A Baltimore surprise?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

A Baltimore surprise?

How many of you think the Ravens this week have tried to come up with some offensive or defensive wrinkle to shangai the Pats with?  If so, what might it be...?  BB are you listening?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: A Baltimore surprise?

If bernard piece is playing.

Bernard Piece in the backfield and Ray Rice in the slot. He'll be lined up again Arrington or one of the linebackers. 

Maybe put Jacoby Jones and Torrey on the outside and stick Boldin in the slot. Boldin might end up getting matched up on Arrington.

Either way, I think offensively theyll attack Arrington. Then again, they attacked Bailey last week, so who knows.

On defense they've always disguised coverages and blitzes well against Brady. I think they'll sit on the receiver or runner an extra second longer to slow the no huddle. Maybe even fake an injury here to there if they need to.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hole52. Show hole52's posts

fake injurys on defense

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to hole52's comment:

fake injurys on defense

On the Denver game, I noticed, the Ravens players sitting on the Denver receiver or RB to keep them from being able to get up quickly. In a few cases, it almost got chippy.

Another wrinkle that they kept doing vs Denver... Their DLs put the hands on the DEN OLmen's necks, trying to get around the illegal hands to the face by going right under the face mask.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

Their DLs put the hands on the DEN OLmen's necks, trying to get around the illegal hands to the face by going right under the face mask.

That Pats were called for that about two dozen times against Houston.  I had never even heard of that penalty before Sunday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

If bernard piece is playing.

Bernard Piece in the backfield and Ray Rice in the slot. He'll be lined up again Arrington or one of the linebackers. 

Maybe put Jacoby Jones and Torrey on the outside and stick Boldin in the slot. Boldin might end up getting matched up on Arrington.

Either way, I think offensively theyll attack Arrington. Then again, they attacked Bailey last week, so who knows.

On defense they've always disguised coverages and blitzes well against Brady. I think they'll sit on the receiver or runner an extra second longer to slow the no huddle. Maybe even fake an injury here to there if they need to.

I could see them trying this. Quick, someone get BB on the phone.  No doubt, though, the thinktank within the Pats have considered such a scenario...at least I hope.  Pierce is a decent runner...but he's been injured.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Going hurry up offense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

It's safe to say this guy is excited for Sunday...

Photo via https://twitter.com/ravenmanicHere is the Baltimore Surprise! Won't he look silly come Monday when Ray has retired! LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

PhotoA picture is worth a thousand words.