A little of topic BUT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

A little of topic BUT!

I read on this board people talking about "THE PATRIOT WAY" which has many different meaning....people think it means u have to be a boy scout,feed the homeless and bascially be teddy bruschi this isnt true... BB is a genious coach and not a hard @ss at all IMO he takes players some with insane personalities puts them in situations then wins...

So lets just lay off guys like brandon spikes and eddleman who were both never convicted of any crime.

IDK as long as we win! what do u think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: A little of topic BUT!

the Patriot Way is to love football, want to win above all else, play hard, put the team first, keep imroving, stay focused, be consistent, and don't give the team bad press

I view Edelman's deal as bad press, but the other stuff more than makes up for it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's probably not good that I feel this way, but as long as  guys play well I could care less what they do (excluding ridiculous stuff). Truthfully Spikes and Edelman haven't done near enough to get the benefit of the doubt. NFL teams are full of shady characters, you just don't hear about it, and trust me we've had plenty during all fazes of our "Patriot Way" times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Spikes hasn't proved anything yet.

But I'll give Edelman a break. He's playing the Patriot Way

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

it's a myth...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: A little of topic BUT!:
    [QUOTE]Spikes hasn't proved anything yet. But I'll give Edelman a break. He's playing the Patriot Way
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

What am I missing here Kansas?  In 2010, Brandon Spikes had simply put- Totally solidified the 3-4 SILB spot for NE, for the 1st time in just over half a decade.  This ability to sniff out play direction, and take on 2 O-Linemen per play, finally allowed Mayo the open looks to do HIS thing, Which in turn solidified NE's run D as being above average once more.  In 2011, I've seen Brandon Spikes, when NO-one else could or was- Smashing through the O-Line, and being the biggest disruptive force towards altering the oppossing Offense's original designated specific course of a given play, more than anyone else, better than anyone else, (and here's THE key): Being a disruptive factor INDIVIDUALLY, most often changing an Offense's subsequent action, often through individual efforts.  

In 2010, Brandon Spikes ALSO was suspended 4 games from not listing his ADHD drug to the league, prior to using it...  In which time, he DID his suspension, WITH a shut mouth, and hasn't been a problem since (has he, idk?).  Oh, also- Spikes while IN College, and prior to BEING an actual NE Patriot, did film himself having sex with some girl... So...whatever, idk?

Julian Edelman on the otherhand, showed flashes of being a decent slot receiver himself, after Wes Welker was out for a bit in 2009.  For this Season, Edelman acquired somehing like 350 or 360 yards on the offensive side of the ball...TOTAL.  In '10 (just like '09)- Edelman did some minor punt return duties.  But it wasn't until just right now (2011)-That Edelman has proven to be a pretty decent punt returner (last few games +), AND Edelman has done double-duty as a nickel Cornerback on Defense (last game or 2)...

ALSO on Julian Edelman, He was accussed earlier this month and arrested too, and released with a future court date, stemming from a charge of indecent assault and battery on a woman...    

~My Q is not whether or not they're BOTH wrong OR right, or whether they together Fail to- OR actually Live up to- some ideal of what "The Patriot Way" means...  My Q is:  How does Edelman get a "pass", while Brandon Spikes does not?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Im glad you guys agree.... a lot of these bandwagon fans around wana bb to draft guys out of the community center volunteering.I just wana guys that win and stay out of jail ...and the nfl is full of criminals its a violent game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

A desire to win, giving 110% on every down and you have to be smart enough to know that the only way to win is to "DO YOUR JOB" and believe in your teammates. 

I don't know why people think you have to be a Tebow to be a Patriots. Nick Kaczur was a drug pusher, Rodney Harrison was a the 'dirtiest player in the NFL'.