94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP

  1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

    94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP


    Who do you think is the Patriots' MVP this season?

     

    WR Wes Welker
    94.1%
    QB Tom Brady
    1.9%
    WR Randy Moss
    1.6%
    RB Kevin Faulk
    1.3%
    DT Vince Wilfork
    1.1%
    Total votes: 376
     
  2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

    Re: 94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP

    He's the F'in League MVP this year even though the league is dyeing to give it to Mr. Elongated Canium.
     
  3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

    Re: 94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP

    Welker hands down. He is the scrappiest, toughest guy, pound for pound in the league...plus he has 100 catches plus for 3 straight seasons. That says it all.
     
  4. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

    Re: 94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP

    Only 94%?  Wow, wonder that the other 6 percent were thinking?
     
  5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

    Re: 94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP

    Kevin Faulk should be higher.
     
  6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

    Re: 94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP

    I still would have given it to Brady.  We've seen the team without Welker this year, and we've seen the team without Brady (11-5 last year, good experienced fill-in QB in Cassel) Close call, though.
     
  7. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

    Re: 94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP

    Are you crazy? 11-5 is the best possible record WITH Brady, Maroney, and a whole slew of other players back.  Tom Brady net us no wins.

    As for Welker... No player on the Patriots, or in the NFL shows the determination, work ethic, and toughness that Welker shows.  Wes never takes a play off, even after getting drilled, he just hops back up and goes to the huddle.  He always puts the team before himself, and is willing to do anything to help his team win.  He'll go deep, run, catch it up the middle, and fight for the extra yard, even if it means getting drilled.  He is a true Patriot, and hands down the Pats MVP, heck, he should be the league MVP.
     
  8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

    Re: 94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP

    94%?

    Who are the other 6%? Did we let in Jests fans too? 
     
  9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

    Re: 94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP

    In Response to Re: 94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP:
    He's the F'in League MVP this year even though the league is dyeing to give it to Mr. Elongated Canium.
    Posted by K-max


    That's cranium and agreed, Welker for President.
     
  10. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

    Re: 94% of Fans say Welker is team MVP

    Where was this poll? Welker is a marvel. no question he's the Pats MVP- and I echo the sentiment that he's the NFL's MVP.
     
Sections
Shortcuts

Share