A little bit of comfort

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

A little bit of comfort

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udiUeePkuN4

Oh the nostalgia of a offense that Defense needed to figure out. The only production the offense is now getting is from talent alone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: A little bit of comfort

In Response to A little bit of comfort:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udiUeePkuN4 Oh the nostalgia of a offense that Defense needed to figure out. The only production the offense is now getting is from talent alone.
    Posted by nepatsfan523

Who's that guy calling plays at 2:08?

And how about those d-backs contesting every ball.  They might have allowed Westbrook to catch the TD, but I saw two bodies with arms extended laying out to try to make a play on the ball.  They never let the throw get off without trying to make a play on the ball.

They also had a pass rush back when Vrabel was young enough and athletic enough to win a one-on-one matchup.

And that Dillon guy didn't hurt, either.

The biggest thing for me: PASSING FROM THE SINGLEBACK FORMATION.  With Dillon on the field, defenses had to keep 7-8 men in/near the box.  Now they run from singleback and pass from shotgun.  When they do something creative from singleback it's either a gimmick play or Brady overthrows the receiver.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

nostalgia doesn't win games.  nostalgia didn't beat the dolphins or oakland today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nepatsfan523. Show nepatsfan523's posts

In Response to Re: A little bit of comfort:
    In Response to A little bit of comfort : The biggest thing for me: PASSING FROM THE SINGLEBACK FORMATION.  With Dillon on the field, defenses had to keep 7-8 men in/near the box.  Now they run from singleback and pass from shotgun.  When they do something creative from singleback it's either a gimmick play or Brady overthrows the receiver.
    Posted by NickC1188

EXACTLY what I was thinking. Its too obvious now that OBrien is at the helm. At least McDaniels mixed it up with each formation.

Oh Weis, I miss the balanced offense

Sections
Shortcuts