A Hern Took Dump

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: A Hern Took Dump

Lol ok that's funny 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And the dump was given a name.... The dump shall forever be known as... RUSTY. 

Birth announcements to go out soon. Or, maybe not. 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Sorry Joe bot not funny. Only classless, childish, and a waste of space. Rusty's way of attempting to ridicule anyone who thinks the upcoming facts of the trial are interesting or newsworthy. Then again Rust may actually be interested that the con took a dump! Based on this thread that is apparently his intellectual level.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I must be in the minority here because I'm not interested in what is going on with A Hern in the least.  If he were still a Patriot...hmm, maybe.  Now he's just another punk/gang banger accused of murder.

Every time I see his smug face I get a little sick. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I don't get all the animosity about this. Ahern was a patriot when he committed these acts. He was a player the team was counting on and he let everyone that is on the team and a fan down. I think he is a worthless piece of crap and the story is interesting from a human perspective of throwing it all away.

The thread is not deceiving if you don't want to read or talk about it ignore it and move on. All the stuff about this person being a homer or a troll or an idiot or whatever, just seems stupid.

I find the whole thing interesting and interesting to see people's real ideas on this. I hate all the animosity between posters.

If you can't act with class then you should be rooting for another team and going to their blogs to distribute the BS you are spewing. 

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

I don't get all the animosity about this. Ahern was a patriot when he committed these acts. He was a player the team was counting on and he let everyone that is on the team and a fan down. I think he is a worthless piece of crap and the story is interesting from a human perspective of throwing it all away.

The thread is not deceiving if you don't want to read or talk about it ignore it and move on. All the stuff about this person being a homer or a troll or an idiot or whatever, just seems stupid.

I find the whole thing interesting and interesting to see people's real ideas on this. I hate all the animosity between posters.

If you can't act with class then you should be rooting for another team and going to their blogs to distribute the BS you are spewing. 

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

very well said and my feelings exactly

the heading on most every AH thread lets everyone know what the thread is about, if you don't have interest, don't open the thread...and by all means, don't reply to the thread

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

very well said and my feelings exactly

the heading on most every AH thread lets everyone know what the thread is about, if you don't have interest, don't open the thread...and by all means, don't reply to the thread

I don-t think the board should tolerate trolls. Note how those who care about what espn feeds them are trolls.

Please feel free to post anything and everything on hern's existence from now until may?  That is essentially trolling.

so if you post it, it is fine? but if someone other than you posts, it is trolling?

AH=trolling

CC, RayLewis, Suggs, Rice, ASmith, Gordon and on and on= not trolling?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[/QUOTE]

I may do one everyday to show how dumb it is to support pointless updates with regards to the final result of that trial in may.

[/QUOTE]

Difference is, I am interested in the Hernandez proceedings as I have said. At this point in the season there is nothing to talk about since none of the players have even played in full speed pads. 

We can only sit here and argue about BB the GM failing and Brady the franchise QB January failings so many times.

This is the lull of the year. Hernandez is news. I'll listen

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

so if you post it, it is fine? but if someone other than you posts, it is trolling?

AH=trolling

CC, RayLewis, Suggs, Rice, ASmith, Gordon and on and on= not trolling?

OWNED!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Rusty is suppose to be an adult ? This thread  sounds like what a 8 yr old would come up with.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

You used to be a good poster here.  What happened?

[/QUOTE]

Rust I like to think I am a good poster but I disagree with you on this issue. (Also I am bored, stuck traveling for 25 hours!)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

oh, now I get it...

agree with Russ=good poster

disagree with Russ=moron, troll, Butchie, ESPN plug puller, and on and on

tears

simply, tears

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Rusty maybe you should move to North Korea or a place like that, cause it's obvious you don't believe in freedom of speech or freedom of press , freedom of options etc your better off in a dictatorship that should make you happy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tanbass2. Show Tanbass2's posts

Maybe here where trolls and odd little immature types like to come for attention.

Anyone else find it ironic that he is posting this? Hilarious!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to Tanbass2's comment:

Maybe here where trolls and odd little immature types like to come for attention.

Anyone else find it ironic that he is posting this? Hilarious!!

he constantly says "the board should not tolerate trolls".....meaning they should be gone and only good little mindless drones that suckle at the te#t of BB can be heard. YET, he replies to said trolls all the time, thus "feeding" them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

You beat me to it! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:

he constantly says "the board should not tolerate trolls".....meaning they should be gone and only good little mindless drones that suckle at the te#t of BB can be heard. YET, he replies to said trolls all the time, thus "feeding" them.

Yeah...he would be a shrink's wet dream huh? LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

i literally own tfb12

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SNAP!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

i literally own tfb12

I doubt you own anything.

Sections
Shortcuts