A-HERN TO BE ARRESTED TODAY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: A-HERN TO BE ARRESTED TODAY!

In response to 19andNo's comment:

New England Patriots - Cheating since the snowplow game in 1982. 

Let me guess....a NY fan? I can almost smell the "dumb" in your excellent post.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

And Hartford does have more than a little gang activity, virtually all of it in the 'hood.

There are too many talking about what they know too little of...Most activity has evolved into the suburbs. Bristol has had a defined FBI presence for over twenty years, being a hub for both NY and Boston. Your soldiers and runners report to administrative leadership in thre suberbs. This has evolved into big buissness headed by people you would never believe were gang related.

Yes Aaron has had contact with some questionable associates. And haveing built a support relationship for a number of years it becomes difficult to cut those ties. Even if you wish to cut those ties, if you are valuble to the support group they may not allow those cuts to happen. You have a debt to repay. Their grasp can be exercised in many ways. It is even more difficult for a high profile personality to drop out and disapear, which is nessisary to cut ties. You may call it a gang, but leadership looks at it as a support group, with all kicking in for the whole, and being supported by the whole, which implies a debt.

32 years out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

And Hartford does have more than a little gang activity, virtually all of it in the 'hood.

There are too many talking about what they know too little of...Most activity has evolved into the suburbs. Bristol has had a defined FBI presence for over twenty years, being a hub for both NY and Boston. Your soldiers and runners report to administrative leadership in thre suberbs. This has evolved into big buissness headed by people you would never believe were gang related.

Yes Aaron has had contact with some questionable associates. And haveing built a support relationship for a number of years it becomes difficult to cut those ties. Even if you wish to cut those ties, if you are valuble to the support group they may not allow those cuts to happen. You have a debt to repay. Their grasp can be exercised in many ways. It is even more difficult for a high profile personality to drop out and disapear, which is nessisary to cut ties. You may call it a gang, but leadership looks at it as a support group, with all kicking in for the whole, and being supported by the whole, which implies a debt.

32 years out.

Nice. I'll listen to anyone with REAL perspective. Thanks for your insight. Unfortunately most here dont want that because they THINK they know from TV more than youll ever personally live to learn and know first-hand. Peace. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

[QUOTE]

Again, I really don't care about ah or any of the players personal stuff until it affects the team, winning and what is left of the patriot way. even if he is not convicted, he is associated, and this is enough to jettison him out of Foxborough and trade him away to the raiders, bungles or some crappy organization like that. How can kids like this, with all the talent, money, etc throw it away? I will never understand this aspect of pro sports. Got life by the peaches and pi55 it away for what? Dumb ars5

How does one come to the conclusion to make that kind of a decision (if he is guilty)?  It's just mindboggling that people in that position in life would make decisions like that.

[/QUOTE]

I am I guess a realist. The realist tells me that people are what they are, and very very few have the ability to change. He was supposedly raised Ina tough neighborhood, was involved with gangs and drugs. He is who he is...money, fame, talent, being a dad didn't change that. It just enabled him to make more mistakes and more severe ones and think he can get away with it. 

I don't know if he pulled the trigger...but if the latest by abc news is correct, destroying evidence, rented car at Crime scene, police serving up a 2nd search warrant is not the work of an innocent man. He is guilty, it now just comes down to exactly what. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to BunkerSpreckels' comment:

This is ridiculous!  There is nothing to prove that Hern was at all related to this death.  We don't even know if the guy was actually murdered.  Kraft should sue the police for harming the Patriot brand.

Russ , are u not taking your meds today? A car rented in his name that was at the crime scene, a dead body less than 1 mile from his house, destroying tapes of his home security system, destroying his mobile phone, he personally had a connection to the deceasEd, etc, etc. 

russ, he is guilty. It now comes down to what he is guilty of? Murder or obstruction of justice, adding and abetting? Best case, he misses 6-8 games to start the season. Worst case, he never plays again. There you have it. Do you honestly think him destroying possible evidence, hiring a cleaning crew are the actions of an innocent man?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

32 years out.

[/QUOTE]

OK, PT-er, so tell me this.......His Boys/support group are all in this together with him. Doesn't it now make sense that A-Hern now gurantees one, or how ever many of them, that if they absolve him of any knowledge or implicit wrong doing, WHETHER HE DID ANYTHING OR NOT, and in return, A-Hern "takes care" of their family/kids, etc. with MUCH LOVE$$$$? That said, A-Hern likely walks and the PATS have no real motivation to run him off, being that they have to go with the truth as they know it? Right???? CRAZY!  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommChairman. Show CommChairman's posts

In response to BunkerSpreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is ridiculous!  There is nothing to prove that Hern was at all related to this death.  We don't even know if the guy was actually murdered.  Kraft should sue the police for harming the Patriot brand.

Russ , are u not taking your meds today? A car rented in his name that was at the crime scene, a dead body less than 1 mile from his house, destroying tapes of his home security system, destroying his mobile phone, he personally had a connection to the deceasEd, etc, etc. 

russ, he is guilty. It now comes down to what he is guilty of? Murder or obstruction of justice, adding and abetting? Best case, he misses 6-8 games to start the season. Worst case, he never plays again. There you have it. Do you honestly think him destroying possible evidence, hiring a cleaning crew are the actions of an innocent man?

