A look at Dallas Cowboys 2013 Draft Board. All players ranked round by round...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

A look at Dallas Cowboys 2013 Draft Board. All players ranked round by round...

"Jerry Jones’ proclivity for doing standup interviews in front of the Cowboys’ draft board may have revealed the team’s player rankings, according to a reconstruction by BloggingTheBoys.com from video clips"

I kind of wish BB would have a brain fart and do this one year so we could actually see the Pats draft board! Interesting to note, according to the cowboys board, where the Pats picks were slotted; Jamie Collins- 3rd rd, Aaron Dobson- 4th round, Logan Ryan- 5th round, Duron Harmon- not on the board, Josh Boyce- 4th round, Steve Beauharnais- not on the board, Michael Buchanan- not on the board. Most interesting note to me was this; The team had Florida defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd ranked No. 5 overall, but chose to pass on him at No. 18 to trade back with the 49ers. Go here to get a look at the cowboys board and breakdown. Pretty interesting read, and probably an indicator of why the Cowboys have stunk the last 20 years lol

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2013/5/30/4378574/dallas-cowboys-2013-draft-board-leaked-almost-complete-7-round-board

http://tracking.si.com/2013/05/30/jerry-jones-cowboys-draft-board-revealed/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

Re: A look at Dallas Cowboys 2013 Draft Board. All players ranked round by round...

the cowboys would have had 3 more superbowls if jones didn't push johnson out of dallas due to his giant ego and deciding he could be a gm... thank you jerry jones for helping to make the rest of the nfl a little better. it helped the pats face the rams and not the cowboys with the bulk of the johnson drafted dolphin's defense in the 01 superbowl.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: A look at Dallas Cowboys 2013 Draft Board. All players ranked round by round...

Speaking of the Cowboys. A great read about the organization is "Boys will be Boys" by Jeff Pearlman. I thought is was pretty good and it was a quick read.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Cowboys trading down with San Francisco was the right decision.  First of all, this was a terrible year to draft in the first round.  Next, third rounders and bottom-of-first-rounders are grossly undervalued in the NFL.  BB makes out like a bandit with his piles of second round and third round picks.  You can't exactly accuse BB of having a losing season.

I have Sharrif Floyd in about the fourth round.  Great college lineman, he'll probably never make it in the pros.  His body is just too weird.  One more argument for the trade to San Fran.  By some quirk of fate, the New York Jets didn't draft this guy.

Then again, Dallas probably overpaid a bit for Frederick at #31.  Oh well.   He lacks just a bit in pass-blocking talent.  He'll make up for it in beard ugliness, which has to be worth something.

I can't criticize San Fran that much because I like Eric Reid.  I think they picked up the right guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll tell you what, from a pure talent stand point Dallas has got it on their roster, unfortunately for them they have a QB that craps his pants in every single important game. They have a running back, tight end, receiver, pass rushers...their quarterback is a clown. Tough to win like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'll tell you what, from a pure talent stand point Dallas has got it on their roster, unfortunately for them they have a QB that craps his pants in every single important game. They have a running back, tight end, receiver, pass rushers...their quarterback is a clown. Tough to win like that.

I don't agree with this at all.  Romo has had his fair share of failures, but he gets way too much blame for the failures in Dallas.  They might have the most overrated roster in the NFL.  Their offensive line is terrible and they can't run the ball because their feature back can't stay healthy meaning the entire offense has to go through Romo's arm while he runs for his life.

The defense has some good players, but as a unit they have underperformed because they are too top heavy.  How else do you explain the fact that they've had a bottom 10 defense 2 of the past 3 years and a middle of the pack one in the other.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

The cowboys talent level and coaching is mediocre. Sure they have a few talented players here and there but not that great of a team. Horrendous oline, always a terrible secondary with coverage busts galore.