A Chance To Get Greg Olsen For a second or third round pick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

A Chance To Get Greg Olsen For a second or third round pick?

If we can get him for late second round or a third round pick , i think he's a steal

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/03/olsen-unhappy-with-hiring-of-martz-wants-a-trade/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

Re: A Chance To Get Greg Olsen For a second or third round pick?

Would you trade Moss for Olsen? Just throwing it out there...Me Thinks the Pats realize that Brady, at this stage in his career, could well-utilize a dynamic receiving tight end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Moss for Olsen? Did I really just read that? Moss: 1,200 yards and 13 TD, for Olsen: 600 yards and 8 TD. 

Trading arguably the best WR in the league for a solid tight end is going to make the offense better?  Brady could use a receiving tight end, but what's he going to do with no wide receivers? Even trading Moss for the best tight end in NFL history would make the offense worse, not better.  Come on, Olsen would be good for the Pats but let's think before making these proposals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

Well, if you could assure me that Welker would return at 100% and Marshall would come in and replace Moss, then I might possibly go for this... heh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

even then, I still would rather have the 'known' in Moss than the unknown in Marshall, although I figure after playing under JM in Denver, he probably would transition into the Pats system reasonably well..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Would love to see Olsen in a Pats uniform. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

I am not draft person, so I don't know what could be available on the second round. Even if there is potential talent in a strong draft year ( which the 'experts' are saying) this team's second round track record has been below average at best.  Finally can we get Greg Olsen for a second or a third or is that just dreaming?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Any chance the Patriots and Bears could work a player for player trade Thomas for Olsen? It would be better for both teams.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Olsen would be solid for a 3rd rd pick, I would even go with a 2nd, because if you think about what kind of impact a quality TE would have on the Pats it's wll worth it.  Olsen with Brady would be huge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i'd give you a forth at most, due to his lack of blocking skills. i can get a  younger TE who can actually block in the fourth round (this draft is very deep at TE)