A-HERN TO BE ARRESTED TODAY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: A-HERN TO BE ARRESTED TODAY!

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Posted just 2 minutes ago via twitter......

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 2m

Working out? RT @ScottIsaacs: Hernandez's Audi just pulled into Gillette Stadium - he's approaching the guard shack by player's lot #wcvb

??????????????

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Very strange reports.

PD Choppers don't follow you around for suspicious activity. They are grabbing him right now and wanted to make sure he wasn't leaving the state while the admin process of the warrant was completed. Man is this kid gonna be sorry. WTF!

WHy wouldn't you just arrest him at this point instead of making a federal case out of the arrest process?

This is becoming somewhat embarrassing by the police, IMO.

Either you have some evidence or you don't.

Its a process. The admin side of the arrest had better be done correctly or they risk letting a potential murderer walk on an administrative error. Believe it or not, it happens all the time. The police have an investigation ongoing, therefore they gotta do it systematically and by process. If it were simply a report and first response, then an on the spot arrest is less risky in the end.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I think one of the problems with some of these young athletes that come from poor to middle-class up-bringings is they're under peer pressure to prove that they haven't changed since making it big.  I don't mean once a hoodlum always a hoodlum.  I mean that they keep the same friends they had.  They allow them to hangout at their homes, provide them with things they maybe couldn't otherwise afford (sharing the wealth to a degree) to prove that they haven't forgotten where they came from.

But, the problem is that you have become a different person.  You have to be more responisible.  The team invested alot of money in you which means you can't get into any trouble that will prevent you from showing up to work everyday and it might also mean that you may need to find new friends.  Some of your so-called best friends from before you made it big may just be there to take advantage of your new found wealth and your generosity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Again, I really don't care about ah or any of the players personal stuff until it affects the team, winning and what is left of the patriot way. even if he is not convicted, he is associated, and this is enough to jettison him out of Foxborough and trade him away to the raiders, bungles or some crappy organization like that. How can kids like this, with all the talent, money, etc throw it away? I will never understand this aspect of pro sports. Got life by the peaches and pi55 it away for what? Dumb ars5

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

I think one of the problems with some of these young athletes that come from poor to middle-class up-bringings is they're under peer pressure to prove that they haven't changed since making it big.  I don't mean once a hoodlum always a hoodlum.  I mean that they keep the same friends they had.  They allow them to hangout at their homes, provide them with things they maybe couldn't otherwise afford (sharing the wealth to a degree) to prove that they haven't forgotten where they came from.

But, the problem is that you have become a different person.  You have to be more responisible.  The team invested alot of money in you which means you can't get into any trouble that will prevent you from showing up to work everyday and it might also mean that you may need to find new friends.  Some of your so-called best friends from before you made it big may just be there to take advantage of your new found wealth and your generosity.

Yeah, I just don't get it.  They have the world in the palm of their hands.  Some can control it, others can't.  Some feel they are invincible, others can stay grounded.  You can take the kid away from the street but you can't always take the street away from the kid.  Just terrible to see youth and success get wasted like this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Again, I really don't care about ah or any of the players personal stuff until it affects the team, winning and what is left of the patriot way. even if he is not convicted, he is associated, and this is enough to jettison him out of Foxborough and trade him away to the raiders, bungles or some crappy organization like that. How can kids like this, with all the talent, money, etc throw it away? I will never understand this aspect of pro sports. Got life by the peaches and pi55 it away for what? Dumb ars5

absolutely correct !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm going to predict Aaron never takes another snap in a Pats uniform. 

Thanks dude. 

Beyond that, no idea but things do not look good for him. Looks more Rae Carruth than Ray Lewis to me. Lewis' homies didn't rat him out....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 2m

Aaron Hernandez went in players' entrance, wearing sweats. Updates won't stop anytime soon, not this day and age.

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

And you think this is funny? Get a life dude...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 5m

News helicopters followed Aaron Hernandez from his house to Gillette Stadium.

Shocking!! LOL

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

AND you see it all of the time. Sad, sad scenario. Amazing how many of these stories include fatherless homes. Men gotta do a better job with being Dads. I KNOW! It isn't the case everytime, BUT it prevails far too often, Just lke A-Hernz story, even though he lost his Dad to a surgical screw up when he was a teenager, a good man has got to teach you how to be a good man. Otherwise you learn from any man you can find as the example. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

This is ridiculous!  There is nothing to prove that Hern was at all related to this death.  We don't even know if the guy was actually murdered.  Kraft should sue the police for harming the Patriot brand.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

It'll never make sense no matter how much anyone tries to explain it. You'd think, once out of the crab pot, the crab would never go back, but more times than not, they get pulled back into it by the rest of the crabs and don't have enough strength to keep trying to get out....sad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I just think its a tragedy for all involved. The decedent and his family. AH and his young daughter and family. Until I hear otherwise I think this is a nonsense, CC type "shock" thread.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Yes, it is a tragedy for all. And I hope you are right about it as a shock thread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

White Ford Bronco seen in a slow chase down Mass Pike.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Did someone say Hernandez was from "The Hood"? Yep, the streets of Hartford, Connecticut are wild. Move over Compton, those Hartford boys are taking over.  Undecided

Aaron Dobson # 17; Tom Brady's new best friend.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Aaron didn't do a thing except be a bone head! He needs to stop messing around before he gets hit with obstruction.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Did someone say Hernandez was from "The Hood"? Yep, the streets of Hartford, Connecticut are wild. Move over Compton, those Hartford boys are taking over.  Undecided

Actually Aaron is from Bristol not Hartford.  You know, Bristol - where ESPN corporate headquarters is located.  I work in Hartford - Bristol's 20 or so miles from here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And Hartford does have more than a little gang activity, virtually all of it in the 'hood.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

Who gets a check for 40 million than rents an SUV in their own hometown?  Was the fleet of cars he owns all getting washed and waxed?  Not only does he sound guilty, this also sounds premeditated. 

Good luck in prison Aaron and be glad Massachusetts ruled the death penalty unconstituional, otherwise, you would be looking at the chair. 

New England Patriots - Cheating since the snowplow game in 1982. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

If you think Hartford is tame, you may want to take another look. Not what I would call safe....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

[QUOTE]

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 2m

Aaron Hernandez went in players' entrance, wearing sweats. Updates won't stop anytime soon, not this day and age.

Photobucket

And you think this is funny? Get a life dude...

[/QUOTE]

Psst... that is his signature.  It appears on all his posts.

Sections
Shortcuts