A Different Side of Pollard?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

A Different Side of Pollard?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2013/09/26/bernard-pollard-tennessee-titans/2880361/

The player who has whacked some Patriots in the past.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: A Different Side of Pollard?

Thx Bro. Too  bad we didnt go after him. Very cheap and sets the tone and makes a difference.
    He is probably not a fit here though.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Thx Bro. Too  bad we didnt go after him. Very cheap and sets the tone and makes a difference.

Some folks "hate" him because of his history with the Patriots.  I would not have minded having him. Sometimes teams need intense players like Pollard. I don't know if he would or would not have fit here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Some folks "hate" him because of his history with the Patriots.  I would not have minded having him. Sometimes teams need intense players like Pollard. I don't know if he would or would not have fit here.

I'm one of those...but hey, he won that game for the ravens with that hit on Ridley. . That was the turning point.  The knockout.  Could he be a NE patriot?  Only if the sole intention is not having to play against him. 

No other player in the history of the league can match his destruction of a single teams players... Is it just bad luck, coincidence?  He probably would mess somebody up on the practice field... Yikes.

Tennessee is a different team this year and don't discount pollards role in that.  Tone matters...  Just like spikes on patriots D.

You gotta be a little bad-asz in this NFL... to put that little bit of fear in the brains of your opponents.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Really don't put any stock into religious affiliation(s). Actions speak louder than words and/or associations. You know, these religious folks, same people behind repression of blacks, homosexuals, women, etc. And, well, violence isn't exactly foreign to them. Need I mention the Crusades, 9/11, etc?

There are fantastic Christians, Muslims, Jewish folk, and many other religious people in the world. But there are just as many wonderful agnostics and atheists. Judge someone based on their actions, not who/what they associate with. 

Let's go Pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I would love to know who reported my post saying f Bernard Pollard.  Anyone here disagree with that assessment?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I would love to know who reported my post saying f Bernard Pollard.  Anyone here disagree with that assessment?

I guess at least the moderator....lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I sure don't but I'm but a humbler poster.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The moderator did that for your own safety

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Pollard was rated very low as a safety there must be a reason he keeps changing teams
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Pollard was rated very low as a safety there must be a reason he keeps changing teams
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

According to who...?  Watch Tennessee this week dismantle the jets and see if pollard makes any plays. I think his main problem could be inconsistency .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

He is a head case and that is way no teams put up with his drama for long - even the Ravens who like dirty play and folks who injure other teams players.  He will be searching for another team next year- my prediction.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

According to who...?  Watch Tennessee this week dismantle the jets and see if pollard makes any plays. I think his main problem could be inconsistency .

His main problem is coverage, other than that he is a hachet man.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"But off the field, I'm telling you, he's completely different. He's very religious. He doesn't use many cuss words. He doesn't use the n-word."

Oh, he doesn't use the n-word?  Well, good to see that's something that can be used to set people apart. 

Sections
Shortcuts