A big positive, #83

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LJB064. Show LJB064's posts

Re: A big positive, #83

Agree 100% - Wes couldn't have done any more than he did.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Yes, and he is in his final year of his contract.  So, why haven't they re-up'd his contract yet?  OR are they going to let Welker go to his last dying day here and make him sweat - hope not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

so my real question is will we pay the man   he ha sshwon what he means to us

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wes, despite his heroics will still be disrespected with their offer. They dont pay wr's too much..

and what happened to Deion?  was he doubled as someone said. I think he had a goose egg yesterday..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He left everything out on that field yesterday.  Did you see him on the sideline at the end of the game, he was exhausted.  The man did it all out there yet again.  I can't see a more deserving player in the whole NFL that should have a nice contract extension waiting in his locker when he arrives to practice today or tomorrow.  Wes is the type of player who once gets a nice contract isn't going to ease off his game either.  THe dude loves to play and is a throwback to the players who played the game for the love of the game.  Reward Wes and keep him on this team, he deserves it.  What a slap in the face to him if they do not get something done before the season is over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Imagine Brady without Wes Welker.  Start re-negiotating with him now!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmadmax82. Show bmadmax82's posts

Wes has a base slary of 2.2 mil this year and I think we are getting a big steal! Last year was his 'off' year and he was so humble that he said he didnt do much to ask for an extension. He is a true team player and I wish he retires a Pat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Where would the Patriots offense be without Wes?

He continues to amaze! Pound for pound is there anyone better?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

In Response to Re: A big positive, #83:
    I think they should cut Johnson and the give Wes 85's salary right now as a bonus.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Matt Cassel should give Welker half HIS salary, 'cause there's no way Cassel gets that contract without The Slot Machine!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I looked at the lost and was sad...I looked at Welker's final numbers and shouted "Get that man a new contract!"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wes may not be tall in stature, but he is a beast on the field. I hope he leads the league in recieving this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

He has 9 more receptions then anyone else in the league and he has 81 more yards then anyone else in the league. He is tied for third in touchdowns, only Gronkowski( 5 ) and Megatron ( 6 ) have more TD's then Welker ( 4 )

He is playing better then he did before the knee injury, so far it looks like he was correct, he is back to 100%.

Im hoping the Pats do the smart thing and extend him, I want to see him retire as a Pat.

Remember all the talk about trading Welker and letting edelman take over? lol Good thing no one on here is a GM for the pats, lmfao.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I hope WW is back, but I'm sure they won't break the bank for him.  Think he's looking at Chad Johnson's paycheck as additional motivation?  I'll credit the Pats for trying to get additional talent for Brady, but giving up picks and cash for CJ when Welker is about to be a FA is a bit odd.  But like the Red Sox, the Pats are very wary about paying for past production when a guy is nearing 30. 

I really hope both sides can come to a fair deal though, WW has been a pleasure to watch. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In Response to A big positive, #83:
    Wow and I mean wow! The dude played lights out. He was more than a slot receiver yesterday. He was there give his 100% every play. His 4th down snag to keep the chain moving in the last drive was epic. Quite a contrast to Ocho who dropped what could have been a game sealing TD. I hope we sign him to an extension before the season is over.
    Posted by bmadmax82

Bills knew where Brady was going and they still couldnt stop WW.  He shows heart which we are starting to lack now a days

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: A big positive, #83:
    I hope WW is back, but I'm sure they won't break the bank for him.  Posted by CablesWyndBairn

He will be and I'm sure Kraft will pay him well. WW is a Patriot till he retires. he's been on the other side and knows what it's like to play for a professional organization.

Sections
Shortcuts