A possible farewell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

A possible farewell

There's a chance I get banned again for this post on the Celtics forum criticizing the moderator there for favoring Lakers trolls over Celtics fans:
    http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a9c2eabf8-127d-4145-99f2-36c80d3e8f87

But it's just plain wrong that Lakers trolls like this are allowed to spew garbage like this and not lose their rights like I did (my NickC1188 handle):
    http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3ac797e21f-b6d0-4cfa-aaf5-785a7a26967f

THE GUY WISHED DEATH AND INJURY ONTO PEOPLE.  IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY LOWER THAN THAT.

And I lost my original handle while things like that are allowed.  If this handle also gets revoked, you won't be seeing me here anymore, but I hope you complain on my behalf because that's just plain wrong

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: A possible farewell

For some reason the moderators favor trolls on most of the boards around here. Not sure why. I'm wondering if the moderators HQ's are in NY but it is kind of weird.

Oh well when you get a new name just let us know

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Hope you're not banned, but if you are, can't you come back like Rusty does over and over again?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

if u know what ticks them off and u have no power, y keep poking the snake with your stick?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Baninated?  Oh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I know for a fact the Detroit News sponsored a troll on the Lions and Big Ten forum to keep things interested.  People got so discusted they finally had to shut the forum down.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

• © 2011 NY Times Co.   is all you need to know

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Trolls bring readers.  BDC doesn't have a moral compass, but then again most media outlets don't. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: A possible farewell:
    [QUOTE]Would you prefer if it was owned by Rupert Murdoch?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Yes, in fact I would. With Roger Ailes in charge. That works. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to A possible farewell:
    [QUOTE]There's a chance I get banned again for this post on the Celtics forum criticizing the moderator there for favoring Lakers trolls over Celtics fans: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a9c2eabf8-127d-4145-99f2-36c80d3e8f87 But it's just plain wrong that Lakers trolls like this are allowed to spew garbage like this and not lose their rights like I did (my NickC1188 handle): http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3ac797e21f-b6d0-4cfa-aaf5-785a7a26967f THE GUY WISHED DEATH AND INJURY ONTO PEOPLE.  IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY LOWER THAN THAT. And I lost my original handle while things like that are allowed.  If this handle also gets revoked, you won't be seeing me here anymore, but I hope you complain on my behalf because that's just plain wrong
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Gonna miss you old what ever you name is...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to A possible farewell:
    [QUOTE]There's a chance I get banned again for this post on the Celtics forum criticizing the moderator there for favoring Lakers trolls over Celtics fans: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a9c2eabf8-127d-4145-99f2-36c80d3e8f87 But it's just plain wrong that Lakers trolls like this are allowed to spew garbage like this and not lose their rights like I did (my NickC1188 handle): http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3ac797e21f-b6d0-4cfa-aaf5-785a7a26967f THE GUY WISHED DEATH AND INJURY ONTO PEOPLE.  IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY LOWER THAN THAT. And I lost my original handle while things like that are allowed.  If this handle also gets revoked, you won't be seeing me here anymore, but I hope you complain on my behalf because that's just plain wrong
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

The Lakers and their fans are front-running scum-bags. I can't tell you how happy I was that they didn't get Chris Paul. I only hope that Dwight Howard doesn't somehow end up there...like centers Chamberlain, Kareem, and Shaq, before him.

Incidently, can someone explain to me why Lakers' announcer Chick Hearn is elected to the Hall of Fame, and the late, great Johnny Most is not?