[/QUOTE]

Destroying all that evidence certainly makes it appear that nothing is exculpatory. Once they find motive, he will be indicted. ( Doesn't take much for an indictment). Then we can expect a long, drawn out legal proceeding, but he will not be on the Pats roster if/when that happens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

32 years out.

Excuse me - I've worked in Hartford in partnership with local, state and federal law enforcement for over 20 years and have a reasonable grasp of criminal activity in this city.  I'm not unaware of any of the issues you've raised in your post.  I stand by my statement - Hartford (the city, not the region) has its share of gang acitivity and the overwhelming majority of it is in the neighborhoods - not the central business district.  

I'd appreciate it if you would kindly refrain from taking someone to task for a very simple, straightforward, entirely accurate statement.  Thank you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Again, I really don't care about ah or any of the players personal stuff until it affects the team, winning and what is left of the patriot way. even if he is not convicted, he is associated, and this is enough to jettison him out of Foxborough and trade him away to the raiders, bungles or some crappy organization like that. How can kids like this, with all the talent, money, etc throw it away? I will never understand this aspect of pro sports. Got life by the peaches and pi55 it away for what? Dumb ars5

How does one come to the conclusion to make that kind of a decision (if he is guilty)?  It's just mindboggling that people in that position in life would make decisions like that.

I am I guess a realist. The realist tells me that people are what they are, and very very few have the ability to change. He was supposedly raised Ina tough neighborhood, was involved with gangs and drugs. He is who he is...money, fame, talent, being a dad didn't change that. It just enabled him to make more mistakes and more severe ones and think he can get away with it. 

I don't know if he pulled the trigger...but if the latest by abc news is correct, destroying evidence, rented car at Crime scene, police serving up a 2nd search warrant is not the work of an innocent man. He is guilty, it now just comes down to exactly what. 

NO! was not raised in a tough neighborhood... your use of the word gang is inappropriate...a support group of similar needs..You watch too much TV. Money and prestegue make it harder to remove yourself because of your value to the group...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

32 years out.

OK, PT-er, so tell me this.......His Boys/support group are all in this together with him. Doesn't it now make sense that A-Hern now gurantees one, or how ever many of them, that if they absolve him of any knowledge or implicit wrong doing, WHETHER HE DID ANYTHING OR NOT, and in return, A-Hern "takes care" of their family/kids, etc. with MUCH LOVE$$$$? That said, A-Hern likely walks and the PATS have no real motivation to run him off, being that they have to go with the truth as they know it? Right???? CRAZY!  

Wake up... Absolutely the same as politics...Favors are given and returned...Where is the difference.... Aaron or Ted Kennedy....Power is power....government or gangs, what is the difference...the kennedy empire was built on illegal alchohol..new empires are being built on illegal drugs, which is changing to ligetamate bussiness's. Wake up...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]

32 years out.

Excuse me - I've worked in Hartford in partnership with local, state and federal law enforcement for over 20 years and have a reasonable grasp of criminal activity in this city.  I'm not unaware of any of the issues you've raised in your post.  I stand by my statement - Hartford (the city, not the region) has its share of gang acitivity and the overwhelming majority of it is in the neighborhoods - not the central business district.  

I'd appreciate it if you would kindly refrain from taking someone to task for a very simple, straightforward, entirely accurate statement.  Thank you.

[/QUOTE

Your ignorance to the facts is no defence. The largest gang activity in Hartford was in the union of the Patriarca family and local union 230....wake up...where politics is involved, cover ups are profitable to politicians, who would be gratified for the public to center there angst against non political groups. 230's BA took the fall and kept his mouth shut...and the situation went back under ground. Some one will have to take the fall in this murder case...and it will be the one's who do the least damage to the group...just like in politics...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

<<Your ignorance to the facts is no defence. The largest gang activity in Hartford was in the union of the Patriarca family and local union 230....wake up...where politics is involved, cover ups are profitable to politicians, who would be gratified for the public to center there angst against non political groups. 230's BA took the fall and kept his mouth shut...and the situation went back under ground. Some one will have to take the fall in this murder case...and it will be the one's who do the least damage to the group...just like in politics...>>

part-timer, I haven't the remotest clue what your problem is nor have I any idea what that claptrap-laden paragraph has to do with what was being discussed in this thread about Aaron Hernandez.  That said, it appears to be rather lame, pseudo-intellectual deflective effluvium.    Take your phoney two-step elsewhere - it ain't gettin' much play time here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

<<Your ignorance to the facts is no defence. The largest gang activity in Hartford was in the union of the Patriarca family and local union 230....wake up...where politics is involved, cover ups are profitable to politicians, who would be gratified for the public to center there angst against non political groups. 230's BA took the fall and kept his mouth shut...and the situation went back under ground. Some one will have to take the fall in this murder case...and it will be the one's who do the least damage to the group...just like in politics...>>

part-timer, I haven't the remotest clue what your problem is nor have I any idea what that claptrap-laden paragraph has to do with what was being discussed in this thread about Aaron Hernandez.  That said, it appears to be rather lame, pseudo-intellectual deflective effluvium.    Take your phoney two-step elsewhere - it ain't gettin' much play time here.

