A-HERN TO BE ARRESTED TODAY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

A-HERN TO BE ARRESTED TODAY!

MUTT and Lou just reported that "According to Steve Silva from Boston.com, the N-A police are saying that Aaron Hernandez is to be arrested today in connection with the murder of Oden Lloyd." Police choppers already circling the neighborhood in preparation for the arrest. His partners in crime are singing that Aaron was the driver of the vehicle used in the murder. DAMN.....Next Man Up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: A-HERN TO BE ARRESTED TODAY!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1677456-aaron-hernandez-reportedly-questioned-by-police-in-homicide-investigation?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

Does not look goos for Aaron

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

If he did it, have fun with Rae Curruth.  If not, see you in camp!

His partners in crime are implicating him as the driver of the vehicle.......C U later A-Hern. Now your weed is gonna cost you big!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to 232's comment:

Well see how this plays out,If I learned one thing the hard way is that hanging out with garbage will make you garbage,sooner or later.

You are not wrong!!!!  Once in the hood,always in the hood. If he did this ,hang him from the highest tree in the Boston Common.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Well see how this plays out,If I learned one thing the hard way is that hanging out with garbage will make you garbage,sooner or later.

You are not wrong!!!!  Once in the hood,always in the hood. If he did this ,hang him from the highest tree in the Boston Common.

Wow dude "Once from the hood always from the hood" did you pull that one out of your "Racist Stereotype Handbook" ?

wow............ I bet he wishes he could take that one back. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Wow dude "Once from the hood always from the hood" did you pull that one out of your "Racist Stereotype Handbook" ?

wow............ I bet he wishes he could take that one back. 

I just hate when peole say stupid crap!!! Like when a crime gets committed in a "NICE" neighborhood, the 1st thing you always hear is" This stuff never happens here"    YES IT DOES!!!!! 

Think before you speak!! Here you actually get to proof read b4 you post...

Murderers come from EVERY WALK OF LIFE, and "the Hood" has produced many a great American. Simply rediculous generatlities, BUT, I don't think he meant it the way he said it..............Right, Leather-H? 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I just think its a tragedy for all involved. The decedent and his family. AH and his young daughter and family. Until I hear otherwise I think this is a nonsense, CC type "shock" thread.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Steve Silva of Boston.com hears via a law enforcement source that Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd.

This is not a concrete report and it doesn't come from someone with a history of breaking big news stories. However, things are looking increasingly ominous for Hernandez. FOX 25 reported Wednesday night that forensic evidence showed Hernandez was at one of the crime scenes and he was at a Boston-area bar with Lloyd. Even if he didn't pull the trigger, police could arrest Hernandez and try to get his story.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Posted just 2 minutes ago via twitter......

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 2m

Working out? RT @ScottIsaacs: Hernandez's Audi just pulled into Gillette Stadium - he's approaching the guard shack by player's lot #wcvb

??????????????

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Steve Silva of Boston.com hears via a law enforcement source that Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd.

This is not a concrete report and it doesn't come from someone with a history of breaking big news stories. However, things are looking increasingly ominous for Hernandez. FOX 25 reported Wednesday night that forensic evidence showed Hernandez was at one of the crime scenes and he was at a Boston-area bar with Lloyd. Even if he didn't pull the trigger, police could arrest Hernandez and try to get his story.

Just reported: A-Hern followed by PD Choppers to Foxboro where he was greeted by armed guards. Its going down now GETZO. This isn't a guess.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Working out? RT @ScottIsaacs: Hernandez's Audi just pulled into Gillette Stadium - he's approaching the guard shack by player's lot #wcvb

??????????????

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Very strange reports.

PD Choppers don't follow you around for suspicious activity. They are grabbing him right now and wanted to make sure he wasn't leaving the state while the admin process of the warrant was completed. Man is this kid gonna be sorry. WTF!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

you boys always yelling racist are with out hope. In fact I'd have said that if he was in Whitey Bulger's mob.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

If he did it, have fun with Rae Curruth.  If not, see you in camp!

Stars don't go to jail, just ask Ray Lewis! He'll give the police something useful and be back on the field after his obligatory Goodell suspension... His "associates" on the other hand will be looking @ 20-life!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

??????????????

Photobucket

Very strange reports.

PD Choppers don't follow you around for suspicious activity. They are grabbing him right now and wanted to make sure he wasn't leaving the state while the admin process of the warrant was completed. Man is this kid gonna be sorry. WTF!

WHy wouldn't you just arrest him at this point instead of making a federal case out of the arrest process?

This is becoming somewhat embarrassing by the police, IMO.

Either you have some evidence or you don't.

[/QUOTE]

I seen reports of News Helicopters, not PD Choppers.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 5m

News helicopters followed Aaron Hernandez from his house to Gillette Stadium.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 2m

Aaron Hernandez went in players' entrance, wearing sweats. Updates won't stop anytime soon, not this day and age.

Photobucket

Sections
Shortcuts