a bit off-topic: what should happen to the marathon bomber's body?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: a bit off-topic: what should happen to the marathon bomber's body?

landfill

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Given he was a US citizen, he is afforded certain rights under the constitution.

Burial or cremation Is not a right per se, but a privilege that is subject to municipal regulation and control, AND, is legally revocable by municipalities or states IF public necessity requires such revocation.

i would say in this case, given the affect on the community, and the nature of the crime, the city of boston, state of mass can revoke and should. we should not pay for his burial out of tax payer money and revoke the privilege in this case. 

he never became a citizen that was his brother.

Russia won't take him because they don't allow terrorist (alive or dead) to come into their country. Just stuck him on a garbage barge and kick him off into the water at some point

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I get that this guy sucks, but these people who attack us claim we are barbarians etc.  Let's not prove them right, by following through on some of the suggestions in this thread.

do you honestly believe burying him will change their minds? They still think it's a god given right to stone women to death if they are raped (because obviously it's their fault) and to cut off a guys head if he kills a goat. For some reason I don't think we should really care if they think we are barbarians, especially since the ones who think that are celebrating what this inhuman beast did

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We don't know the whole story yet. So hideous desecration of the body might be premature.

I would say bury him at sea if the family is unable to make arrangements. Throw him on a CG cutter and go way out there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

do you honestly believe burying him will change their minds? 

Probably not, but it might give less ammunition to the recruiters.  Have you noticed that we never seem to run out of them no matter how many we kill.  And ignoring the practical argument I see no reason why we should behave barbarically simply because it was done to us.  The guy is dead.  It's not like I'm suggesting we give him a medal.  Besides isn't acting civil supposed to be what separates "us" from "them"?  I'm not suggesting we mourn the guy, rather not publically desecrate him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

He's already in Worcester.  That's as bad as it gets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Why dont you post this stuff on the human interest/political/news forums so you dont have to preface all your threads with the words "this is a bit off topic"? I personally couldnt care less what happens to this bum's body. Hes a piece of human trash.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Probably not, but it might give less ammunition to the recruiters.  Have you noticed that we never seem to run out of them no matter how many we kill. 

Do you really think those so called recruiters are up front & completely honest?, or it's not beneath them to make up lies to sell their cause?

As for the body, give it to Leon so that he can finally pop his cherry. ;-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Probably not, but it might give less ammunition to the recruiters.  Have you noticed that we never seem to run out of them no matter how many we kill.  And ignoring the practical argument I see no reason why we should behave barbarically simply because it was done to us.  The guy is dead.  It's not like I'm suggesting we give him a medal.  Besides isn't acting civil supposed to be what separates "us" from "them"?  I'm not suggesting we mourn the guy, rather not publically desecrate him.

For one odd reason or another I don't think this gives them any extra ammo honestly. They have plenty to recruit from. As for public desecration I agree nothing should be done publically but as for the rest I don't think he deserves an ounce of respect. Turn him to ash because he doesn't deserve a prope burial and flush him down the toliet as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't mean they have to announce that's what they did, they don't have to announce anything just do it one night and say the problem has disappeared

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Well, it appears this morning that he has been buried at an undisclosed location in mass. I am sure they will keep it that way. 

If he wasn't a citizen, I probably would have handled this differently. Attach his head to a drone and fly it low over terrorist camps and others to see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Well, it appears this morning that he has been buried at an undisclosed location in mass. I am sure they will keep it that way. 

If he wasn't a citizen, I probably would have handled this differently. Attach his head to a drone and fly it low over terrorist camps and others to see.

He wasn't a citizen. His brother was but his application was being held up because of a pesky little thing. That the CIA had him on the terrorist watch list!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

CNN reported ....suspect entombed in undisclosed location after help from
    "compassionate individual" Sounds more to me like "pathetic sympathyzer" some one will eventually find this location and all hell will break loose! I'm sorry, but i don't think his body belongs anywhere in this country, especially Mass. HE IS A TERRORIST! FEED HIS BODY TO THE SWINE!! Muslims love pigs!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

For one odd reason or another I don't think this gives them any extra ammo honestly. They have plenty to recruit from. As for public desecration I agree nothing should be done publically but as for the rest I don't think he deserves an ounce of respect. Turn him to ash because he doesn't deserve a prope burial and flush him down the toliet as far as I'm concerned. Doesn't mean they have to announce that's what they did, they don't have to announce anything just do it one night and say the problem has disappeared

i don't want fecal matter in my water

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

CC your normally a tool but if you dont get why he should not be buried in MAssachusetts you are a biger moron than we think. How about for the same reason Bin Laden was "buried at sea" so as not to have a shrine, or place to gather for future terrorists. Nobody in MASS wants a muslim terrorist who tried to mass murder Americans buried in their town! I would venture to say the whole US feels the same way. I say ship him to Russia COD, or dump him in the ocean. P.S. If you so dang righteous why dont you bury him in your backyard!

Heck...the guy should be buried somewhere...and buried deep. If they burned the body...the stench from this piece of garbage would probably kill another three people.

Yes...let's all take time to be concerned over this "American" citizens' rights. Spare me!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

It pains me to think that this terrorist is buried in the same ground as my ancestors...my family landed here in 1630

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NESportnut's comment:

CNN reported ....suspect entombed in undisclosed location

By undisclosed location I hope they mean this....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Smuggled out of the state to Virginia.

http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2013/05/10/mystery-solved-tsarnaev-buried-in-virginia-cemetery

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

Smuggled out of the state to Virginia.

http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2013/05/10/mystery-solved-tsarnaev-buried-in-virginia-cemetery

Hopefully it's VAs newest portapotty. A Mecca for after eating Mexican food.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats36-38-39. Show pats36-38-39's posts

To the guy that said he hopes its Virginia newest portapotty I happen to live in Caroline County where his body has been buried, this county is full of hard working farmers and god fearing americans and we are pissed to the highest level about his body being in are county more so are state of Virginia where so many wars and battles have been fought to make this country what it is, I live in a county where soldiers have died fighting for what makes this great country what it is and it is a shame for a person who committed an act of terrorism on this great country to be buried here.