Try not discussing what you have no knowledge of..You profess to know of Hartford and Hartford area criminal activities. You do not know Aaron, or anything of local "gang" activities, or even the largest mob "gang" activities in your own back yard in the last 20 years...And this is the field of your profession.............

And you are right about one thing...you havent the remotest clue..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to crix's comment:

White Ford Bronco seen in a slow chase down Mass Pike.

OJ just rolled over in his Jail Cell!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hey ATJ, no offense, but I think Part-Timer is giving a genuine persepctive from the inside out. See, PT, as I said to you earlier, I made the same mistake here by talking about my personal perspective on and experiences with pro ball and they all started to call me a liar, "call me to task" on everything I said, lashed out angrily, and even went as far as to say that I was an alias for another poster with whom they all incessantly argued (Rusty). Take no offense, man. The MO of these folks is to try to bash those who actually know about what they speak. AND ATJ, I am not insinuating that you don't have valid points and a valid perspective, BUT......Even I know about some of what PT refers to as taking place right there in your back yard, and I think his explanation is much more that a "phoney two-step". Thanks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Hey ATJ, no offense, but I think Part-timer is giving a genuine persepctive from the inside out. See, PT, I made the same mistake here by talking about my personal perspective and they all started to cal me a liar, and even went as far as to say that I was another poster with whom they all incessantly argue. Take no offense, man. The MO of thes folks is to try to bash those who really know what they are speaking of. AND ATJ, I am not insinuating that you don't have valid points and a valid perspective, BUT......Even I know about some of what PT refers to as taking place right there in your back yard, and I think his explanation is much more that a "phoney two-step". Thanks.

Thank you, been on the inside of both and left all behind...matter quashed...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

So exactly how stupid do we thing AH is?  He or one of his associates shots a guy in his home and then they drive him to a field a 1/4 mile from his home, and leave him there as well as the SUV rented in AH's name for the cops to find.  Why leave him in the open?  Why leave the car?  Where are the keys to the SUV?  In the dead man's pocket, in the ignition?  

Also this guy was his sister's or his Girlfriend's sister's Boyfriend and the two men at his house are her uncles.  Not guys from a gang he grew up with so the only hood we know of is BB's Hoodie! 

Does anyone have any real news?   Other the him being arrested by the News helocopter following him...LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Try not discussing what you have no knowledge of..You profess to know of Hartford and Hartford area criminal activities. You do not know Aaron, or anything of local "gang" activities, or even the largest mob "gang" activities in your own back yard in the last 20 years...And this is the field of your profession.............

One question: What exactly has the Patriarca crime family infiltrating a union local in 1969 got to do with this discussion?  Don't deflect; don't indict my professional knowledge; don't move on to some other topic - answer the question.  Let me make it clear - you alluded to something that happened in 1969 - what has that got to with anything to do with the Hernandez discussion? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Hey ATJ, no offense, but I think Part-Timer is giving a genuine persepctive from the inside out. See, PT, as I said to you earlier, I made the same mistake here by talking about my personal perspective on and experiences with pro ball and they all started to call me a liar, "call me to task" on everything I said, lashed out angrily, and even went as far as to say that I was an alias for another poster with whom they all incessantly argued (Rusty). Take no offense, man. The MO of these folks is to try to bash those who actually know about what they speak. AND ATJ, I am not insinuating that you don't have valid points and a valid perspective, BUT......Even I know about some of what PT refers to as taking place right there in your back yard, and I think his explanation is much more that a "phoney two-step". Thanks.

I've read your posts; I've read part timers.  I take you at your word - you played the game at the pro level - got it.  I've read his - he's full of more s_hit than a Christmas turkey.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I ain't ever havin Christmas at atj's.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I am with ATJ. Parttimer is being a tool in this thread, and if he got RallyC supporting him, that is further evidence that you are wrong! RallyC is a CC like tool.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

One question: What exactly has the Patriarca crime family infiltrating a union local in 1969 got to do with this discussion?  Don't deflect; don't indict my professional knowledge; don't move on to some other topic - answer the question.  Let me make it clear - you alluded to something that happened in 1969 - what has that got to with anything to do with the Hernandez discussion? 

WOW you realy are clueless...Dominic wasn't convicted till 95.(and still only on fraud charges) ..and still ran the show from jail...4 years... you indict your professional knowledge fine yourself...YOU brought up your professional qualifications in the local area..obviously you know Aaron and his history equaly as well....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 2m

Aaron Hernandez went in players' entrance, wearing sweats. Updates won't stop anytime soon, not this day and age.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

And you think this is funny? Get a life dude...

[/QUOTE]

Psst... that is his signature.  It appears on all his posts.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Matt!  I didn't understand his post but you did and explained it to us both. 

Sections
Shortcuts