700 PASS ATTEMPTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

700 PASS ATTEMPTS

in ONE season!??!   Stafford makes Tommy Boy look like Christian Ponder!  Im glad C.J. didnt get to 2k worth of recieving yards. If so, they should have had an asterik next to it, saying his QB never handed the ball off and passed the ball more times than anyone in the history of the league!

Wow... Never thought Id see the day where 5k passing was normal or where a WR could break 2 G's. Now THATS what I call un balance.

Congrats to A.P. on a great season! Thats a feature back if ever there was one. When you can run for 2k with C.Ponder behind you, thats saying something.

Atlanta of the NFC and the Texans of the AFC get my vote for teams with the longest time at the top while still being Pretenders!  Regular Season means nothing. The season is JUST getting started!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: 700 PASS ATTEMPTS

In response to TripleOG's comment:

in ONE season!??!   Stafford makes Tommy Boy look like Christian Ponder!  Im glad C.J. didnt get to 2k worth of recieving yards. If so, they should have had an asterik next to it, saying his QB never handed the ball off and passed the ball more times than anyone in the history of the league!

Wow... Never thought Id see the day where 5k passing was normal or where a WR could break 2 G's. Now THATS what I call un balance.

Congrats to A.P. on a great season! Thats a feature back if ever there was one. When you can run for 2k with C.Ponder behind you, thats saying something.

Atlanta of the NFC and the Texans of the AFC get my vote for teams with the longest time at the top while still being Pretenders!  Regular Season means nothing. The season is JUST getting started!

Aren't these the same issue, in reverse, LOL? One team can't run, and the other can't throw.

CJ doesn't deserve an asterisk. If anything, his accomplishments are especially prolific because everyone in the stadium knows he's going to get the ball, and they can't stop him. Not his fault the Lions D gave up 430 points.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Interesting how Calvin came out in Training Camp and said he wanted to go for 2k and then they go onto pass 700 times, isn't it?

After Detroit was clearly out of it at the beginning of the year, maybe Schwartz wanted to have some type of highlight to their season.  Not taking anything away from Calvin because he's an absolute specimen but 700 pass attempts is ridiculous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Don't think Calvin deserves an asterisk. He caught 122 balls, not like he caught 200 balls and got to 2000.

Detroit had a shaky oline and I believe theyre 2-4 WRs all went out with injuries.

Stafford has odd mechanics and was pretty erratic this season. I think it's still pretty incredible that Calvin Johnson almost got 2,000 yards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

what did it get him? if TB had megatron, the patriost would annhilate secondaries

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

How can you call what stafford does passing.   It's kind of a sidearm chuck.    I guess it's a shuck    700 shucks is a lot. 

Sections
Shortcuts