A December loss...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

A December loss...

.. might be the best thing that could have happened to the Pat's.  

2007 was a bitter pill to swallow, maybe a little "losing" medicine is what this team needs before winning every game for the rest of the season.

After a night of sleep I still think Bolden should move ahead of Ridely on the depth chart, otherwise in a crucial playoff game he may cough it up and we'll be blaming the coaches again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: A December loss...

Are you still blaming the coaches for not playing Ridley in the Super Bowl? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I blame your parents...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

By the way did benching Ridely last season help him learn to control his fumblitis, especially in December games and beyond?  No... well this lesson could have been learned last season just as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Our Roster is set. Ridley is an egnigma certainly but overall we need him at this point. Some have mentioned run the heck out of him the last 2 games and see if he responds well, that seems like a good idea.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

most posters here were predicting a loss with the texans or the 9 ers.  The broncos are winning out and that's it.  That may sway the MVP voters un fortunately     last night will bring the O vs D arguments front and center.    The D made some crucial stops, just the O floundered.  If we're going to have a stinker now is good a time as any. One tends to get spoiled winning every December game for years.    Holding a wet ball isn't easy.  If these fumbles happened on a dry day I'd be more worried. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

I agree, got so sick of hearing about their undefeated December record.  Just what this team needed to not be complacent.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

"A December loss ..."  is easier to swallow than a January loss.  Was that the correct Jeopardy statement?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Spot-on wozzy. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2007 was a bitter pill to swallow, maybe a little "losing" medicine is what this team needs before winning every game for the rest of the season.

After a night of sleep I still think Bolden should move ahead of Ridely on the depth chart, otherwise in a crucial playoff game he may cough it up and we'll be blaming the coaches again.

[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. Kinda like that 29-28 Miami loss at the end of the '04 season. Woke 'em up and let them know that had to be at their best every game. I think this game will have the same effect.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

So, now were justifying a loss by saying it's what the dr. ordered? For the most part, the 49ers outplayed the Patriots. There's nothing to read into. The better team won.  Hopefully, McD will learn how to deal with a defense like that if we run into a similar situation in the future - and change up much earlier.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Every streak will eventually be broken. It happens. Time to move on to the next streak.