A, "Growing Disconnect" between Peyton Manning and Colts front office.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

A, "Growing Disconnect" between Peyton Manning and Colts front office.

Adam Schefter told my cousins ex girlfriends mothers roomate about this. So I know its true.

PM will be an Arizona Cardinal by next season.

This makes sense as he knows its the only division weaker then the one he currently plays in and he gets to throw 35 yarders to Larry Fitz all day. He also gets the all important climate controlled dome that he benefits from playing under. Face the music. Peyton is out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: A, "Growing Disconnect" between Peyton Manning and Colts front office.

Hah!

Solid information . . .

But it's never a good idea to actually identify your information stream.

If you really want to give your story legs, just attibute it to "sources."

And if you absolutely need maximum believability, "sources close to Manning."

Undecided

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to A, "Growing Disconnect" between Peyton Manning and Colts front office.:
    PM will be an Arizona Cardinal by next season. Posted by TrueChamp

LOL, that's it? Thats the only team that will take him? I bet he ends up in Tennessee

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: A, "Growing Disconnect" between Peyton Manning and Colts front office.:
    In Response to A, "Growing Disconnect" between Peyton Manning and Colts front office. : LOL, that's it? Thats the only team that will take him? I bet he ends up in Tennessee
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Vikings. Dolphins, Cowboys?? All could be in the hunt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

İ find İt hard to believe that Manning would leave İndy. He has fame,Money,and a super bowl ring to boot..... The Colts fans luv him to the point of making him a İdol .... Why would he leave other then to chase another ring with a contender or too get out of the AFC.
     Luv him or hate him hes a classy guy off the field

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Vikings. Dolphins, Cowboys?? All could be in the hunt.

I agree the first two would be more than happy to have Manning, but I don't think Jerry Jones would be that interested. First off, he's got millions invested in Romo's new contract. I suppose they could trade, but player trades are so rare, especially for such top names. I also wonder if Manning would want to join a team with such a czar as Jones likes to be.  Another thing to reckon with is Manning himself. I doubt he'd want to go to the AFC east, where he'd have to compete with the Patriots and Jests twice a year. Just like he might not like the Vikings in the same division with the Packers and Bears. Plus he'd have to play in too many weather games in either division. The Cardinals do look like a team that could entice him, but maybe the 49ers would moreso. The Arizona defense has a lot of needs, and he's been down that road before. The 49ers have more pieces in place, really they mostly need a QB and not much more. Also the Bidwells have never been known as "generous", but maybe salary isn't Peyton's main concern anymore. Of course, this is all speculation, logic says the Colts will work it out. At least my sister's cat's grandmother says he'll remain in Indy. That seems to be as reliable a source as the original poster's. I think if Schefter really had some sort of real info ESPN would have it all over the place! We can only wait and see!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: A, "Growing Disconnect" between Peyton Manning and Colts front office.:
    İ find İt hard to believe that Manning would leave İndy. He has fame,Money,and a super bowl ring to boot..... The Colts fans luv him to the point of making him a İdol .... Why would he leave other then to chase another ring with a contender or too get out of the AFC.  Luv him or hate him hes a classy guy off the field
    Posted by hoyle

As you say...to chase another ring...and to make more money. Even though Peyton is idolized by the Hooterville hicks, and even if Jim Irsay pays him whatever he wants, how much more could he make off the field in a more glamorous city?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Vikings. Dolphins, Cowboys?? All could be in the hunt. I agree the first two would be more than happy to have Manning, but I don't think Jerry Jones would be that interested. First off, he's got millions invested in Romo's new contract.

RESPONSE: Romo has value, and could easily be traded to any of several QB-starved teams.

I suppose they could trade, but player trades are so rare, especially for such top names. I also wonder if Manning would want to join a team with such a czar as Jones likes to be.

RESPONSE: Peyton would earn far more money in Miami or Dallas in off the field ventures. Jones is desperate for a winner...NOW! Miami has a good young OL, WRs Devone Bess and Brandon Marshall. Minnesota has some awesome weapons...and may be on the move to Los Angeles. Who better to sell the franchise there than Peyton? 

