600 yards of offense.... Hmmmmm OK thats about right.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

600 yards of offense.... Hmmmmm OK thats about right.

Offense was feeling it ,  thanks Brady for getting yourr timing down and hitting guys.

Thanks Gronk for being yourself again.

Thanks Ridley for running your axxzzz off.

Thanks MCD for not fukkkinng it up...

Thanks Blount for finishing it off.

http://www.refinedguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/76-seattle-seahawks-sea-gals-cheerleaders-best-cheerleading-uniforms-e1352320548925.jpeg

yipppeeee....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Re: 600 yards of offense.... Hmmmmm OK thats about right.

Looks like the offense is back on track. This will continue to improve as Dobson gets more confidence, Amedlola gets more reps and Vereen returns.

QUESTION -  Can the defense play well enough on the defensive side of the ball for this team to go deep into the playoffs?

• Wilfork, Mayo and Kelly are big injuries.
    • Even if Talib comes back, I don't see him playing out the season given the hip this year and hammie last year.
    • Do Soap and Carter have enough in the tank to contribute.
    • I  don't see Armistead making a contribution this year, but I hope I am wrong?

ODP

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: 600 yards of offense.... Hmmmmm OK thats about right.

In response to user_483130's comment:

Looks like the offense is back on track. This will continue to improve as Dobson gets more confidence, Amedlola gets more reps and Vereen returns.

QUESTION -  Can the defense play well enough on the defensive side of the ball for this team to go deep into the playoffs?

• Wilfork, Mayo and Kelly are big injuries.
    • Even if Talib comes back, I don't see him playing out the season given the hip this year and hammie last year.
    • Do Soap and Carter have enough in the tank to contribute.
    • I  don't see Armistead making a contribution this year, but I hope I am wrong?

ODP

The defense is shredded with injuries, no doubt about it.  Not sure they can stop a cold at this point.  Hopefully Nink will be okay and hopefully Gregory will be back.  Gregory has been playing very well this season  Him and McCorty have been very good together.

Arrington continues to look like dog droppings and so does Cole.  Cole even looked bad on special teams a few times today.  I'm mixed on Denard, he had some good, some bad today.  Ryan looked sloppy.  D line was getting abused on the run.  Was getting some good pressure today, I Loved that.  But Ben isn't the biggest scrambler either. 

So I'm not sure about the defense going forward.  Armstead isnt going to do anything this year.

Sections
Shortcuts