despicable, but sometimes you have to let  the legalities play out.

Has hern been suspended by the league?  Isn't he technically a FA without a get out of jail free, card?

Has Dennard, for breaking his probation and spending time in jail?

Dez Bryant for assaulting his momma?

[/QUOTE]

Charges were dropped because they got married....

But it's not from a lack of evidence, the cops have a video of the entire incident (or at least they reportedly do)... Rice just put a ring on it and she shut up....

But I get your point... The league has said they were going to suspend Rice but have yet to do so, so we shall see.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lmao

[/QUOTE]

Denial

Deflection:

Humor
    Anger

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Pointing out other teams problems does NOT take away from the FACT that the Pats, as well as the rest of the NFL, had plenty of evidence of anti-social behavior, drug and alcohol abuse, gang affiliations and violent behavior, of our alleged MASS Murderer.

The pats and Hern will ALWAYS be married, regardless of the divorce.

Get over it.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely false.  I am the one who said the hern thing could happen anywhere in the nfl and nba.

I never contested that.

But, for rkrap to praise ozzie and be scouring for some mystery sinister move by bb extending hern knowing hern has some illegal off field activities, is beyond disingenuous.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Ray Rice didn't kill anyone.

He was just trying to keep his bit** in line.  LOL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seems as though there is not a thread in this forum lately where odor isn't prevalent. Football starts in less than 2 weeks!

[/QUOTE]

And for that I am deeply grateful.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Fight fire with fire. 

And even though my post was 100% sarcasm, it is worth mentioning that 5 players have been arrested for the ravens, which are a team the anti BB guys use often as an example of better GM work and team building then BB. How many posts do we read from the same guys on this board, saying BB and Kraft should have knowm better and seen red flags etc... Forgive me if I come to the defense of the GM/owner who brought us the most wins, super bowl wins and post season appearances in the last 14 years.

I just can't help it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lmao

[/QUOTE]

Denial

Deflection:

Humor
    Anger

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

The pats and Hern will ALWAYS be married, regardless of the divorce.

Get over it.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely false.  I am the one who said the hern thing could happen anywhere in the nfl and nba.

I never contested that.

But, for rkrap to praise ozzie and be scouring for some mystery sinister move by bb extending hern knowing hern has some illegal off field activities, is beyond disingenuous.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Sinister?

Hmmm  BB took a chance on a troubled player.  BB extended a troubled Player.  It blew up in his face.

Bb is going to have to answer for that, FOREVER!  Fair or not.

It's more likely, given the benefit of doubt, that he doesn't want scouting tendencies divulged as a matter of public record but it's also not unreasonable to question what he actually knew, which could also be part of the equation. 

Not sinister at all.  Don't scouting reports include interviews with friends, coaches, law? His psych test was very revealing.  Why wouldn't they want record of that in evaluating a psycho?

Stop blaming other posters.  It's ridiculous!  Take responsibility, just once, in your pitiful existence.

It has nothing to do with you and Mr. irrelevant, posting every blemish of every team and asking what they knew.

It's 100% deflection in an attempt to minimize BB's mess......

No other team in the NFL or NBA, drafted the psycho.

It has nothing to do with them, except that they heeded the WARNINGS that were there and bb didn't.

GROW UP!

You're like my 10 yr old kid who always brings up something her brother did, when she's in trouble.

You're supposed to be able to grow out of that.  Especially after being punished, double, for doing so.

Apparently, you never learned or your issues make it impossible.

Isn't it about time you did?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Fight fire with fire. 

And even though my post was 100% sarcasm, it is worth mentioning that 5 players have been arrested for the ravens, which are a team the anti BB guys use often as an example of better GM work and team building then BB. How many posts do we read from the same guys on this board, saying BB and Kraft should have knowm better and seen red flags etc... Forgive me if I come to the defense of the GM/owner who brought us the most wins, super bowl wins and post season appearances in the last 14 years.

I just can't help it.

[/QUOTE]

I understood exactly what you were doing and the motivation for doing it.  Jut thought I'd drop in my perfectly pointless 2 cents.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Fight fire with fire. 

I just can't help it.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Were the "warnings out" on all those guys?

Did their scouting reports and psych test indicate sociopathic tendencies dating back to childhood?

I believe the Pats owner said they were "Duped".

Sociopaths are well known for "duping".  It's part of their nature and part of what makes them dangerous.

Was ozzie duped, too?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Am I the only one who thinks that dead horse stench is getting worse?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

Am I the only one who thinks that dead horse stench is getting worse?

[/QUOTE]

Well, you should have known. The warnings were out on this thread...