A legend in serious decline?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

A legend in serious decline?

I know he has less to work with then possibly ever but Brady's arm, touch, accuracy has been flat out bad for 4 games, with this one being by far the worst.

Atlanta was just ok but he's missing receivers consistently everywhere.  can't remember seeing Brady be this innacurate ever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

Re: A legend in serious decline?

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

I know he has less to work with then possibly ever but Brady's arm, touch, accuracy has been flat out bad for 4 games, with this one being by far the worst.

Atlanta was just ok but he's missing receivers consistently everywhere.  can't remember seeing Brady be this innacurate ever.

Another idiot that has to be put on ignore. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to NonChalant1's comment:

Ok then tell me which game he was even good? exactly

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Call me whatever you want but you know what I've ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS stood by Brady. Look at every one of my post since I joined and I've always defended him.

Say whatever you want but he's missed so many receivers this year it's gross.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Show me a QB who has good stats after his entire offense is turned over and replaced by rookies, players signed off the street, and players signed off other teams parctice squads. 

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

13 dropped balls or balls that were catchable that weren't by my count. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

end of the game aiint his fault. it was a hurricane

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew Brees is good, Aaron Rodgers is better, Peyton Manning is even better, but Tom Brady is the best.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Do you think his 119 passer rating against Atlanta was passable?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hotblitz...  a bad game all around for the offense and it is Brady's fault, huh?  Certain you aren't Rusty with another moniker?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

And you don't know whose fault it is either. Maybe the receivers are supposed to cut earlier than they are. Could be a ton of things, but I seriously doubt that he is declining as much as you make it out to be.

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Show me a QB who has good stats after his entire offense is turned over and replaced by rookies, players signed off the street, and players signed off other teams parctice squads. 

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

I understand that and that ha to be taken into account.

My question to you is have you ever seen him miss receiver's open like he has this year..?

Every pass seems like a dart and none have touch. Including the deep ones.. that cannot be disputed.

Is the loss of his mechanics coach hurting Brady more then we know?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Call me whatever you want but you know what I've ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS stood by Brady. Look at every one of my post since I joined and I've always defended him.

Say whatever you want but he's missed so many receivers this year it's gross.

^ Nonsense. The receivers have generally been a disaster. Drops by the bushel baskets, running wrong routes, TE non-existent; it's been a chinese fire drill.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Decline is too strong a word at this point in the season.  If it's like this when he's got healthy, smarter receivers, and when the OLine is playing better, then yeah, it's a decline.

But right now he ran into a decent Bengals' team that probably had this game targeted on their calendar.  It's the first legit team the Pats have faced this year, and they looked really, really bad on offense.  But it wasn't just Brady.  Bolden dropped a screen that would've gone for like 35 yards; that would've changed the game right there.  Brees, Rivers, Eli, and Rogers all started this season looking like their games were in decline, too.  Sh*t happens.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Tell me a game that other parts of O were playing better and he was dragging them down.

The whole O stunk it up.  That INCULDES BRADY but man the line had a stunker.  Wr had some easy and some hard drops.  Yes Brady missed some throw and wide open people.  RB had one bad turn over.  The play calling stunk.  The weather at the end of the game killed the last drive.

If you really watched the game the line was getting colapsed more than just giving up easy sacks. Wr still running wrong way... yes when two of our own wrs run into each other twice during a game something is wrong.  Just bad everywhere.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Available salary cap wasn't affected by the rain. Had a good game

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I think Atlanta was his best game for sure. Even at that I recall about a half dozen passes sailing over receiver's heads.

Again.. I've always loved defended Brady and pretty much bashed the defense for years.
    This is just what I see. I'm sorry..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

BINGO!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

It's true that Brady has been off on a lot of throws, throwing to high or behind receivers.  However, if the receivers caught more of the balls that were between their jersey numbers, we wouldn't even be having this conversation as his poor throws would barely be noticed.  As it stands it's just kind of salt in the wound right now. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think Atlanta was his best game for sure. Even at that I recall about a half dozen passes sailing over receiver's heads.

Again.. I've always loved defended Brady and pretty much bashed the defense for years.

He had a 93 against Tampa as well.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Its starting to look that way. He's lost a step he never had. His quickness which is slipping. I'll say he is aging fast. A lot like Bart Star 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

I thought he was fine in games 1-4. Most of the issues fell more on the talent around Brady. Today, though, I agree. 

Brady's performance was less than stellar. His overall management and control of the game, which he always seems to have, simply wasn't there. 

Let's go Pats!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

You do know every QB misses a few right? I mean 65%+ completion is really good!?! When did you start watching football? The day of Brady going 80%+ may be over but that is a unreasonably high standard. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agill1970's comment:

It's true that Brady has been off on a lot of throws, throwing to high or behind receivers.  However, if the receivers caught more of the balls that were between their jersey numbers, we wouldn't even be having this conversation as his poor throws would barely be noticed.  As it stands it's just kind of salt in the wound right now. 

Yes, the exorbitant number of drops make the normal misses look worse.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I mean how may QB play without a TE even on the field for passing. I sorry Nate is no longer a TE.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to soups' comment:

....But right now he ran into a decent Bengals' team that probably had this game targeted on their calendar.  It's the first legit team the Pats have faced this year, and they looked really, really bad on offense....  

Well, let's see: Scoring defense, Tampa Bay's defense (8th) is ranked higher than Cincy (9th) and the Jets (12th) are behind them by 7 points through four games. Yardage wise, Cinci is 13th ranked, the Jets are 3rd and Tampa is 12th. So, not really the first "legit" team.

Sections
Shortcuts