Another thing to reckon with is Manning himself. I doubt he'd want to go to the AFC east, where he'd have to compete with the Patriots and Jests twice a year. Just like he might not like the Vikings in the same division with the Packers and Bears. Plus he'd have to play in too many weather games in either division. The Cardinals do look like a team that could entice him, but maybe the 49ers would moreso. The Arizona defense has a lot of needs, and he's been down that road before. The 49ers have more pieces in place, really they mostly need a QB and not much more. Also the Bidwells have never been known as "generous", but maybe salary isn't Peyton's main concern anymore.

RESPONSE: Dallas is now a domed stadium. As stated above, Minnesota may move to LA. Even if they don't, they too play in a dome. Miami is sun city.

Of course, this is all speculation, logic says the Colts will work it out.

RESPONSE: I disagree. Indy already offered to make him the highest paid player in the game during the regular season. Why would he risk injury, rather than except such a deal? My guess is that he's not happy in Indy, and is looking for greener pastures.

At least my sister's cat's grandmother says he'll remain in Indy. That seems to be as reliable a source as the original poster's. I think if Schefter really had some sort of real info ESPN would have it all over the place! We can only wait and see!

RESPONSE: The Dog(gggg) is losing sleep over the chance that his lover-boy may leave town...LOL!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

\\|//             there's growing disconnect between PMs eyes and hairline

~ ~
    (  U  )
       -

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think the NFC west because he gets the weather and almost a gurantee to be in the playoffs every year. He gets Larry fitz and probably anything he wants. I think to win the superbowl the Vikings would be his best chance. But I can't see him wanting playing in Chicago and GB outside every year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

This is the part where we chuckle at Robbie Evans and the media for not focusing on this huge story.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Had a nice meal at Robbie Evans yesterday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am sure you did. lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Ever eaten there?  Great Biscuits and Gravy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Peyton can't look into Jim Caldwell's vacant stare any longer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

İ find İt hard to believe that Manning would leave İndy. He has fame,Money,and a super bowl ring to boot..... The Colts fans luv him to the point of making him a İdol .... Why would he leave other then to chase another ring with a contender or too get out of the AFC.  Luv him or hate him hes a classy guy off the field
    Posted by hoyle

Well, he doesn't hire cops to guard the men's room while he rapes 19 years old coeds, but I'd hardly call him a class act.

Judgiung from the commercials I've seen, he'd put on a chicken suit and do the hokey pokey right on main st. USA, if he was paid enough.

Not what I'd call a class act.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Posted by hoyle

You know him personally off the field? Thats cool! I know someone 2 degrees from me that is a flight attendant with the private airlines he fly's on. She would disagree with you on his level of "class".. lol But who knows.. 

My money says he stays with Colts. Billy P would sell his soul to keep his franchise relevant for 5 more years. 

Would be awesome to see him go NFC though. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Peyton would earn far more money in Miami or Dallas in off the field ventures. Jones is desperate for a winner...NOW! Miami has a good young OL, WRs Devone Bess and Brandon Marshall. Minnesota has some awesome weapons...and may be on the move to Los Angeles. Who better to sell the franchise there than Peyton? 

Good point about Romo having value. If the Cowboys get their act together a QB like Manning could definitely make them a winner. But besides the obvious drawbacks of playing in Philly and NY weatherwise, that is one of the best divisions in the league competition-wise. Much the same with the Fins. Peyton could be scary with Marshall and Bess. But he'd always have to beat out the Patriots and Jests. That's why my opinion is he'd do best in Arizona or SF. Easy division, easy weather, and some parts in place. Unless he could get the NFL to let the Vikings move to L.A. and into the NFC West! One thing we totally agree on...if Manning leaves Indy for anywhere our buddy Doggg will be howling at the moon with tears in his eyes! Can you say Curtis Painter???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well Manning wont be going to the Panthers I guess. lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-richardsonmanning021311

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Peyton can't look into Jim Caldwell's vacant stare any longer.
    Posted by rochfan

as much as i dislike all the hype about pouting, that is true. pouting probably has run his course with the dolts and wants a fresh start with a decent coach  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Citing "sources" close to the situation, Peyton Manning will announce his "decision" on a 1 HOUR television special called..... "The Decision". It is expected he will announce he his taking his 8x10 inch forehead to South Beach!

This hasn't hit the news yet but its rock solid.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Update:

He will do it from Direct TV's headquarters in between non-funny commerical shoots.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Sections
Shortcuts