9/10 of Brady's INTs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs

In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : No shi-it! I am the one who has stated for over 2 years that the shitgun/spread base ONLY works against bad or mecdiocre Ds! So, how can it be I dojn't acknowldedge it's aaginst good D's? Trust me, dummy, I was onto this FAR, FAR sooner than you were. Troll. Explain to us the difference bewteen the Dec Jets game and the January one from a schematic standpoint: Thanks, Educated Fans PS Balanced offense beats a good D!  I can list dozens of examples!
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

LOL the shotgun/spread only works against bad defense's and not good?  Did you seriously just say that???  Maybe you should ask the 85 Bears about that...

I love how you think you can just wave a magic wand, run the ball more, and poof all is solved.  Funny thing is aren't you the guy who said the pass attack would be unstoppable with Gronk and Hernandez along with Welker???  Now your claiming for the last two years you been saying they need to run it more???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to 9/10 of Brady's INTs:
    [QUOTE]Have come with teams only rushing 4. Very telling stat that shows us even when Brady has protection, he still has thrown INTs and that teams load up to cover and wait out the coverage (man, usually). Blitzing Brady? Won't work. Playing zone? Won't work. This is on Brady. It's all on Brady.  If he's the main guy gameplanning, adjusting at the line, choosing between O'Brien's suggestions as play calls, etc, only Brady can change this. If you see man, don't like the match up, run the ball.
    Whose track record for INTs would we rather have, Manning... Brees.... Rivers..... Brady?  Case closed!!  Sometimes s**t happens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Realistically they should start to get Mallet his reps in the first half of games. Brady hasn't produced then lately anyway. That way we don't have to get stuck resigning him as his production is falling off a cliff and has played his worst football in his entire career. The defense is carrying the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : tipped balls are entirely the QB's fault.  Brady historically has had the luxury of being allowed to have long pass plays develop while he sits back in the pocket scans the field and finds the perfect guy.  The oline deserves a ton of credit for that.  If Brady is getting pressured more, then he has to be aware of that and call more timing/quick routes to keep the rush at bay.  Regardless of the deep threat  (I am sure some of the receivers have enough speed to get a step on a defender with a good route), sometimes Brady needs to air it out just to remind the defense that it can happen.  Manning has always done it, and at times it frustrated me until I understood that even with an incomplete pass, there was a method to the madness. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Really so if the OL (especially the interior) can't block for crap, allowing the D-Line to push the pocket right into the QB's lap and being able to get a hand right up in the passing lane it's the QB's fault??  Interesting theory Rusty err UD6

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : We aren't discussing Manning here, one track mind. But, who knows? Did somebody run the wrong route for that pick six? The buck stops at Brady. He has 10 INTs. The question is how he is playing. He has a lot of tipped balls that have fallen the wrong way.  It's just not terrible throws he's making.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

tipped balls are the qb's fault unless its tipped as a result of the qb being hit at the time of the throw.  under known duress, take a sack. 

Babe - as far as Brady is playing, you and I are generally on the same page.  Brady is playing well.  Brady's problem is that in order for the pats to win now, he must play better.  While the D may occassionally do him favors (last year's takeaways masked a suspect defense), they can not be relied upon in anywhere near the same way the could from 01-07 (even 08). 

That puts a ton of pressure on brady.  much more than his earlier career required.  He's got the skills to be up to the task, but the responsibilities are greater and frankly, he's going to have to take some chances with balls in order for the team to succeed.  Sometimes those become ints.  Sometimes they are brilliant TDs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]As for the offense . . . Brother Bedard covered the subject fully in yesterday’s paper. They all can do better, and that starts with the quarterback, who, since that puffball opener in Miami, has looked distressingly mortal. It’s a little scary to watch Tom Brady miss open guys. Is he injured again? Or is he entering the inevitable transition nearly all 30-something athletes encounter, when acts that once were routine occur with less frequency? You find yourself great on some occasions, less so on other occasions.    - Bob Ryan

HAHA the height of hypocrisy.  Quoting the media guys you constantly toast and roast because they finally happened to say something you agree with. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : Really so if the OL (especially the interior) can't block for crap, allowing the D-Line to push the pocket right into the QB's lap and being able to get a hand right up in the passing lane it's the QB's fault??  Interesting theory Rusty err UD6
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Sorry pal, when you are considered the best at what you do, as long as no defender lays a hand on you when you are throwing, that throw is your responsibility.  If you don't think you can get the proper throw off, take a sack.  This ain't pee wee football.  Brady makes 18 mill per year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]As for the offense . . . Brother Bedard covered the subject fully in yesterday’s paper. They all can do better, and that starts with the quarterback, who, since that puffball opener in Miami, has looked distressingly mortal. It’s a little scary to watch Tom Brady miss open guys. Is he injured again? Or is he entering the inevitable transition nearly all 30-something athletes encounter, when acts that once were routine occur with less frequency? You find yourself great on some occasions, less so on other occasions.    - Bob Ryan

Funny you mention Bedard. They should have kept running !!!

"The Patriots must have worked on pass blocking all week because while that was surprisingly solid, the run blocking bordered on atrocious. We counted 11 poor plays"

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Brady is in fact a first ballot HOF'r. Brady has stunk the joint out for the last three weeks and his stuborness in not allowing the running game to flourish is part of the problem,his throwing to just two guys is the other part of the equation. His 5 targets on Ochocinco were so far off that in 3 of the pass attempts 85 would have needed a ladder to jump up and try and make the catch the other two were also off target one of which OC made the catch but was out of bounds by the time he was able to get to it. Brady needs Moss. Sorry I love 85 but the chemistry Tom and Randy had was equal to that of Wes and Tom's,or Gronks and Tom's.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]THANK YOU! Strick around to weed out the dopes! Thanks!

dmpc and the other appologists would defend Brady even if he handed the ball to the other team's DE and stepped aside for him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Five years from now when Brady is gone, this place will be a ghost town...god willing we we won't even hear from the moron that started this thread. We'd be 2 and 6 without him. This defense is the problem. Has he been perfect? Technically no...he's ONLY the 3rd rated qb in the league on pace for 40 touchdowns and 5k yards. The horror!! 

I guess Rusty would like him better if he was ranked last, like this defense. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : Do you think Brady has power to veto over O'Brien?

No. I believe that NO player working for BB has power over a coach.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/10 of Brady's INTs : Funny you mention Bedard. They should have kept running !!! "The Patriots must have worked on pass blocking all week because while that was surprisingly solid, the run blocking bordered on atrocious. We counted 11 poor plays"
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Um Brady was hit 9 times in this game, as has been his average while we have thrown 125 pass atts the last 3 games. BJGE has run for over 4 ypc, so how the heck is the run blocking atrocious?

125 pass atts in 3 games = 23 QB hits and a 1-2 record.

37 runs by Ridley or BJGE = over 4 ypc

What do you guys want exactly? To pass MORE????

What planet am I living on?

20. This post has been removed.