A-HERN TO BE ARRESTED TODAY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: A-HERN TO BE ARRESTED TODAY!

In response to part-timer's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to part-timer's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

<<Your ignorance to the facts is no defence. The largest gang activity in Hartford was in the union of the Patriarca family and local union 230....wake up...where politics is involved, cover ups are profitable to politicians, who would be gratified for the public to center there angst against non political groups. 230's BA took the fall and kept his mouth shut...and the situation went back under ground. Some one will have to take the fall in this murder case...and it will be the one's who do the least damage to the group...just like in politics...>>

part-timer, I haven't the remotest clue what your problem is nor have I any idea what that claptrap-laden paragraph has to do with what was being discussed in this thread about Aaron Hernandez.  That said, it appears to be rather lame, pseudo-intellectual deflective effluvium.    Take your phoney two-step elsewhere - it ain't gettin' much play time here.

Try not discussing what you have no knowledge of..You profess to know of Hartford and Hartford area criminal activities. You do not know Aaron, or anything of local "gang" activities, or even the largest mob "gang" activities in your own back yard in the last 20 years...And this is the field of your profession.............

And you are right about one thing...you havent the remotest clue..

One question: What exactly has the Patriarca crime family infiltrating a union local in 1969 got to do with this discussion?  Don't deflect; don't indict my professional knowledge; don't move on to some other topic - answer the question.  Let me make it clear - you alluded to something that happened in 1969 - what has that got to with anything to do with the Hernandez discussion? 

WOW you realy are clueless...Dominic wasn't convicted till 95.(and still only on fraud charges) ..and still ran the show from jail...4 years... you indict your professional knowledge fine yourself...YOU brought up your professional qualifications in the local area..obviously you know Aaron and his history equaly as well.... 

In direct respnse to your last post: so what? 

And I note that once again you fail to answer a very simple, very direct question:  Exactly what has the Patriarca crime family's presence in Hartford got to do with Aaron Hernandez.  Since you've made it clear my professional knowledge is really lacking, please do educate me.  And, type slowly if you would please - ignorant soul that I am I really need for you to spell it out for me clearly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Will indeed be arrested today. Obstruction of Justice. Police have said charges may be upgraded later as the investigation proceeds.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to BunkerSpreckels' comment:

This is ridiculous!  There is nothing to prove that Hern was at all related to this death.  We don't even know if the guy was actually murdered.  Kraft should sue the police for harming the Patriot brand.

Russ , are u not taking your meds today? A car rented in his name that was at the crime scene, a dead body less than 1 mile from his house, destroying tapes of his home security system, destroying his mobile phone, he personally had a connection to the deceasEd, etc, etc. 

russ, he is guilty. It now comes down to what he is guilty of? Murder or obstruction of justice, adding and abetting? Best case, he misses 6-8 games to start the season. Worst case, he never plays again. There you have it. Do you honestly think him destroying possible evidence, hiring a cleaning crew are the actions of an innocent man?

Please remember that Russ, King of the Tin Hat Fools, and her trusty side-kick,,,Broomhilda,,,were the originators of the original Gronk doesn't even have an infection post. Although this recent post by her is stupid beyond words.

Sections
Shortcuts