A Poll just for JetMangione

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

A Poll just for JetMangione

Since the angry little boy insists on posting his little boy insults about the Pats I think he deserves his own Jets thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: A Poll just for JetMangione

They are pretty bad, they don't know what they are doing and have lost their identity. A couple of years ago they were a tough defense good running game, smash mouth football. Now they have a soft defense, no running game, signed a bunch of old problem receivers, and have dissension throughout the team. Their coach has become the laughing stock of the league. 

We need not worry about the jets at all, the Bills are the team to look out for in the east. They have improved their team greatly and should be solid on offense and defense. Their biggest weakness may be the QB. Imo the Pats win the east, Bills come in second and make wild card, the dolphins and jets battle for 3rd place and win about 5 games each. The Pats vs jets rivalry may be off for a few years. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Would crackheads be able to do a worse management job?, or is it just so bad that even they would be a better option?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejb222. Show ejb222's posts

The Jets are a non factor this year dispite Ryan predicting a SB win the day after the draft ends. The Bills will be solid competition this year. If they play consistant football they have a shot at going deep in the playoffs. Ryan Fitzpatrick will be on fire this year...all year!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: A Poll just for JetMangione:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Poll just for JetMangione : Maybe they would.  But #2 is tough to crack, even for a crackhead. http://www.forbes.com/sites/prishe/2012/04/25/the-best-and-worst-nfl-teams-in-drafting-collegiate-talent/6/
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

The methodology in that "study" is hilariously bad.  The biggest failure is that there is nothing about controlling for draft position (or if there is he doesn't mention it in his article).  Thus a 1st round pick is treated as an equal to a 7th rounder.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejb222. Show ejb222's posts

didn't I read somewhere that the Pats have drafted more probowlers than any other team in the past 5-10 years. Gonna look it up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]didn't I read somewhere that the Pats have drafted more probowlers than any other team in the past 5-10 years. Gonna look it up.
    Posted by ejb222[/QUOTE]

If that's true it puts the final nail in the " BB is an average GM" nonsense. The only team in the entire NFL that has had a winning season every  year since 2001 and multiple pro bowlers drafted. It doesn't matter how many picks he acquired to do it, all of the teams have the same chance and its even tougher for a team that wins every year like the Pats. The QB isn't the only reason why they have been so good over all of these years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Poll just for JetMangione : There is just something about a HOF QB for a decade that will get you a lot of wins.

no doubt about that jetmangione, he's really helped and we wouldn't have won as many games without him, we still would have won lots of games and some division titles, we won 11 games with a kid that hadn't played since high school in 08. that is more proof of how BB has done a great job as a GM and Coach. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I had to go with Really, Really, Really but I wish there had been a "they suck squared" or "they suck even more than their feet smell (nods to Phat Rex)". But I will live with it.

As for JetMangione - could you change your name? Some people like Chuck M. and you give his play a bad name. Perhaps something sci fi like "George JETson", or something more soothing like "Floating JETly on the waves".

So JETMan... do you think the "brain" trust in NJ will opt for someone to block for their fabled ground and pound (I think last year they were serving quarter pounders)?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

There is just something about a HOF QB for a decade that will get you a lot of wins.

Yeah..  we know :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]didn't I read somewhere that the Pats have drafted more probowlers than any other team in the past 5-10 years. Gonna look it up.
    Posted by ejb222[/QUOTE]

here it is..

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Poll just for JetMangione : here it is.. http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2012/04/new_england_patriots_best_clev.html
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Good find! We should use that for a thread about BB the great GM. There were a couple of threads a while back started by trolls saying that BB was an average GM and they only won because of Brady. Thanks for the link.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Poll just for JetMangione : thats true...the qb was about 25% of the reason 01-04 and about 75% recently
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

I agree, the Patriots had a good all around team and were very well coached. Brady was good but they didn't win just because of him. Recently it has been more about the QB, Eli Manning played a great game in last years Super Bowl and I have to admit was the better quarterback.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Poll just for JetMangione : team game...which why blaming one play or one player ie: welker is false and really unfair
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Yes it is, and also the absurd notion that they win because of one guy too. Football more than any other sport is all about the team. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Poll just for JetMangione : Maybe they would.  But #2 is tough to crack, even for a crackhead. http://www.forbes.com/sites/prishe/2012/04/25/the-best-and-worst-nfl-teams-in-drafting-collegiate-talent/6/

Forbes? Now that's a great source for NFL analysis. I hear there's a real positive article on Sanchez in Woman's Wear Weekly and a great article on Rex in Podiatrist Today.

You could also read all about the Super Bowl winning Jets in Sports Illustrated buy those 1960s issues are hard to find.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]I had to go with Really, Really, Really but I wish there had been a "they suck squared" or "they suck even more than their feet smell (nods to Phat Rex)". But I will live with it. As for JetMangione - could you change your name? Some people like Chuck M. and you give his play a bad name. Perhaps something sci fi like "George JETson", or something more soothing like "Floating JETly on the waves". So JETMan... do you think the "brain" trust in NJ will opt for someone to block for their fabled ground and pound (I think last year they were serving quarter pounders)?
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]

He's already had 2 dozen names. I just think of him as the bugboy. Bugs can be slightly annoying but they are easily swatted.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

The classy Jets.........

The P.A. announcer at Radio City mentions Mark Sanchez, and the crowd boos.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

He looks goofy with that beard and dresses like a pilgrim. Wonder if he walks around manhattan looking like that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

I'm still waiting for JetMangione to come out and state that the Jets will win the division this year over the Pats. JetMangione does have the record for making excuses for the Jets.