A little more aggressive

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

A little more aggressive

Our Defense needs to play a little more forceful with a blitz on occasion.  All we need to do is make him throw earlier than he would like.  That will be a big help for our young backs.  Then a fake blitz will keep him off balance as well.  No big errors and the Patriots win. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Re: A little more aggressive

They need to do their damn job and Sanders needs to not start. We talk about Meriweather and how hes doing so bad but Sanders is the main reason were struggling on the run to pass and play action. 

Everyone needs to show up tonight and play as a team not as 11 individuals as one team. I swear KG or Rodney Harrisonneeds to come in and talk to these dudes about what a team and a brotherhood is all about. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In Response to Re: A little more aggressive:
    [QUOTE]Good Point Clay.  I think we give ourselves a chance by being agressive, but if we sit back on Henne, he will put up 350 on us.  Need to make him make quick decisions and take away his 1st read, and we will be fine, and we cant allow fasano to be a factor, so look for more of Guyton on 3rd down.  I think we can exploit this defense with our TE's.  They just have to stick with it.  It seems after the 1st half, they get away from spreading the ball.  I have seen teams make the switch to Safety in terms of covering Hernandez, but that just means someone else should haev a mismatch or they brought in an extra D.B. so then you run it.  We have players at every position to exploit matchups and just need to stick to playing that and resist the temptation to air it out...
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

Tom needs to slow it down in the second half with the spread Offense. We don't need the quick strikes.  Spread the ball to move the chains and control the clock.  Keep our Defense off the field as much as possible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

They will need to be aggressive. If Miami can run the ball the game will be over. The Patriots will need to cheat with their safties against the run if Miami can move the ball on the ground. If that's the case NE will have a difficult time defending Marshall and company. I think NE will try to run the ball as well. The longer they keep that NE defense off the field the better for the patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

I think Belichick needs to incorporate more man cover schemes into this defense, especially in obvious passing situations with the nickel defense.  In fact, I'd go straight bump n' run on the outside and leave an extra guy or two around the line to blitz.  What's the worst that can happen?  You get burned for a few big plays a game that could lead to TDs, but you also get Brady and the offense back on the field sooner.  You're giving up 27 pts/game anyway.  At least this approach could lead to more turnovers and defensive scores.      

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to A little more aggressive:
    [QUOTE]Our Defense needs to play a little more forceful with a blitz on occasion.  All we need to do is make him throw earlier than he would like.  That will be a big help for our young backs.  Then a fake blitz will keep him off balance as well.  No big errors and the Patriots win. 
    Posted by Clay73[/QUOTE]
    I think the much better Jets' D tried that and Henne threw for 363 yards.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: A little more aggressive:
    [QUOTE]I think Belichick needs to incorporate more man cover schemes into this defense, especially in obvious passing situations with the nickel defense.  In fact, I'd go straight bump n' run on the outside and leave an extra guy or two around the line to blitz.  What's the worst that can happen?  You get burned for a few big plays a game that could lead to TDs, but you also get Brady and the offense back on the field sooner.  You're giving up 27 pts/game anyway.  At least this approach could lead to more turnovers and defensive scores.      
    Posted by ShiningWizard[/QUOTE]
    If you're talking "lock on" then Brandon has a huge night. This guy is much bigger and tougher than Moss. Why would you go one up with this freak?

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts