A good safety

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

A good safety

dudes, look at today game, what the difference of a great safety could do, kam chancellor sent the message to broncos wrs in the beggin of the game with a hard hit, and I don't see mcCourty scaring nobody, we need to change our 2 starting safeties.we can't play softy in the defense

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: A good safety

anyone agree?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Agree but you have to find one first. We need a hard hitting SS not 2 FS out there. I would love to bring Pollard in so we can have that element back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

yep I think DMC is a decent FS but since Gregory weighs 150 and cant make a play DMC is forced to play a SS which he isnt. cut gregory

If someone like Pollard or Whitner showed up here and played the safety play would be a different story

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I can live with McCourty. Gregory should not be starting on a playoff contender.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can live with McCourty. Gregory should not be starting on a playoff contender.

[/QUOTE]

shouldnt be starting in the CFL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

There are 3 clowns on this board who will tell you DMC is great.  The same 3 clowns will tell you alls you need to do, to win in this league is run 35 times every game. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

decent isn't good enough to win the SB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are 3 clowns on this board who will tell you DMC is great.  The same 3 clowns will tell you alls you need to do, to win in this league is run 35 times every game. 

[/QUOTE]

He is average at best. how he was second team all-pro shows how many bad safeties the nfl has

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Doubt Belichick can find a safety or a cb comparable to anything the Seahawks have.

Carroll has Chancellor, Thomas and Sherman

Belichick has drafted so much garbage at those two positions, I would run out of space trying to mention all the busts he has drafted.

The most worrying thing is that Carroll knows the type of players he wants. He drafted big tall physical db's. 

Belichick has brought in  Mccourty, Denard, Tavon Wilson, Gregory, Butler, Wheatley, wilhite, Ras i Dowling 

Belichick had a chance to bring in Whitner but offered him a bad 1 year deal.  He is content with having average non playmakers such as Gregory and mccourty.  It is the same thing every single year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

look the difference between patriots defense going into Broncos WRs and Seattle Defense, you have to have a tough defense in this league, if you want to win a title.

Sections
Shortcuts