A break from football, tell the forum your best joke....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patafan. Show patafan's posts

Re: A break from football, tell the forum your best joke....

An Italian man was standing on a main street  corner on a Sunday morning in Rome . He could not help but notice a black hurst car passing by followed by a man dressed in black mourning attire. The man was followed by a long line of about 100 to 150 men , and behind them was another black hurst. The  man was very curious and interrupted the man behind the first hurst , " excuse me sir , I couldn't help notice this and was wondering if you could tell me what happened . " The man replied " well the first hurst has my wife , she was attacked  by my dog who went completly wild and killed her. " The  man then asked about the second hurst . "Well said the mourner that hurst has my mother-in law , she was also attacked by my dog and died. " The man then asked if he could borrow his dog ?Get in line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O.K., here it is..   ...  ... 

Jintsfan.  

Biggest joke ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Two cannibals are eating a clown, one turns to the other and says

"Does this taste funny to you?"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

watch this vidoe for the funniest 7 minutes of your life!! Early performance by Robert Schimmel (**CAUTION sexual lnaguage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4HcWnGW9wI

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fessin. Show fessin's posts

A teacher at a school in NY asks her class "Who here is Jets Fan?"  Everyone raised their hand except one little boy.  The teacher asks him "You're not a Jets fan"?  "No" the boy replied, "I'm a Patriots Fan!".  "Why are you a Pats fan?" the teacher asked.  "Because my mom is a Patriots fan and my Dad is a Patriots fan" replied the boy.  The teacher asked "If you're mom was an idiot and you're dad was an idiot, would that make you an idiot?".  The boy replied "No, that would make me a Jets fan"

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

The Jets are good at one thing....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats_fan_2012. Show pats_fan_2012's posts

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

8 year old neighbors, Johnny and Jenny compete endlessly. Johnny gets anew ball, Jenny gets anew ball. Bikes, any thing and everything. One day Johnny smugly says to Jenny; "I have some thing you will never have" and he pulls down his pants. Jenny runs home crying, not to be seen for days. Finally, Jenny come back out to play, head held high! Johnny says; " So did you give up because you can't out-do me now?" Jenny replies while lifting up her skirt; " My mommy says as long as I have one of these, I can have as many of those as I want." KMc.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats_fan_2012. Show pats_fan_2012's posts

Two guys are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, “I slept with your mother!” The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do. The first again yells, “I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!

The other says, “Go home dad you’re drunk.”

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Two lifelng baseball fans, Tom and Jerry, are sitting on a bench together in their golden years.  All they once had is gone; their youth, their families, even their money. Their whole lives have been dedicated to the game of baseball, from childhood to professional play.  Now, as they're closing in on the Big Game, they hatch a plan.

Tom says to Jerry,  "Whichever one of us goes first must come back and tell the other if there's baseball in heaven."  They agree.  Soon enough Tom passes away.  After the service, Jerry silently mourned his friend alone.  That night, while fighting off sleep, Jerry is visited by Tom, who tells him, "I've got good news and bad news.  First, the good:  MAN IS IT AWESOME!!!  There is indeed baseball in heaven, and everyone you would want to meet is there.  Gehrig, Ruth, Williams, they even flirted with Cobb for a bit, but it didn't take.  Heck, even Shoeless Joe is there." 

Surprised but ecstatic, Jerry asks, "What could possibly be bad news about all this, Tom?  Sounds outstanding."

To which Tom replied, "Well, buddy, you're pitching on Thursday."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Every time Mr. Jones walked into church with his wife, he could hear the whispers  directed at him calling him a pedophile.  Maybe they were taken aback by the fact he is 40 and is wife is 24, but, on this special Sunday, it put a damper on their 10th wedding anniversary!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Tim Tebow.

Sections
Shortcuts