9/10 of Brady's INTs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs

Yada yada yada. And probably 9 out of 10 of them were either tips or the receiver running the wrong route.

He's virtually tied as the second rated passer dicweed. Wake up. Your constant attacks on the greatest player in Patriots' history are tired and dumb.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs:
    [QUOTE]Blame Ochostinko's bad route running on Brady.  Blame Woodhead's klunck hands on Brady. Heck, I bet Pearl Harbor was Brady's fault.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Ah the wondreful world of dmpc where it's not Brady's fault even if he throws the ball directly to a defended or tries to squeeze it into double coverage.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : And first Ballot Hall Of Famer?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Yes we all know the all the QBs in the H of F never threw an INT that was their fault and never had a single or series of bad games their entire careers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The fact that they've been thrown with 4 or less rushing does not mean he was not under pressure or had protection. You'd have to look at each one to see why, and then you'd probably have to know what the route was supposed to be. Some are probably drops, some bad passes, etc. He hasn't been as sharp this year as last year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

RWT is right. Brady's judgement and play has not been up to his usual standards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]You dopes pretending Brady is infallible is scary and embarrrassing for all educated football fans and long time Pats fans. This is his WORST stretch of football of his career.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Nobody is saying Brady has been perfect. Nobody is even saying he is having one of his best years. But most of us are not so f'n stupid that we think a guy with a 100 passer rating is the big problem.

In the last two loses he drove us for the winning score against the Giants only to see the D give it away in the end, and he had a 101 passer rating against the Steelers. What you don't get is that if that is him being bad most NFL QBs wish they were that bad.

Your problem is you are an idiot. You ignore the obvious and push your ridiculous spin at every turn.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The point is not that Brady sux - of course he doesn't.  The point, as I see it, is that, as a minimum, Brady throwing picks has contributed significantly to 2 of the teams 3 losses.  I don't see it as Brady being attacked here; I see it as Brady needs to fix some things.  Is that really so hard to accept?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

[QUOTE]You dopes pretending Brady is infallible is scary and embarrrassing for all educated football fans and long time Pats fans. This is his WORST stretch of football of his career.

Sad thing is RWTK, I'd take his worst stretch of what.. 3 games... than 9/10 of the garbage out there in the NFL right now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]The point is not that Brady sux - of course he doesn't.  The point, as I see it, is that, as a minimum, Brady throwing picks has contributed significantly to 2 of the teams 3 losses.  I don't see it as Brady being attacked here; I see it as Brady needs to fix some things.  Is that really so hard to accept?
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

This is where the problem lies with this perception.

Brady has a 3.1% INT rate this year. Peyton Manning has a 2.7% career INT rate. That projects to two more INTs in a 500 pass attempt season compared to Manning's career rate.

I think we all can admit Brady has had more tips than we have ever seen. Hell, the Gronk in the end zone INT was 100% not Brady's fault.

The other thing many are oblivious to is that he is on a 40 TD pace for the season. There have been only 5 times in NFL history that anybody has thrown for 40 TDs or more. Be realistic.

The other factor is that in the two games that he threw 6 of his 10 INTs he did drive the team for the winning or tying score at the end only to see the D fold for the loss. Brady is getting it done.

Problem is that if Brady does not carry this team on his back then some see him as failing. That's just wrong. He is playing well. Too many are just unrealistically spoiled.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to 9/10 of Brady's INTs:
    [QUOTE]Have come with teams only rushing 4. Very telling stat that shows us even when Brady has protection, he still has thrown INTs and that teams load up to cover and wait out the coverage (man, usually). Blitzing Brady? Won't work. Playing zone? Won't work. This is on Brady. It's all on Brady.  If he's the main guy gameplanning, adjusting at the line, choosing between O'Brien's suggestions as play calls, etc, only Brady can change this. If you see man, don't like the match up, run the ball.

Well here is the King making an argument based on a completely false assumption in his first line. --"Even when protected Brady has thrown INT's"

Of course the assumption is he had protection even thou the opposing D only rushed 4. Of course that is completely WRONG.  Look at the Interceptions and the teams --- Giants, Jets, Steelers, Bills.

All of these teams were able to generate a pass rush with just 4 and drop more into coverage and CLOG UP THE PASSING LANES.  That is not only the way to stop Brady but any QB. 

All you have to do is go back and watch game films to see the duress Brady is under when throwing the picks this year (not including the one's deflected at the line). 

If the O-line can't protect your QB on a 4 man rush the issue is with them not your QB.

"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : This is where the problem lies with this perception. Brady has a 3.1% INT rate this year. Peyton Manning has a 2.7% career INT rate. That projects to two more INTs in a 500 pass attempt season compared to Manning's career rate. I think we all can admit Brady has had more tips than we have ever seen. Hell, the Gronk in the end zone INT was 100% not Brady's fault. The other thing many are oblivious to is that he is on a 40 TD pace for the season. There have been only 5 times in NFL history that anybody has thrown for 40 TDs or more. Be realistic. The other factor is that in the two games that he threw 6 of his 10 INTs he did drive the team for the winning or tying score at the end only to see the D fold for the loss. Brady is getting it done. Problem is that if Brady does not carry this team on his back then some see him as failing. That's just wrong. He is playing well. Too many are just unrealistically spoiled.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

I don't know why you bother trying with these anti-Brady Jets trolls, but good for you!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : I don't know why you bother trying with these anti-Brady Jets trolls, but good for you!
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

Just to be certain that I understand, since I dared point out that in 2 of the 3 Pats losses this season Brady turned the ball over 7 times and 6 of those were picks, I'm an anti-Brady Jets troll. 

