a bit off-topic: what should happen to the marathon bomber's body?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: a bit off-topic: what should happen to the marathon bomber's body?

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I don't remember the same outrage when they spread Timothy McVeigh's ashes or when they buried Jeffery Dahmer or a whole bunch of other heinous murderers.  What's up with Americans nowadays? Please, descrating the bodies of the enemy (no matter how despised) is for barbarians.  I thought we were above that.  Apparently not.  Sad.  Truly sad.

Have Americans really become so regressed, so childish . . . so insecure?  These are the actions of weaklings, not the strong and the brave. 

Come on you crying hearts.... Tell me what part of this makes sense?  A person who isn't an American citizen commits a terrorist attack on USA soil, killing Americans and we bury him here?  Heck, his own country didn't even want him.  Please give me one good reason why he deserves to be buried in the greatest nation in the world?  Because we are the greatest nation in the world?  That doesn't fly.  He isn't deserving!  He lost that privilege when this non US citizen committed his terrorist attack here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't remember the same outrage when they spread Timothy McVeigh's ashes or when they buried Jeffery Dahmer or a whole bunch of other heinous murderers.  What's up with Americans nowadays? Please, descrating the bodies of the enemy (no matter how despised) is for barbarians.  I thought we were above that.  Apparently not.  Sad.  Truly sad.

Have Americans really become so regressed, so childish . . . so insecure?  These are the actions of weaklings, not the strong and the brave. 

They were American citizens. NO?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

btw, I stopped reading at... "Virginia woman who coordinated Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s burial says protests showed ‘America at its worst’"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

They don't want him either.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/05/12/muslims-furious-over-secret-burial-want-tsarnaev-removed-from-cemetery-68674

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Come on you crying hearts.... Tell me what part of this makes sense?  A person who isn't an American citizen commits a terrorist attack on USA soil, killing Americans and we bury him here?  Heck, his own country didn't even want him.  Please give me one good reason why he deserves to be buried in the greatest nation in the world?  Because we are the greatest nation in the world?  That doesn't fly.  He isn't deserving!  He lost that privilege when this non US citizen committed his terrorist attack here.

The founding fathers disagree with your opinion.

I recommend you go join an underground, guerilla-gang if your words truly reflect your feelings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

btw, I stopped reading at... "Virginia woman who coordinated Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s burial says protests showed ‘America at its worst’"

That's not terribly surprising. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

That's not terribly surprising. 

Well it shouldn't be because this type of thread doesn't belong here.  Go take your political views to the political forum. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Why is this even a topic?

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts