90 Man Roster Trivia

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: 90 Man Roster Trivia

In response to dustcover's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

The roster is fluid, so as of right now and using team sites for accuracy, what are the top 3 most represented college teams on NFL rosters.   For extra credit, put them in order.

Anyone who guesses Rutgers is disqualified.

Miami, So. Cal., Michigan Surprised

Nice.  Partly right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

USC, Ohio State, Michigan

Partly right.  I have confidence in you AP!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Another Hint:  The Patriots have 2 of the 3 teams represented on their 90-man roster.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Miami, Michigan, USC.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

In response to Brady2Amendola's comment:

USC Ohio state Miami

This was going to be my guess but in a different order.

So I will say: USC, Miami (FL), and Georgia.  All from 3 different conferences and Pats have representatives from two of the three. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Ahhhhhhh Miami, Ohio State, Michigan

Not to sound repititious, but you are partly right.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Miami, Michigan, USC.

Partly right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:

In response to Brady2Amendola's comment:

USC Ohio state Miami

This was going to be my guess but in a different order.

So I will say: USC, Miami (FL), and Georgia.  All from 3 different conferences and Pats have representatives from two of the three. 

Good logic.   Good research.   Andddddddddddddddd ... you are partly right.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Miami, USC, Michigan

Partly right.   Another clue at 5pm if it still hasn't been guessed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Miami, Notre Dame, Michigan.

Dude use all the clues we've been given.  All different conferences, Pats have a player from 2 of the 3 schools, and the 3rd school has not been guessed yet (at least as of 12.06)  Then the four schools that he has already ruled out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

partly right.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Dude use all the clues we've been given.  All different conferences, Pats have a player from 2 of the 3 schools, and the 3rd school has not been guessed yet (at least as of 12.06)  Then the four schools that he has already ruled out.

I'm not sure if you are suggesting that the school that the Pats don't have was the school no one had guessed.   If so, that is not a given.  Not trying to mislead you.  Just be careful.  Anyway, sounds like you are getting close.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

I'm not sure if you are suggesting that the school that the Pats don't have was the school no one had guessed.   If so, that is not a given.  Not trying to mislead you.  Just be careful.  Anyway, sounds like you are getting close.

No, I'm just saying that we need to get some new schools on the table.  Two that have been guessed and one that has not yet.  Re-combining schools that have all already been guessed before 12:06 will be wrong.  I feel confident that USC and Miami and two of them (could be wrong about that obviously). I thought I nailed it with Georgia haha.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

No, I'm just saying that we need to get some new schools on the table.  Two that have been guessed and one that has not yet.  Re-combining schools that have all already been guessed before 12:06 will be wrong.  I thought I nailed it with Georgia haha.

OK.  Just wanted to be clear. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

1) Miami

2) Ohio St.

3) Georgia

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

1) Miami

2) Ohio St.

3) Georgia

We Have a Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

1) Miami

2) Ohio St.

3) Georgia

Exact Order too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami (52 players)

OH ST (49)

GA (46)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

It's a good thing I didn't ask for the top 5 ... #4 was CAL.

I'm sure when the rosters get down to 53 Bama will rise up, but for now they had 41, and were tied with others, behind CAL and LSU

Hope everyone had fun playing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I cheated and looked up the answer: Miami,UGA and LSU this was of course for the 2012 season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

I cheated and looked up the answer: Miami,UGA and LSU

Where did you get that?   The data I have shows Miami, OH St, Georgia. (see post above).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

I cheated and looked up the answer: Miami,UGA and LSU

Where did you get that?   The data I have shows Miami, OH St, Georgia. (see post above).

Ask.com but like I said that was for 2012 and not the present 90 man rosters. So your data may very well be correct. However after counting each of the teams players USC has 52, Miami has 52,LSU has 50, Ohio State has 46 and Georgia has 45 and I counted Seymour even though he's a FA. I would check your sources.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

1) Miami

2) Ohio St.

3) Georgia

We Have a Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I was going to guess

1) Rutgers

2) Miami

3) Rutgers

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Hey patseng  if you would of said Rutgers catfish would of giving you a red card lol.