Kindly reserve commentary, if you would please, to matters about which you have some level of knowledge.  The above is most decidedly not one of 'em.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : This is where the problem lies with this perception. Brady has a 3.1% INT rate this year. Peyton Manning has a 2.7% career INT rate. That projects to two more INTs in a 500 pass attempt season compared to Manning's career rate. I think we all can admit Brady has had more tips than we have ever seen. Hell, the Gronk in the end zone INT was 100% not Brady's fault. The other thing many are oblivious to is that he is on a 40 TD pace for the season. There have been only 5 times in NFL history that anybody has thrown for 40 TDs or more. Be realistic. The other factor is that in the two games that he threw 6 of his 10 INTs he did drive the team for the winning or tying score at the end only to see the D fold for the loss. Brady is getting it done. Problem is that if Brady does not carry this team on his back then some see him as failing. That's just wrong. He is playing well. Too many are just unrealistically spoiled.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

What has that got to do with him throwing 4 picks in the Buffalo game and his 2 picks and a fumble in the Giants game?  Egad, I point out that maybe, just maybe, Brady needs to work on some things and I'm dumping on him?  Get a grip, will you please.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : Agreed, just because you rush only 4 doesn't mean you're not getting pressure and to further complicate it, 4 on the line puts 7 in coverage.  This is why I thought that the Pats should have used their top pick on an offensive lineman.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Yes plus it doesnt help that Vollmar has missed alot of the season and Koppen is out for the year.  I don't think people appreciate how much the center is the "QB" of the line and calls out blocking assignments at the line.  Walters has done well but it takes time for a line to gell.  I think teams have been very effective with stunts this year for that very reason, alot of new/missing parts on the line.  More missed assignments when switching off then in past years. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : Just to be certain that I understand, since I dared point out that in 2 of the 3 Pats losses this season Brady turned the ball over 7 times and 6 of those were picks, I'm an anti-Brady Jets troll.  Kindly reserve commentary, if you would please, to matters about which you have some level of knowledge.  The above is most decidedly not one of 'em.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Sorry ATJ, I did not mean you.  I should have written troll in the singular, referring to the guy whose name begins with "Russ" and ends with "isafuckingasshole."

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : What has that got to do with him throwing 4 picks in the Buffalo game and his 2 picks and a fumble in the Giants game?  Egad, I point out that maybe, just maybe, Brady needs to work on some things and I'm dumping on him?  Get a grip, will you please.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Sure he can work on some things. He does that constantly. Do you think me adding perspective is wrong? I didn't call you stupid or anything.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In our last 3 games Brady has thrown 125 atts against 37 running atts by BJGE or Ridley. I think it is 54 running atts by BJGE,Ridley,Faulk and Woody.

Could it be that defense's continue to drop 7-8 into coverage and we continue to throw the ball to 4-5 receiving option? Lets run the football and perhaps a defense will have to play "Honest"??????

BTW we are 1-2 almost 0-3 our last 3 games.

I am not blaming Brady quite as much as a poorly planned game by our offense and, our poor offensive philosophy in general. Run the football and the passing game becomes easier. True or False?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

1)        Brady has had alot of tips into INT's this year-
               but he had alot of tips last year that
               weren't INT's - it could be the law of
               averages.
    2)        MTM has given us fits this year
               I have previously surmised that teams
               should never play zone against TB
               because Tom knows where the holes are
    3)        Trent Dilfer said he was wondering why the 
               Pats were not running diffeent types of routes
               against MTM
    4)        TB has not been as accurate for parts of games
                this season
    5)        The Pats need to put up more than 24 ppg to win
    6)        The Pats have not run as much No Huddle in the last 3 weeks
                I dare disagree with BB - but this is when TB knows what
                 is coming most - and if the Offense goes for a qtr - like it did
                against the Giants w/o scoring - they ought to try it sooner
    7)         Hernadez has been the only deep threat - and hs is not full speed
    8)         Mankins has also had uncharacteristic brain farts 

We now know that Bodden never really made it back from injury,
     I ras - cannot stay on the field and Hainsworth is finished -
    Pretty big losses against our positve expectations

We now know that Price cannot stay on the field, and
    Ocho is a free lancer and not geared to run in our Offense
    The only person that could possibly come in and be okay'
    in our O at this time is Moss - and I don't know that he is an
    answer.

The Offense with 8 TO''s in 2 games were the reason for the losses
    not the Defense. the Defense has been getting better - especially in the
    Red Zone.  This is a young defense with changing roles They have to get
    experience and we have to have patience

Some times it pays to be lucky rather than good. both PI's agisnt the Giants
    were horribly thrown balls by Eli. Just as in the SB he had lucky breaks going
    down the field - then a fade into the corner for a TD. The LB never should have gone for the play fake. Some day Eli is not going to get the breaks

The Giants D didn't stop TB - TB stopped TB
    in pr.

Every one likes to extrapolate from 1 point - and some nasty
      anyslists are now saying that the Pats won't make the PO's
           The only way to shut them up is to win Sunday
                 Just don't make TO"S  

Sections
Shortcuts