A Football Life: Bill Belichick Part II Tonight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: A Football Life: Bill Belichick Part II Tonight!

In Response to Re: A Football Life: Bill Belichick Part II Tonight!:
    In Response to Re: A Football Life: Bill Belichick Part II Tonight! :  You hear BB saying, "I can't get this team to do anything right...they have no mental toughness...if they take away Moss deep and clamp down on Welker, we're done, we're done, we sure can't run the ball, et cetera." After all that commentary, you know BB had to look at 2010 as a rebuilding year; clean house and instill a new sense of toughness. 
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

This was the most interesting part of the show in some ways . . . it reveals a lot about the team and what BB is trying to do as he rebuilds. All those people who say defense is our only problem in the playoffs need to hear these quotes where BB basically says that our offense is one- (or, at best, two-) dimensional and if you take out one or two receivers you can shut down the whole thing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I enjoyed the convesations between Brady and Bill the most. It was also sort of funny watching the akward brief conversations between Bill and Kraft. Regarding the 4th and 2: Interesting the the decision was already made to go for it, if this was the case why did we not run it on 3rd down. Also, that play was close to call but it does appear that we got jobbed on the spot. Still can't run a route that close and leave it up to the refs. Anyone remember that horrible call for pass interference on Troy Brown when we were driving and already up on Indy 21-3 in the 2nd quarter of the AFC Championship in 2006. Still pisses me off when I see it. That game should have been 28-3 at halftime and we would have POUNDED the Bears in the Superbowl. How many times have we been robbed in Indy!!!!???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Anyone else notice how quick Belichick is with Kraft? I was a bit surprised by this, it looked as if he couldn't be bothered by the man...Parcells was obviously the same way. This probably happens quite a bit with established coaches and owners.

Maybe it was just me, but during the show he'd just walk right past him and not be very engaging in conversation. 

Sections
Shortcuts