Enjoy!

Millenials

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: A Gift for Rusty

Lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Unmitigated tears!   That is priceless. And so true.

It's 100% making fun of everyone who has a problem with people born in that timeframe.

It's 100% making fun of you.

You're too soft upstairs to realize it.

That's the funniest part of it all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's 100% making fun of everyone who has a problem with people born in that timeframe.

don't bother explaining this to Queenie

he is too busy being a good little 30-something gen-x boy (who's feeling old and becoming his parents and spouting cliches and hackneyed bromides that have been around forever)

you remember Generation X: the generation that gave us drama queen whining from middle class white kids with no real problems, ecstasy, fashionable "depression", destroying and spray painting property as "political statements", grunge (oh woe is me whining), slackers, ripped dirty jeans and flannel shirts as a "fashion statement" all  topped off with rampant self-centeredness - and doing all this while living at home till 30

the Useless Generation-lowered America's IQ by 20 points all by their sheltered disinterested selves

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Umm, no it isn't. The top of it sort of does that, but it's so honest throughout the remaining 75% of it, it was a joy to read because it's so true. I enjoyed the mocking of the generations at the beginning, but I loved how it was so real and so disturbingly true throughout.  That's the joke. They're actually depicting how each gen makes fun of the other, except the Millennials are so awful, they can't stand on anything. There's not one positive. LMAO

Here's a hint: No generation has ever, and I mean ever, had so many negative characteristics tied to it. No joke. That's what makes them so scary.    Every gen has one negative tied to it. One. But, to have such a laundry list of adjectives and negatives tied to a generation with literally no positives is a huge problem. Huge.  

I have some very good friends born in 1982.  We always joke that they made it.  They get it because they have Millennial friends yet they somehow don't really want to spend time with them.   They don't want some kind of fake experience. The differences are vast.  VAST.   It's how separate experiences are really very different.  Millennials talk about video games, my Gen talks about real experiences. 

Every gen that comes before another, complains and whines, but the differneces between people born literally 5 years after the back end of the Gen Xers, is incredibly disturbing. Nothing has ever been seen like this before. A lot of it has to do with electronic revolution (cable tv, video games, internet).

Glad I could help.

Again, read a book. It won't hurt you or your boyfriend.

pipe down little gen x boy with ur silly agenda - go put on some alice in chains and whine

or better go shoot some H and feel sorry for yourself

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Man this was all fun and cool until Rusty had to ruin it as usual. What a pyscho...

perfect description of the entire forum ^^

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

off the lithium? Wouldn't be surprised....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Also, leave it to Gunty to claim that Grunge music or flannel shirts are somehow tied to a generation when it's really more so a music genre or clothing style out of a region of the country (Seattle and the northwest).

Early 90's, college kids, flannel shirts...nationwide

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

More and more peeps are piling on. I'm not sure how many posters "support" him anymore. I almost feel sorry for him........lol

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

LOL The decline of our world as we know it.

In the 60's we had the long haired Hippies smoking dope and protesting the war, dropping out of school and running away to Canada to avoid the draft...what a bunch of dirt bags.  Well they did come up with the transiter radio and put a man on the Moon!

In the 70's the Hippies became Yippies  the war was over nothing to complain about except long lines that the gas pumps so the grass turned to Herion and Coke and they all slept in the park and mugged people for a living.  Losers all of them.  Although someone invented the Walkman and we used Microwave to cook our TV dinners so maybe is wasn't a completely wasted decade.

In the 80's the Long Hairs became Big Hairs and because it was peace time kids dropped out of school and joined the military to get away from home or worse stayed at home and watched MTV all day long.  But somehow they invented the home computer and learned MS DOS so they could use them on their own until Apple gave us point and click and Window was born.

In the 90's the kids of these Hippies and Yippes couldn't get off the couch and go out and play sports or ride a bike, all they did was watch TV and play video games they bodies turned to jelly and their brians mush.  But somehow the world wide Web was out there for all of us to use, where did that come from Aliens, Al Gore?  And the brick of a Cell Phone all of a sudden fit into your pocket and everyone had one.

Ok you get my point every generation is worse than the next but technology is improving and we don't need our kids to learn how to make widgets anymore or be able to do long division in their heads, there's an app for that.

In 20 years, today's kids with be putting stuff out there to make our lives easier so get over yourselves I'm not better than you are and you are not better than they will be.  They will just have better toys...now take your kids and grandkids out and play catch with them!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

well said ^^

great post pcm

Sections
Shortcuts