A big MIDDLE FINGER to ALL cable/satellite providers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

A big MIDDLE FINGER to ALL cable/satellite providers

I live 15 miles EAST of Hartford, in CT. The regional game Fox broadcasts in this area is the MOTHER EFFIN GIANTS GAME, regardless of provider.

Is CT not a part of EFFIN NE?

I'm 90 minutes from Boston, 180 from NYC!

Just had to vent...incredibly frustrating that these suits could be so stupid. Oh wait, rich people don't know what they're doing? Oh, yeah, par for the course.

Screw you all.

Rant over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: A big MIDDLE FINGER to ALL cable/satellite providers

and why is it illegal  to watch the game over the internet p2p?  commercials are paid and more people are seeing them.  isn't it cbs/fox/nbc 's goal to bring you the game.....i bet they don't say they are out to make money if you ask them what their goal is. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

and why is it illegal  to watch the game over the internet p2p?  commercials are paid and more people are seeing them.  isn't it cbs/fox/nbc 's goal to bring you the game.....i bet they don't say they are out to make money if you ask them what their goal is. 

It's called copyright. It has nothing to do with the cable companies.
    It's because the NFL isn't making money off of it and they own the product. . I've never been able to figure out why they are so locked on with direct TV. They could have made a bundle off of internet packages. They basically gave the finnger to everyone who can't use satillte for one reason or another or who prefer to get their internet and TV from one provider. I'll never feel bad about illegally streaming.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

I live 15 miles EAST of Hartford, in CT. The regional game Fox broadcasts in this area is the MOTHER EFFIN GIANTS GAME, regardless of provider.

Is CT not a part of EFFIN NE?

I'm 90 minutes from Boston, 180 from NYC!

Just had to vent...incredibly frustrating that these suits could be so stupid. Oh wait, rich people don't know what they're doing? Oh, yeah, par for the course.

Screw you all.

The NFL sets the limits.

Rant over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

No, it's a regional thing. Has NOTHING to do with the AFC/NFC thing, which I understand. It has to do with the area I live in being considered part of the NY market rather than BOS. Yankee games get blacked out on ESPN, but Sox games do not. Idiotic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LJB064. Show LJB064's posts

I'm with you!  We get screwed in Pittsfield, too.  No TV, and the local outlet for the "Patriots Radio Network" is airing the foolish Red Sox game.  Had to stream the audio from Boston.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Glad I didn't get to watch this game. ma dragon is right someone told me that the Giants game was on in Conn. Up where I live Bills/Chiefs stinker was the only game on any network. So once again I have contemplate getting the Sunday ticket package.

Sections
Shortcuts