A Monster Confidence Boost

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: A Monster Confidence Boost

this was a great win on the road, what we need to build off

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Good win. The defense still has alot to work on. Were the Pats great tonight, or were the Dolphins terrible. Lets not put Vollmer in the Hall of Fame yet either.Other than that, Chung was phenomenal and Ninkovich showed alot of promise, and Cunningham is coming along. I would like to see alot more out of Spikes.Hernandez is the real DEAL!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Add Woodhead to the list...was solid everywhere on the field.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Hernandez is going to be all Pro. Not to mention he's the youngest player in the league!

The Defense made plays. Unbelieveable.

Cunningham played well. Even Jerrod Page looked good.

Go Pats!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Great effort. Just like my granpa said If you're  gonna fall, fall forward. If you had told me this Pats team would put up 40 and Moss would not get two catches, I probably wouldn'tve believed you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats1977. Show pats1977's posts

I didn't like how we started running the game with a 6 yard and then threw the ball twice. The Pats need to start focusing more on what works and stop deviating from it until the opponent has an answer for it. I think too many times they give up on the running game too soon. I'm glad they ran the ball more in the second half tonight. They need to continue doing so in order to keep the opponent's defense honest, and guessing. Over all great team win tonight. Brady is finally getting it....not forcing the ball to Moss and Welker. Hope they can build on this. If the defense can keep this up, we have a chance like any other good teams to win it all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to A Monster Confidence Boost:
    To win on the road against the Dolphins is a big confidence boost for this young Patriot team! The young guys looked good. Chung, Cunningham, McCourty, Arrington, Spikes, Hernandez. Oh did I miss the Law firm? He's a player! Runs north and south decisively. No dancing in the back field he hits the hole and always falls forward. He seems to be getting more impressive as his playing time is increasing. Gotta like woodhead too. Plays with heart! Gostowski was killing those kickoffs. Chung is really stepping up. He'll be a leader on this defense. The kids are starting to buy into Bill's game plan. 3-1 going into the bye. I love it!
    Posted by RonF

Agree this is exactly what the young defensive players needed. Chung had the best game from a Pats DB since Ty Law in the AFC championship game and Nikovich was great. Hopefully this brings this defensive unit together.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to A Monster Confidence Boost:
    To win on the road against the Dolphins is a big confidence boost for this young Patriot team! The young guys looked good. Chung, Cunningham, McCourty, Arrington, Spikes, Hernandez. Oh did I miss the Law firm? He's a player! Runs north and south decisively. No dancing in the back field he hits the hole and always falls forward. He seems to be getting more impressive as his playing time is increasing. Gotta like woodhead too. Plays with heart! Gostowski was killing those kickoffs. Chung is really stepping up. He'll be a leader on this defense. The kids are starting to buy into Bill's game plan. 3-1 going into the bye. I love it!
    Posted by RonF

Yes! perfectly put. This win is huge on so many levels.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Hernandez is a beast, he had a huge pass that was taken back by a penalty. But his offensive skill set will only get better with Brady as the QB. Between him, Woodhead, Law firm we have legitimate threats besides Welker and Moss. I feel bad for him, but it was nice to see us win a good game with no production from Moss.

This young defense was great, but they can't get cocky and should be using this time to really study tapes, make some adjustments and tooling for the very tough Ravens game in two weeks.

Sections
Shortcuts