9/3 Releases, PUP's, or IR's (Patriots and possible Patriot targets)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: 9/3 Releases, PUP's, or IR's (Patriots and possible Patriot targets)

Roster as of now.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OK, we have too 10 D-linemen and 7 LB's.  Me thinks that won't last.  BB's got something planned.  We don't keep that many players in those two areas and then only have 2 TE's.

Yeah, some more moves will be made in the coming days.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: 9/3 Releases, PUP's, or IR's (Patriots and possible Patriot targets):
    [QUOTE]OK, we have too 10 D-linemen and 7 LB's.  Me thinks that won't last.  BB's got something planned.  We don't keep that many players in those two areas and then only have 2 TE's. Yeah, some more moves will be made in the coming days.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Yeah so true....Lets hope people do not jump ship yet.....Well...Depends on who it is!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

I'm going to predict that the Pats cut Butler, Idhegbo, and Tracy White, and add Andre Gurode, A TE, and an upgrade at Safety.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: 9/3 Releases, PUP's, or IR's (Patriots and possible Patriot targets):
    [QUOTE]I'm going to predict that the Pats cut Butler, Idhegbo, and Tracy White, and add Andre Gurode, A TE, and an upgrade at Safety.
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

I think they cut a d-liner, Idhegbo, and Tracy White and add Andre Gurode, a TE, and an upgrade at Safety.

BB is gonna give Butler a free pass till 2012

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

Salary Cap Space ????

So cutting Meri and Saunders must have opened up a lot more cap space?

I think the Pats may be able to pick up some salary cap casaulty cuts from other teams .. guys that can contribute pronto. Got to be a decent safety that got whacked? Orhnberger is done for the season, so a veteran OL man must be on the list too.

I am still thinking that Butler and a few others are going to get whacked this week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] Orhnberger is done for the season, so a veteran OL man must be on the list too. Posted by CanadianPat[/QUOTE]

Gurode was visiting today. I'm sure he's gonna be on the team, now that we know Orhnberger is out for the season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 9/3 Releases, PUP's, or IR's (Patriots and possible Patriot targets) : Gurode was visiting today. I'm sure he's gonna be on the team, now that we know Orhnberger is out for the season.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Quinn Ojinnaka got cut by the Rams ... he knows the system. He's one more option  for OL in addition to Gurode.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

Titans cut Safety Myron Rolle ... don't know if he can play, but you know he has the smarts (Rhodes Scholar) - BB likes the smart guys.  Although the FSU program he came out of was a shambles  ... the last sad days of Bobby B.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Did arrington make the team....he makes d Butler  look like Prime time...

aoba.....any one but arrington....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

We gotta sign Gurode. As long as he doesn't step on any heads.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

looks more of a 4/3 than 3/4 shading
    surprised at TE
    want another Oline  G/C

PS will be intersting - hope they keep one of the TE's
    lots of teams are going yo be sad that Pats kept so may Dlineman

btw - jets are in thin on right side of oline too
    would you trade their right side for ours?
    Jets d returns 10- of 11 and we got the better of it\
    the rookie Dlineman is no Ellis
     and weak at one lb =and no depth anywhere

i can see Jets not maiking PO's but they are talling SB
    They do have 8 very winnable games- but
    = too much talk = they think Sanchez is elite-
    it will be so sweet to see them crash

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Christopher Price 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

[QUOTE]I'm going to predict that the Pats cut Butler, Idhegbo, and Tracy White, and add Andre Gurode, A TE, and an upgrade at Safety.
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE]

I  hope  your  prediction  is  right  on.  With  the  addition  of  Gurode, Cannon  contributing  after  coming  off  PUP  and  utilizing  the  versatility  of  Solder, the  OL  will  be  much  improved.  I  think  BB  is  bringing  back  Crumpler  eventually.  And  I  think  BB  has  a  few  options  in  mind  to  upgrade  the  safety  position.  With  the  above  additions  and  the  depth  at  most  positions, I  think  the  PATS  will  be  in  great  shape. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]capeleaguer   Christopher Price   Hmmmm.... RT  @ AdamSchefter : Former Chiefs Pro Bowl G Brian Waters tried out for the Patriots today. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Waters http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1371/player?r=1
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Hard to believe they'd be serious about anyone from the Chiefs o-line, they haven't protected Cassell for two years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

[QUOTE]Did arrington make the team....he makes d Butler  look like Prime time... aoba.....any one but arrington....
    Posted by fishers5[/QUOTE]
    You do reliaze that Arrington out played butler last year right, he wasn't great but he did his job

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

With waters added, looks like Jeff Tarpinian will be on IR

Sections
Shortcuts