98.5--

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

98.5--

after the great game and come from behind win all Felger and Mazz can talk about is Brady throwing Gronk under the bus, I tuned in thinking they would be discussing the game but no they have to continue to talk the bull  I was hoping to get a boston perspective on the game (i live in NC) but no have to listen to felger and mazz rant and rave , Wigg is so annoyed, I think he's ready to walk out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: 98.5--

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

after the great game and come from behind win all Felger and Mazz can talk about is Brady throwing Gronk under the bus, I tuned in thinking they would be discussing the game but no they have to continue to talk the bull  I was hoping to get a boston perspective on the game (i live in NC) but no have to listen to felger and mazz rant and rave , Wigg is so annoyed, I think he's ready to walk out

[/QUOTE]

dont stop listening! its Wiggie Tuesday most entertaining day! He's the best homer ever! but yes Felg and Mazz have been trying to stir the Gronk pot for weeks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought you were a Boston girl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

ok if it was wednesday or thursday  but the first day after the game!! of coarse they couldn't work Columbus day  so it's actually two days after the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I am, just don't live there now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] I am, just don't live there now.

[/QUOTE]

Why did you live? I want to move back to Mass, I lived in Armherst. Would've stayed but they didn't accept me while NYU did.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

When did TB throw Gronk under the bus??!!!  What did we miss??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Lol...Felger and Mazz

Sections
Shortcuts