A bet for Rusty :Rusty vs Cap Hell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: A bet for Rusty :Rusty vs Cap Hell

Rusty have you had a chance to look at the broncos schedule?I now the Pats team are out they play just not dates and order of games so the Broncos mus hve one out thier like that too ,I tried to find it and post it here but didnt have any luck.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The order of the games/official schedule is not out yet.  The opponents are known, but not the schedule.

Also, wouldn't this bet be better revisited after FA/the draft?  I have a feeling Denver is going to lose a ton of key players they have been using in recent years, their recent drafts haven't been good, but I'd like to see that overall picture before finalizing the bet offer.

Just bring this up later on and we'll revisit then.

[/QUOTE]

So Cap Hell isn't really all that bad?  How can a team in such peril go 11-5?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty have you had a chance to look at the broncos schedule?I now the Pats team are out they play just not dates and order of games so the Broncos mus hve one out thier like that too ,I tried to find it and post it here but didnt have any luck.

[/QUOTE]

The order of the games/official schedule is not out yet.  The opponents are known, but not the schedule.

Also, wouldn't this bet be better revisited after FA/the draft?  I have a feeling Denver is going to lose a ton of key players they have been using in recent years, their recent drafts haven't been good, but I'd like to see that overall picture before finalizing the bet offer.

[/QUOTE]

The teams they play is all that matters not the offical schedule with dates.

No not after FA/draft if they are in cap hell this shouldnt matter to you,I gave you 2 more games and you had a chance to look at thier opponents .Iam being fair enough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No not after FA/draft if they are in cap hell this shouldnt matter to you,I gave you 2 more games and you had a chance to look at thier opponents .Iam being fair enough.

[/QUOTE]

He may ask to see who the broncos dump, salary cap .. release or resign. F/A March 11 who can denver add or swindle from somebody.. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    He may ask to see who the broncos dump, salary cap .. release or resign. F/A March 11 who can denver add or swindle from somebody.. 

[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't matter, considering they're in Cap Hell and all, right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here are Broncos 2014 opponents. It's not an easy schedule.

Home: Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Buffalo, Miami, Arizona, San Francisco, Indianapolis

Away: Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, New England, NY Jets, St. Louis, Seattle, Cincinnati

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Broncos 2014 opponents. It's not an easy schedule.

Home Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Buffalo, Miami, Arizona, San Francisco, Indianapolis Away Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, New England, NY Jets, St. Louis, Seattle, Cincinnati[/QUOTE]

I did not know the schedule its not easy at all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes your right thats why I dont get why accepting this bet is so hard hes looking for advantage or he doesnt belive in what he says about cap hell.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRUSTYTHECLOWN. Show CRUSTYTHECLOWN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol lol lol.......all talk and endless blathering..........welcome to the I OWN RUSTY CLUB Socksrock !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ok Rusty you been running around talking about Cap Hell so heres a bet for you.

If denver has a winning record next yearand make playoffs you leave for 2 weeks .

If denver doesnt I'll leave for 2 weeks.

All you got to do is accept.

[/QUOTE]

why the need for this? As Rusty says and quite correctly every other team besides the Pats are in Cap Hell and Bill Bellichick is the only GM who understands the cap and every other GM is 16 steps behind Bellichick and are basically incompetent

[/QUOTE]

Iam just having some fun,and since this is his new big thing other then hating Brady thought I roll with this one.I don't belive in cap hell every team can make space and move around money it just depends on how they use it.

[/QUOTE]

So, you don't think you can overpay on the market at multiple positions, and moves like that won't affect the cap hits and subsequent long term budgeting under the cap???

Maybe the people who don't get basic economic concepts are all the ones who think the cap is there for no reason, too. lmao

Why do you think the cap is there?

[/QUOTE]

no one understands basic economic principles except Bill Bellichick

[/QUOTE]

No, it's just that he's not a moron and follows a recipe that works, year in and year out, so this team never enters cap hell.

