8:00am?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

8:00am?

Isn't that a little early?
    Don't these guys need their rest?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: 8:00am?

I hope you're being facetious. Someone that makes the kind of money he's making should be putting in a 10 hour day of meetings, lifting, cardio, film study and practice. In at 6am home by 6pm bed at 10pm.....but thats me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Darn, make millions of dollars and get to sleep in late too!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to 8:00am?:
    [QUOTE]Isn't that a little early? Don't these guys need their rest?
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

eh, what time do you guys start work up there in the great white north?

these guys get paid a million dollars to do their job so the team can win a super bowl. if they don't like the rules, they need to give their pay check back

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Just before I transferred out of Old Rochester Regional High School, Coach Quinlan was starting a morning lift program at 6:30am before school started at 7:30, which insofar as I know is still running.  The college team for which I walked on also had 6am workouts.  When those weren't taking place, I was up at 5:30 am doing form runs, stretches, and Vertimax.

I don't think 8am is unrealistic at all.  As a matter of fact, if I could get a job involved with football someday, I'd be there even sooner if necessary.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

8:00 am is too early? I had to start school at 8 from Elementary school all the way till my senior year of H.S. -- still had to start at 8 during my senior year, but I just didn't care because I already had all my credits to graduate-- and I never had a car, school bus, or public transportation. I had to walk 17 blocks through all four seasons to school and I made it on time everyday.

Thomas needs to shut his mouth, what kind of clown who only has 3 sacks to his name runs his mouth about the best coach in his sport? What team will be willing to take a chance on a no talent bum who causes problems? Only Rex Ryan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Why don't millionaires have someone to drive them to work? Sleep on the way in?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

If any of us was a few minutes late for work on a day like that, I would think the supervisor would be okay with it, and might even say something like, "Glad you made it in safely." This BB reaction is arrogantly immature and motivates nobody. Next time someone is running late for a practice during an ice storm, they are likely to do a Derrick Thomas....how would that make you feel, BB? Any good free agents are not going to want to sign into this mess in the off-season.