A bet for Rusty :Rusty vs Cap Hell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

A bet for Rusty :Rusty vs Cap Hell

Ok Rusty you been running around talking about Cap Hell so heres a bet for you.

If denver has a winning record next yearand make playoffs you leave for 2 weeks .

If denver doesnt I'll leave for 2 weeks.

All you got to do is accept.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: A bet for Rusty :Rusty vs Cap Hell

can it loser

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If denver has a winning record next yearand make playoffs you leave for 2 weeks .

[/QUOTE]

why the need for this? As Rusty says and quite correctly every other team besides the Pats are in Cap Hell and Bill Bellichick is the only GM who understands the cap and every other GM is 16 steps behind Bellichick and are basically incompetent

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

why the need for this? As Rusty says and quite correctly every other team besides the Pats are in Cap Hell and Bill Bellichick is the only GM who understands the cap and every other GM is 16 steps behind Bellichick and are basically incompetent

[/QUOTE]

Iam just having some fun,and since this is his new big thing other then hating Brady thought I roll with this one.I don't belive in cap hell every team can make space and move around money it just depends on how they use it.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What is a winning record?  9-7?   That's ridiculous. That'll make it to 9-7. Terrible offer.

[/QUOTE]

Ill give fine 11-5 record then?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Iam just having some fun,and since this is his new big thing other then hating Brady thought I roll with this one.I don't belive in cap hell every team can make space and move around money it just depends on how they use it.

[/QUOTE]

So, you don't think you can overpay on the market at multiple positions, and moves like that won't affect the cap hits and subsequent long term budgeting under the cap???

Maybe the people who don't get basic economic concepts are all the ones who think the cap is there for no reason, too. lmao

Why do you think the cap is there?

[/QUOTE]

no one understands basic economic principles except Bill Bellichick

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

yes thats it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, you don't think you can overpay on the market at multiple positions, and moves like that won't affect the cap hits and subsequent long term budgeting under the cap???

Maybe the people who don't get basic economic concepts are all the ones who think the cap is there for no reason, too. lmao

Why do you think the cap is there?

[/QUOTE]

no one understands basic economic principles except Bill Bellichick

[/QUOTE]

No, it's just that he's not a moron and follows a recipe that works, year in and year out, so this team never enters cap hell.

[/QUOTE]

if u consider overwhelming frugality a recipe I agree

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

yes thats it.

[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see how their schedule is laid out before accepting.  Does that work? I can see KC winning the division, but I can also see Denver still winning 11 games, too.

[/QUOTE]

Thats fine by me do what you got to do first.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Two weeks?  How about he and his cap hell talk leave for six months?

I'll pony up the other side.  I'll leave the Pats side for six months if the Broncos don't go at least 11-5 next year if Rusty will leave if they do.

And I'm not going to take the wussy train to Chumpville and say I need to see the schedule first.

Come on, Trombone.  If a team in Cap Hell can go 10-6, how bad is Cap Hell?

Put up or shut up you dope.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Rusty doesn't believe the other 31 team's gms have gone to college and understand "economics". He also doesn't think the other 31 multi millionaire owners understand the very product they own, helped create, nurture and profit from.

The part that makes me laugh the most is how he believes - actually believes - there is no one...no other person beside Belichick that can "manage" a salary cap and build a team,  despite the fact that there have been 9 Super Bowls won since we have won one. It makes me laugh...it really does.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

yes thats it.

[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see how their schedule is laid out before accepting.  Does that work? I can see KC winning the division, but I can also see Denver still winning 11 games, too.

[/QUOTE]

This is what cap hell leads you to? 11 wins? This is such a cop out. That's two less wins and one less than what the Pats got last season. 11-5 is stil a good record, especially if they do it next season against the NFC West.

Apparently, this guy thinks the goal of football is to remain under the cap and not to win football games. Sorry, but the Ravens have had a better last two seasons than the Patriots. It's better to win the Super Bowl and miss the playoffs as an 8-8 team than it is to come out with no trophy in either season.

In your opinion, winning the Super Bowl isn't worth it if you have to go through cap hell.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why did my offer get ignored?

If "cap hell" exists, and it applies to the Broncos (we've heard it has all year), then there is no way they should be able to win 11 games or more.

Six months.  Me or The Rusty Trombone.

What do you say, coward?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Broncos win 11 or more games and you leave the Pats forum for six months.

Broncos win 10 or less games and I'll leave the Pas forum for six months.

No schedule known.  With Cap Hell being as bad as it is, it doesn't matter, right?

If Cap Hell exists and the Broncos are now in it (per your statement above), there is no way they could win 11 games, right?

Le's go, Mr. Trombone.

Plain and simple:  DO YOU ACCEPT THIS BET?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why did my offer get ignored?

If "cap hell" exists, and it applies to the Broncos (we've heard it has all year), then there is no way they should be able to win 11 games or more.

Six months.  Me or The Rusty Trombone.

What do you say, coward?

[/QUOTE]

No, Handy. I said the Broncos could not win it all, which is why I bet with Wazzu.

Also, I never said "all year" that Denver was in cap hell in 2013. I said the Dumie embarrassment is a sign they are entering cap hell.  So, yes, now they are. It's official. Cap hell in Denver in 2014 and beyond.

Please learn to read.

My bet with Hot Blitz this past offseason was contingent upon my premise of Balt being in a cap hell, which I won.  They missed the playoffs.  I was right again.

Now, what is your bet, Ursula?

[/QUOTE]

How was last season cap hell? They were in playoff contention up until the last week.

Lemme guess, you thought the Colts were a better team in the past decade than the Steelers because the Colts were so good at maintaining a 12 win roster...which was more important than winning multiple super bowls