A little break from post draft chatter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

A little break from post draft chatter

The Vikings are looking to trade star running back Adrian Peterson sooner than later, writes Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report. “This (coming) season will be Peterson’s last with the Vikings,” an AFC general manager told Freeman. “Despite the cap hit, they’ll make some sort of move to get him off the roster.”

I know he'll never end up in NE due to the amount of cash he'd command, so where do you predict he ends up? Will he go to a division rival like GB? Maybe a dome or warm weather? I hope he stays in the NFC, but I can see him in Miami or Indy. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: A little break from post draft chatter

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

The Vikings are looking to trade star running back Adrian Peterson sooner than later, writes Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report. “This (coming) season will be Peterson’s last with the Vikings,” an AFC general manager told Freeman. “Despite the cap hit, they’ll make some sort of move to get him off the roster.”

I know he'll never end up in NE due to the amount of cash he'd command, so where do you predict he ends up? Will he go to a division rival like GB? Maybe a dome or warm weather? I hope he stays in the NFC, but I can see him in Miami or Indy. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

Browns. They still have a bunch of cash and need a RB

Sections
Shortcuts