[/QUOTE]

if u consider overwhelming frugality a recipe I agree

[/QUOTE]

I think the Gmen are pretty frugal also. They are using the same model that BB & BP installed years ago.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes your right thats why I dont get why accepting this bet is so hard hes looking for advantage or he doesnt belive in what he says about cap hell.

[/QUOTE]

If ya keep mouthing off, the best is off.  I told you I wanted to see how the schedule is laid out before accepting.

You should be more concerned the fruity Handy is trying to hone in on your proposal.

[/QUOTE]

Haha your a joke dont belive in what you say yourself ,see this just proves it .I gave you 2 more games and said go look at the teams they are playing but you kept wanting more and more cause you want an advantage before you accept the bet .Cap Hell doeant exist only in your head.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Ill pull a rusty and call it a non offical bet and if I when run around saying I won and rusty was too gutless to accept a simple bet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you are being a monster coward/hypocrite

I think the Broncos will only win 10-11 games b/c their schedule is a beast and they will lose 2 of these 4 players in free agency: Decker, Ayers, Moreno and DRC.

If you strongly believe Denver is going to be in 'cap h#ll' in 2014 and are too afraid to bet now that they won't go 11-5 or better.... you are a COWARD.

The team has the Pats, Bengals, NFC WEST! and KC 2x and SD 2x... plus trips to NY are never easy.

Soooo.... you need to 'wait until the draft' or knowing the 'order of the games' after babbling about the team being close to falling off a cliff and then they get one of the hardest schedules in the league???

Hahahahahahaa

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you are being a monster coward/hypocrite

I think the Broncos will only win 10-11 games b/c their schedule is a beast and they will lose 2 of these 4 players in free agency: Decker, Ayers, Moreno and DRC.

If you strongly believe Denver is going to be in 'cap h#ll' in 2014 and are too afraid to bet now that they won't go 11-5 or better.... you are a COWARD.

The team has the Pats, Bengals, NFC WEST! and KC 2x and SD 2x... plus trips to NY are never easy.

Soooo.... you need to 'wait until the draft' or knowing the 'order of the games' after babbling about the team being close to falling off a cliff and then they get one of the hardest schedules in the league???

Hahahahahahaa

[/QUOTE]

Yephe's afraid that he will lose after months of saying denver was in cap hell,doesnt have  the guts what a fraud.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

looking bad for you Rusty......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Did someone actually give rusty an incredibly favorable bet that the Broncos would have to go 11-5 or better to prove they weren't in "salary cap hell"?

The fact that he did not yet take such a favorable bet is more than enough proof that there is no "salary cap hell"...why else wouldn't you take that bet beside not believing in the very thing you've been preaching around here for five years? He already lost.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did someone actually give rusty an incredibly favorable bet that the Broncos would have to go 11-5 or better to prove they weren't in "salary cap hell"?

The fact that he did not yet take such a favorable bet is more than enough proof that there is no "salary cap hell"...why else wouldn't you take that bet beside not believing in the very thing you've been preaching around here for five years? He already lost.

[/QUOTE]

Yep it was my bet to him and ran away from it .

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

kind of ruins his credibility......if you can say that with a straight faceCool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRUSTYTHECLOWN. Show CRUSTYTHECLOWN's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

kind of ruins his credibility......if you can say that with a straight faceCool

[/QUOTE]

What credibility ????????

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

If i was Rusty there is no way I'd take this bet, the Broncos have the best Regular Season Quarterback in the history of the game, no what they don't win at least 11 games.  Can we just put a cap on the amount on post Rusty has per day???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If i was Rusty there is no way I'd take this bet, the Broncos have the best Regular Season Quarterback in the history of the game, no what they don't win at least 11 games.  Can we just put a cap on the amount on post Rusty has per day???

[/QUOTE]

Lmao well he shouldnt say stff he wont back up thats the point.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatcatvirginbuttbuster45. Show phatcatvirginbuttbuster45's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Even if Dick takes the bet, he'll welch anyway if he loses.  What's the point?

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts