9/11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: 9/11

yes let us pause and remember them, and lets never waiver about the decisions to go after the  low life terrorists, better we fight them on thier land, than let them come back over and try it again. God Bless America and all her Patriots.

"Don't Tread on Me"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

A great national tragedy.  I wish we had taken steps as a country to secure the site and use it as a memorial.  I am against the idea of making it a holiday, too easy to pollute it with sales and barbecues.  I would like to see complete rebroadcasts of the morning news from that day on each channel.  Seeing those images and feeling that feeling again is something that strips away the years and lets you remember how raw and shocking the whole thing was.  We shouldn't forget.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

God bless everyone, not just the United States.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

I was going to start a thread on this. Thanks for beating me to the punch. A very tragic day in our history. Take a moment today to honor those who perished on this day nine years ago and also say a prayer for our troops who are still laying their lives on the line for you and I.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

moment of silence.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Well said titletown.  That was a shocking day for America.  God Bless America!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Lets also remember the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Afghanis who died because Bush and Obama used 9/11 as an excuse to wage illegal wars.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: 9/11:
    Lets also remember the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Afghanis who died because Bush and Obama used 9/11 as an excuse to wage illegal wars.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

Ahhh, thankfully someone who see's deeper into the truth. I beleive the total of people killed since Bush entered is around 3 million. Unfortunately we will never be told the truths about these wars, how they are started and why. What is sickening is the men, women and children that are killed for the money grubbing war machine builders that make billions off of this.
     And the general public blinded by honor and propaganda (media) and tricked into dieing for this bogus sham created by the filth of the world.

Total profit for weapons manufacturer's in 2010, $35 billion dollars, estimated profits for 2011, $52 billion dollars

Sorry God and Jesus Christ, but the human race as a whole and mankind, its just not worth saving! Do yourselves a favor, destroy it all and start over!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

There has always been something not right about the alleged architect of the whole thing. Spend billions of dollars chasing someone for years & they can't find him? The incident happened, I'm just doubting the guy they blame for it exists. That brings up the question of what really happened, not the governments version of the story.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

God help us all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

mightly, just dont agree with u there.  Freedom supercedes all, and it was lacking there.  Terrorists, were there.  I m ok with it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

Yes, a moment of silence!

BUT Mighty...WHERE & HOW was Obama involved in 9/11???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Sorry God and Jesus Christ, but the human race as a whole and mankind, its just not worth saving! Do yourselves a favor, destroy it all and start over!
    Posted by MatildaWanna

This shows how little you know about mankind, others and yourself.  If God knew we weren't worth saving, he would never have sent Jesus.
    On another note, you criticize Bush for supposedly causing 3 million deaths but turn around and recommend to God to wipe out 6 billion+!!!  I must say, your moral plumb line is just a tad bit off.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I think it's fair to debate whether or not Iraq had anything to do with it.  Personally, I don't buy it.  Saddam was indeed a bad guy who killed more of his people than we did by a good margin.  That said, I think the wackos in charge of North Korea and Iran were/are more dangerous to the USA than he was.  

HOWEVER, how in the world you can't see a connection between Afghanistan and 9/11 is beyond me mighty.  We've gone over this before.  What part of "Al Qaeda leaders were operating and training and being protected by the Taliban in Afghanistan" is so hard to grasp?  Furthermore, all they had to do is turn over the Al Qaeda leaders.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: 9/11 : This shows how little you know about mankind, others and yourself.  If God knew we weren't worth saving, he would never have sent Jesus. On another note, you criticize Bush for supposedly causing 3 million deaths but turn around and recommend to God to wipe out 6 billion+!!!  I must say, your moral plumb line is just a tad bit off.
    Posted by 347pg

And when people throw out the "millions of deaths" rant, they sound as ridiculous as if someone came on this board and predicted the Pats will score 400 points against the Bengals on Sunday.  No doubt some websites probably say that though.  I was not a General, but I did serve for 10 years.  I don't think people have a clue how hard it would be to kill 3 million people even if you were deliberately trying to kill 3 million people without using nukes.  To put things in perspective, it is like saying that in a period of intense combat that only lasted months, followed by stabilization operations with limited combat, the US killed:

1. Half as many people as there were Jews killed by the Nazis over several years of a systemic and planned racial extermination. I Don't think so.

2. More people than if you were to block off the entire San Diego urban area and carpet bomb every square inch of it. I don't think so.

3. More civilian casualties than were suffered by Germany in WW II; a war of intense fighting that lasted several years and where real indiscriminate "carpet bombing" occurred.  I don't think so.

4. 6 times as many killed than all of the US Military that were killed in WW II.  I don't think so.

In a nutshell, these claims of millions being killed are ludicrous.  Even saying hundreds of thousands is quite a stretch.  For instance, the total number of US Military killed in WW II was just over 400,000.  Some would have us believe that inadvertent "collateral" civilian deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, through combat operations nowhere near as long in duration or as intense as WW II, somehow exceeded the US Military death toll in a major world war fought on multiple fronts with very bloody battles (like D Day).  I think these guys are counting every death in the country since 2001 and attributing it to the USA.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In a nutshell, these claims of millions being killed are ludicrous. 
    Posted by carawaydj

Amen

Sections
Shortcuts