A legend in serious decline?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Re: A legend in serious decline?

NESN :

"poor ooffense and Brady was a part of it"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I understand Brady wasn't great but you guys are putting way too much blame on him. Bad conditions, horrible Oline play, RBs sucked, and no matter what you think, he's still not on page with his new recievers. Plus there was a good amount of drops, I blame that on the wet ball though. Brady was sub-par but c'mon he's not in serious decline.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

When you get older you can still pull off the same amazing things you did when you were young...on some days.

Older people have good days and bad days. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Brady's not looking good, but it's hard to tell how much is on him and how much on the receivers.  He didn't get good protection, and his receivers are mostly new and inexperienced.  Could be inaccurate throws.  But also could be bad routes.  Hard to tell. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to soups' comment:

[QUOTE]

....But right now he ran into a decent Bengals' team that probably had this game targeted on their calendar.  It's the first legit team the Pats have faced this year, and they looked really, really bad on offense....  

Well, let's see: Scoring defense, Tampa Bay's defense (8th) is ranked higher than Cincy (9th) and the Jets (12th) are behind them by 7 points through four games. Yardage wise, Cinci is 13th ranked, the Jets are 3rd and Tampa is 12th. So, not really the first "legit" team.

[/QUOTE]

I think the mean by a team that is good on both sides of the ball.  Jet and Tamapa have/had QB issues with offense that get in thier own way.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

No one cares about those fraudluent ratings.  Mark Sanchez had a 94 last Thanksgiving and was horrendous the entire game.

Nobody hunh? Wonder why they keep the stat then.

I suppose you think we should go by your "eye test".

One big problem with that...... you're a simpleton.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Encinitas' comment:

My guess is you are thrilled with today's outcome, spanking you monkey in you Mommie's basement, as you scream out "I told you"

I think you're missing the mark on this score. Rather, his gentleman friend spanks him and his monkey for him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think I'd like to see Brady walk into Kraft or Belichick's office and ask for a trade, he could convince them by reminding them how much money they could save on the salary cap to go out and sign...well no one, but it will be enticing to them just the same.

Then we can start the Mallett revolution and gear up for the first overall selection in the draft, where will trade back 50 spots to pick up an extra first for the following season...where we will use to trade back yet again to select the most undersized, never heard of safety from Rutgers. Pure magic! Ten years from now as the government heads back to work we will have 15 first round picks. Oh the possibilities.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4047318. Show user_4047318's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

end of the game aiint his fault. it was a hurricane

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew Brees is good, Aaron Rodgers is better, Peyton Manning is even better, but Tom Brady is the best.

Not so far this year.......he's had 2nd and 3rd rate receivers in his early years and won Superbowls.  On the other hand, Manning who's 2yrs older and coming off a very serious neck injury looks better than ever....and it's not just his receiving corps.  He even ran for a TD today.  Brady on the other hand is looking more and more like an old lady.  

Sections
Shortcuts