A QB other than Brady?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyfan1297. Show bradyfan1297's posts

A QB other than Brady?

Who would you rather want other than Tommy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: A QB other than Brady?

That ever played? Montana
    That is playing now, at their current age etc? Flacco
    This is all assuming we cant just always choose Brady. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The Pats will never find another more dedicated team player than Brady, who could replace him? Haven't seen a QB currently that I'd like to cme in even as a backup. BB will keep scouring the 3-6 rounds looking for a diamond in the rough to be the futurre QB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: A QB other than Brady?:
    Posted by p-mike

ROFLMAO/......................PRICELESS~~~Yell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

On the opponent's one yard line, I might possibly want Julian Edelman.  This assumes that Edelman gets his arm working again, and better than in college. 

Remember how Tommy explicitly threw down the gauntlet for Julian in January?  Well, the taunts imply that Julian was being tested as a wildcat quarterback.  Julian can probably lob the ball five yards to paydirt and he apparently has the right stuff to lead a team.  When they're one yard from the endzone, the Patriots don't need a 40 yard bomber.  Save him for later.

After that, Julian has off-the-scale lateral acceleration while Tom never could run.  Edelman can speed around a blocking third tight end without handing the ball off and can explode into any seam that develops.  One on one, he can juke any outside defender for a yard.  The tailback can slide off into a passing route and the Patriots still have a potent running threat in Edelman along with the rollout.  Or, the tailback can trail in an option play.  Somehow the opposition needs to defend every foot of the line from sideline to sideline and cover the receivers too.

Finally, any change of pace like this damages the opponent's nerve.  A good pitcher has a curve ball to go along with his fast ball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejrrtc. Show ejrrtc's posts

if we didn't have a choice but to pick another QB....it would be Mattie-Ice Baby..get him in the Pats scheme with our atmosphere and he is a Pro Bowl QB..plus we have to love the BC connection...

No way to Manning..that would be like having Jeter as the Red Sox shortstop, not F*#@ing happening...

Pats will be fine in 2010

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I love Flacco , Rogers , and Ryan. I really think all three will at the very least play in one SB each. All are smart , tough , accurate and can make every throw on the field. And maybe more important If I had to pick one it would be a toss up between Flacco and Rogers , cant say enough about them. Im assuming that 12 is traded for some fcked up reason or he retires. Im riding with 12 all long as he wants to continue playing , hes meant so much to this organization , fans , Boston( F*ck anywhere else LOL) and just think about the PATS before 12. Seriously , just think about the state of the team and how popular they are now. I mean from the day I was born it was sports , sports , sports for me , I was so lucky to have parents that sacrifaced so I could play hockey and basketball. So my family and I were all sports nuts and I can tell you that there has been a huge rise in the popularity , the passion , and love for Boston sports. From where they were to where they are now (PATS) its incredible when you stop and think about it. You would have to say the Krafts are the biggest reason why , but 12 is "mosdef" next up on the list.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

well all time I am going with Montana, right now I like Brees, and if I had to take one in this draft to start right now... Claussen.  Any of these three and the Patriots would be ok.
    ...just hope we don't have to even really think about that for at least 4 years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

All-time - Montana
    Active - Manning with a great corps of WR, Brees with the current group of receivers we have, and Stafford to develop.
    Draft - Sam Bradford, this kid is Brady reborn.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Wouldn't you like to see what Steve could do with the Patriots of today?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

All time? Naturally, it has to be Montana.

In the league now, I'd pick Aaron Rodgers. This guy carries his team despite having an absolutely awful line in front of him. If the Packers don't have him, they're drafting in the top five.

Draft you say? Sam Bradford. I've looked at this kid a lot - I haven't seen accuracy like his in a long time. Give him a few seconds in the pocket, he will rip you apart. Say nothing of his intaginbles/leadership abilities. I don't understand why people label Bradford as the "inferior prospect" behind Clausen. Arm strength does not necesarily entail NFL success (Jamarcus Russell, anyone?).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: A QB other than Brady?:
    Posted by p-mike

Ya! that's the guy! A legend in his own mind!