A bet for Rusty :Rusty vs Cap Hell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: A bet for Rusty :Rusty vs Cap Hell

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

In response to Tomhab's comment:

If i was Rusty there is no way I'd take this bet, the Broncos have the best Regular Season Quarterback in the history of the game, no what they don't win at least 11 games.  Can we just put a cap on the amount on post Rusty has per day???

Lmao well he shouldnt say stff he wont back up thats the point.

What's not backing it up?  You just lied in the other thread saying Denver "will suck". I never, ever said that.

A team that maybe barely missed the playoffs or hovers around .500 does not suck.

I treated your offer with respect and asked to wait so I could see their draft. If they nail the draft, they may be ok. The  odds that they nail are not good, but who knows, maybe they do.

I will make my decision after that unless you want to alter you offer.

Or, at this rate, with your trollish behavior, I may ignore you altogether at this point.

Your not backing up that denver is in cap hell. Cap hell= sucks right so bavk it up and take the bet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Ok Rusty you been running around talking about Cap Hell so heres a bet for you.

If denver has a winning record next yearand make playoffs you leave for 2 weeks .

If denver doesnt I'll leave for 2 weeks.

All you got to do is accept.

why the need for this? As Rusty says and quite correctly every other team besides the Pats are in Cap Hell and Bill Bellichick is the only GM who understands the cap and every other GM is 16 steps behind Bellichick and are basically incompetent

Iam just having some fun,and since this is his new big thing other then hating Brady thought I roll with this one.I don't belive in cap hell every team can make space and move around money it just depends on how they use it.

So, you don't think you can overpay on the market at multiple positions, and moves like that won't affect the cap hits and subsequent long term budgeting under the cap???

Maybe the people who don't get basic economic concepts are all the ones who think the cap is there for no reason, too. lmao

Why do you think the cap is there?

no one understands basic economic principles except Bill Bellichick

No, it's just that he's not a moron and follows a recipe that works, year in and year out, so this team never enters cap hell.

if u consider overwhelming frugality a recipe I agree

I think the Gmen are pretty frugal also. They are using the same model that BB & BP installed years ago.

the Giants are conservative the Pats are frugal...and George Young and Bill Parcells did it Bellichick just coached the defense tho he did learn from them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Rusty have you had a chance to look at the broncos schedule?I now the Pats team are out they play just not dates and order of games so the Broncos mus hve one out thier like that too ,I tried to find it and post it here but didnt have any luck.

The order of the games/official schedule is not out yet.  The opponents are known, but not the schedule.

Also, wouldn't this bet be better revisited after FA/the draft?  I have a feeling Denver is going to lose a ton of key players they have been using in recent years, their recent drafts haven't been good, but I'd like to see that overall picture before finalizing the bet offer.

Just bring this up later on and we'll revisit then.

Sounds like you are being a monster coward/hypocrite

I think the Broncos will only win 10-11 games b/c their schedule is a beast and they will lose 2 of these 4 players in free agency: Decker, Ayers, Moreno and DRC.

If you strongly believe Denver is going to be in 'cap h#ll' in 2014 and are too afraid to bet now that they won't go 11-5 or better.... you are a COWARD.

The team has the Pats, Bengals, NFC WEST! and KC 2x and SD 2x... plus trips to NY are never easy.

Soooo.... you need to 'wait until the draft' or knowing the 'order of the games' after babbling about the team being close to falling off a cliff and then they get one of the hardest schedules in the league???

Hahahahahahaa

Queenie getting demolished! This might be the worst beatdown on this board for years

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I don't make bets but I think 11-5 may be tough for the Broncos next year. On paper their schedule is brutal and for whatever reason a lot of teams struggle a year after losing the super bowl.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I treated your offer with respect and asked to wait so I could see their draft. If they nail the draft, they may be ok. The  odds that they nail are not good, but who knows, maybe they do.

I will make my decision after that unless you want to alter you offer."

I don't tend to agree with a lot of Rusty's views on "cap hell" but he studies this stuff as much as anyone and if he ends up taking this bet I would be worried if I were you.

The decision to wait until the draft seems fair to me.

You'd also have to decide what happens if Peyton pulls his neck all the way out, would you still honor the bet in that case.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"I treated your offer with respect and asked to wait so I could see their draft. If they nail the draft, they may be ok. The  odds that they nail are not good, but who knows, maybe they do.

I will make my decision after that unless you want to alter you offer."

I don't tend to agree with a lot of Rusty's views on "cap hell" but he studies this stuff as much as anyone and if he ends up taking this bet I would be worried if I were you.

The decision to wait until the draft seems fair to me.

You'd also have to decide what happens if Peyton pulls his neck all the way out, would you still honor the bet in that case.

Thats why he needs to accept it now not when he thinks he has a advantage,right now is its even cause anything can happen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatcatvirginbuttbuster45. Show phatcatvirginbuttbuster45's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

kind of ruins his credibility......if you can say that with a straight faceCool

LMAO...well, his credibility is so far down...there's very little downside left. In other words, the only direction is up for his "credibility".

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

Dick, You're doing a great job as the Forum Fool. Keep up the good work Laughing

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

Even if Dick takes the bet, he'll welch anyway if he loses.  What's the point?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Of course he won't take it! He's a joke.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

Of course he won't take it! He's a joke.

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

Footballexpert45

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts