a little help please - apps????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

a little help please - apps????

At my age, like many other seniors, I'm not too savvy when it comes to today's tech issues.  However, I do have a Samsung Galaxy Tab3 and would like to find a 'free' app that would allow me to hear the audio broadcast that is in sync with the Direct TV broadcast of the Patriots games.  

The sports bar that I frequent with friends each Sunday has multiple games on simultaneously and rarely has the audio on for the Patriot games.  Thus if I could find an app for the audio, I could plug in a headset to my tablet and enjoy the best of both worlds.  

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: a little help please - apps????

In response to dustcover's comment:

At my age, like many other seniors, I'm not too savvy when it comes to today's tech issues.  However, I do have a Samsung Galaxy Tab3 and would like to find a 'free' app that would allow me to hear the audio broadcast that is in sync with the Direct TV broadcast of the Patriots games.  

The sports bar that I frequent with friends each Sunday has multiple games on simultaneously and rarely has the audio on for the Patriot games.  Thus if I could find an app for the audio, I could plug in a headset to my tablet and enjoy the best of both worlds.  

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

The NFL offers an audio package that I believe will work from a tablet or smartphone.  I don't know all the details, but you can check it out on NFL.com.

I think it's pretty inexpensive too.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: a little help please - apps????

If you already have DirectTV's NFL sunday ticket, just get the accompanying ipad app. Download it at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sunday-ticket/id390577714

Sections
Shortcuts